I’m looking forward to receipt of my $2000 check...

...assuming Ds take the Senate. Well, assuming Joe wasn’t lying. He wouldn’t start his presidency with a lie, would he?

Joe Biden says $2,000 stimulus checks "will never get there" if Loeffler and Perdue elected
Biden tells Georgia voters that $2,000 stimulus checks will never arrive if Republicans win Senate runoffs
And you'll probably get it in a month or so.

You're welcome.
Are you sending me the check?
Yes. I pay taxes and don't qualify for stimulus.
Good. Fuck you. Send me the check,bitch. I own you now. Thanks to ..... YOU.

:laughing0301:

(there is no way in hell you have money)
You own nothing, just like the rest of the welfare sucking undereducated tRumplings.

Also, your opinion of my financial condition doesn't change facts, and doesn't concern me at all.

...assuming Ds take the Senate. Well, assuming Joe wasn’t lying. He wouldn’t start his presidency with a lie, would he?

Joe Biden says $2,000 stimulus checks "will never get there" if Loeffler and Perdue elected
Biden tells Georgia voters that $2,000 stimulus checks will never arrive if Republicans win Senate runoffs

You're welcome.
Progs do not do this. The tax increases and the costs of everything we do to survive will rise.
It already has, thanks to tRump's giant deficits.

What's another few hundred billion at this point?

Don't try singling out Trump for his deficits, it happened under Obama, Bush 1 and 2, Clinton, Reagan, Carter too (which was small then) But it was the CONGRESS who ultimately passed the budgets with barrels of deficits in them.

Sure, they will give you a $2000 check and raise your taxes $3000 or more

Enjoy.

Shrug, the human race is retarded.
Isnt that about what the tax cut was that they are going to take away day one in office?

You're welcome.

You own nothing, just like the rest of the welfare sucking undereducated tRumplings.

Also, your opinion of my financial condition doesn't change facts, and doesn't concern me at all.
Cool.

I am an arab prince with a mountain of money.

FACT

The dems are not going to give you $2000...are you kidding?...they don't have to do shit for anyone...they have a new way of holding power....election theft...works better than paying your lazy ass off....
Exactly...they would rather give themselves another raise for a job well done ( pulling the wool over their drones eyes yet again).

You're welcome.

Cool.

FACT

How nice for you.

You're welcome.

Cool.

FACT

How nice for you.
indeed

You're welcome.
Progs do not do this. The tax increases and the costs of everything we do to survive will rise.
It already has, thanks to tRump's giant deficits.

What's another few hundred billion at this point?

Don't try singling out Trump for his deficits, it happened under Obama, Bush 1 and 2, Clinton, Reagan, Carter too (which was small then) But it was the CONGRESS who ultimately passed the budgets with barrels of deficits in them.
The truth is out. Biden lied right to our face, but don’t expect the msm to tell you. Wow! So different from the msm treatment of Don.

The land of the free is so great!!!

Public Citizen

@Public_Citizen

·
Nov 30, 2020

Percent of wages currently subsidized by governments due to COVID:
Japan: 100% for small businesses; 80% for large firms
Netherlands: Up to 90%
Norway: Up to 90%
Germany: Up to 87%
France: Up to 84%
Italy: 80%