I'm no psychiatrist but this remark sounds like it's detached from reality.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017

Trump says he would win California if ‘Jesus … was the vote counter’

Former President Trump suggested during an interview with television psychologist “Dr. Phil” McGraw that he would win California if Jesus Christ was the one counting ballots.

“Democrats play a different game. And you have ballot harvesting, but you also have people getting ballots,” he said during the interview. “I mean, in California, you have people getting seven ballots.”

It begs the question, does he really believe it? Biden beat him in CA by about 30 percentage points in 2020.

What does it say about someone who would make such a comment? Personally, I don't think delusion is a desirable trait for a prez to have. Thoughts?

Oh great another thread on this, where's a mod? Lol
It is a political question. And it raises the issue, of who would Jesus vote for.
What was his view of the "rich" (think eye of the needle)

Jesus says in Matthew 19:24 "I'll say it again-it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of A needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!"

It is a political question. And it raises the issue, of who would Jesus vote for.

Jesus says in Matthew 19:24 "I'll say it again-it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of A needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!"

So post your ramblings on an existing thread

The Cafeteria Christians™ only care about the Bible stuff that matches their political agenda.

and RW posted a thread on it earlier.

he must have read his email earlier than berg

Former President Trump suggested during an interview with television psychologist “Dr. Phil” McGraw that he would win California if Jesus Christ was the one counting ballots.

“Democrats play a different game. And you have ballot harvesting, but you also have people getting ballots,” he said during the interview. “I mean, in California, you have people getting seven ballots.”

It begs the question, does he really believe it? Biden beat him in CA by about 30 percentage points in 2020.

What does it say about someone who would make such a comment? Personally, I don't think delusion is a desirable trait for a prez to have. Thoughts?

You could probably use a shrink though with your tds. Im sure they've got some type of skittles that would help you. Lol.

fty0asyix74d1.jpeg

You could probably use a shrink though with your tds. Im sure they've got some type of skittles that would help you. Lol.
Vice President Harris’s campaign released a statement Tuesday saying Trump “reached a level of delusion difficult for even Dr. Phil to diagnose.”

Forum List

Back