I'm Moving

My son has no crime where he lives. He lives in a gated community. They have two homeowners associations. All the cars have transponders. That stops anyone from sneaking in.

Its all white. Blacks and Hispanics can live there. They just choose not to. Too expensive too restrictive.
I think that's why homeowners associations started! Lol...I just can't stand being told what color I can paint my house or what flag I can fly etc. I just chose a really white area in NC and will eventually live in the country once we buy a home.

i live on a private road(dirt) with just 2 other neighbors and a lot of woods and wild life, the road is at least 5 miles long....i think it was an old timer logging road cuz when you get near the end you can see areas that were cleared but now have all new scattered tree growth compared to the rest of the woods which has large mature trees...there's an old small homesteader log cabin down there at the end of the land parcel that still has a functioning wood burning stove... really cool place to relax after the long winter walk...

they don't deliver mail to my house, we have to go to the main road which is barely paved, to get the mail....

we have had our mail box knocked over, actually every winter the mailman ends up skidding in to it and my neighbors and knocking them both over...

Josh, my neighbor has been working and welding a new mailbox set up the past few days for the two of us that Matt (the hubby) says is gonna be like the HERCULES of mail box set ups and will never get destroyed again!!! Can't wait to see what he came up with!!!

There is virtually no violent crime here...and the crime you do hear about in the bigger towns on the news, is usually domestic violence of some sort....not some violent shooting in the street with one gang against another... we do not even have a police department in my town....we do have a volunteer fire dept...and a small post office that never has lines, and roads that really never have traffic...when you come to the stop sign to turn on to US 1, if you have to wait for a car or two to go by before making the turn, we complain about traffic and how busy the highway is! :p

the trick to less crime, is less people (less stress) and snowy winters! No one's gonna rob you when you can simply follow the snow prints of where the thief went! :D
Sounds like heaven!

Kinda wondering where you're going to run to to get away from crime. I live out in the middle of BFE and my neighbors on both sides have had shit stolen and I'm on my 4th mailbox after the first 3 were destroyed by a punk in a truck with a baseball bat.

Crime is everywhere. If you could run from it, everyone would.

You've never played mailbox baseball?

i live on a private road(dirt) with just 2 other neighbors and a lot of woods and wild life, the road is at least 5 miles long....i think it was an old timer logging road cuz when you get near the end you can see areas that were cleared but now have all new scattered tree growth compared to the rest of the woods which has large mature trees...there's an old small homesteader log cabin down there at the end of the land parcel that still has a functioning wood burning stove... really cool place to relax after the long winter walk...

they don't deliver mail to my house, we have to go to the main road which is barely paved, to get the mail....

we have had our mail box knocked over, actually every winter the mailman ends up skidding in to it and my neighbors and knocking them both over...

Josh, my neighbor has been working and welding a new mailbox set up the past few days for the two of us that Matt (the hubby) says is gonna be like the HERCULES of mail box set ups and will never get destroyed again!!! Can't wait to see what he came up with!!!

There is virtually no violent crime here...and the crime you do hear about in the bigger towns on the news, is usually domestic violence of some sort....not some violent shooting in the street with one gang against another... we do not even have a police department in my town....we do have a volunteer fire dept...and a small post office that never has lines, and roads that really never have traffic...when you come to the stop sign to turn on to US 1, if you have to wait for a car or two to go by before making the turn, we complain about traffic and how busy the highway is! :p

the trick to less crime, is less people (less stress) and snowy winters! No one's gonna rob you when you can simply follow the snow prints of where the thief went! :D
Enviable.

Solitude is an increasingly valuable commodity. Buy all the surrounding acreage you can, while you can, or you will be having neighbors sooner than you think.

My son has no crime where he lives. He lives in a gated community. They have two homeowners associations. All the cars have transponders. That stops anyone from sneaking in.

Its all white. Blacks and Hispanics can live there. They just choose not to. Too expensive too restrictive.
I think that's why homeowners associations started! Lol...I just can't stand being told what color I can paint my house or what flag I can fly etc. I just chose a really white area in NC and will eventually live in the country once we buy a home.
My son lives in orange county CA. He has to get the color of his flowers approved. But, it's safe. Before he moved to a locked facility his wife was beaten in her own driveway.

I love going to visit him. It is clean. Nothing is destroyed. Everyone is nice.

I love my gated neighborhood.
No one knocking on your door that shouldnt be,and no crime.

So that's why I see so many shaved possums around here

Kinda wondering where you're going to run to to get away from crime. I live out in the middle of BFE and my neighbors on both sides have had shit stolen and I'm on my 4th mailbox after the first 3 were destroyed by a punk in a truck with a baseball bat.

Crime is everywhere. If you could run from it, everyone would.
not in my small town of 10,000. 98% white. We don't have crime.

One thing you should know, as a matter of fact all white people should know.....no matter where you go, how far you go, sooner or later nigga's will be right behind you. They are perhaps the only group of people in the world, nobody can escape...not even the rich.....rich rappers ruined most of their hoods.

Forum List

Back