I’m proud of my president

Honorable?

As President of the United States pretty much impeccably honorable.

Awesome.

The same guy who muscles himself to the front of the photo op?
The same guy who cusses out foreign heads of state?
The same guy who fired a quarter of his cabinet?

The conservative standards for honorable behavior are at an all time low.

I recall when Obama took some pictures at a funeral and they were going ape shit crazy. God forbid Trump not wear a lapel pin...

Some look for the most insignificant flaws in a person and make huge mountains out of any molehill and seek to destroy the one they hate based on those imperfections. And they justify that because there were tsome who criticized the Democrat.

Some of us are not into whataboutism. We love our country and support a vision and agenda and the person who is doing his best to achieve it.

Good night.

Careful, it sounds like you have blood coming out of your whatever...

You set a pretty low bar...and still manage to get under it. Good job.

As President of the United States pretty much impeccably honorable.

Awesome.

I recall when Obama took some pictures at a funeral and they were going ape shit crazy. God forbid Trump not wear a lapel pin...

Some look for the most insignificant flaws in a person and make huge mountains out of any molehill and seek to destroy the one they hate based on those imperfections. And they justify that because there were tsome who criticized the Democrat.

Some of us are not into whataboutism. We love our country and support a vision and agenda and the person who is doing his best to achieve it.

Good night.

Hey, just quoting the "honorable" Donald J. Trump....so that means I'm honorable too right???

Good night.

Hey, just quoting the "honorable" Donald J. Trump....so that means I'm honorable too right???

Actually, Donald has enough honor to actually be located by an ESM.

You have about the same.

Fox is a good poster. You pretty much suck.

Good night.

Actually, Donald has enough honor to actually be located by an ESM.

You have about the same.

Fox is a good poster. You pretty much suck.

Ok.

I can't exact;y say I'm proud of any President who's served. They've all done fucked up shit. So far Trump is doing a good job, except for the insignificant cuts in spending. More needs to be done in that area.

I can't exact;y say I'm proud of any President who's served. They've all done fucked up shit. So far Trump is doing a good job, except for the insignificant cuts in spending. More needs to be done in that area.

He can't cut spending except for being frugal in the departments he oversees and he has done a pretty good job there. Congress has to cut spending and as feckless as it is, it will take pressure from we the people to accomplish that. The problem is we don't want spending cut anywhere that affects us personally.

I just heard--I have not verified it yet--that we are receiving record revenues into the treasury though which of course if the exact reverse of the opposition's predictions So we will see what happens.

He can't cut spending except for being frugal in the departments he oversees and he has done a pretty good job there. Congress has to cut spending and as feckless as it is, it will take pressure from we the people to accomplish that. The problem is we don't want spending cut anywhere that affects us personally.

I just heard--I have not verified it yet--that we are receiving record revenues into the treasury though which of course if the exact reverse of the opposition's predictions So we will see what happens.
Trump can veto the shit out of spending bills.

Trump can veto the shit out of spending bills.

Yes, but if that does more damage than good, he is wise not to do so. The President is not a dictator and it is the responsibility of Congress, precisely the House, to initiate any appropriation bills. So the basic responsibility is there.

Yeah record revenues. Thanks Trump! It is absolutely due to the Trump tax cuts! Tax cuts always increase revenues. I said that cuz I'm really, really smart.

Yeah record revenues. Thanks Trump! It is absolutely due to the Trump tax cuts! Tax cuts always increase revenues. I said that cuz I'm really, really smart.

Tax cuts that provide incentive for expansion and investment, that spur the economy, have always increased revenues to the treasury. People who are really, really smart enough to have some concept of macro economics know that.

We are still spending too much, but. . .

. . .The economy has been on a streak of exceeding expectations thanks partly to the “Trump effect”—a boost to confidence in the economy linked to Trump’s cuts to regulations, taxes, and planned investment in infrastructure. . .​

. . .The unemployment rate fell to 3.9 percent in April. The only time it has ever dropped so low since 1969 was in April 2000, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Also, private sector wages and salaries grew in the first quarter at the fastest pace since 2007. Claims of unemployment benefits fell to the lowest level since 1969 in the week ending April 21. . .
Federal Government Ends April With Biggest Budget Surplus in History - NTD.TV
I am proud of our President. Things are looking really good.

Tax cuts that provide incentive for expansion and investment, that spur the economy, have always increased revenues to the treasury. People who are really, really smart enough to have some concept of macro economics know that.

. . .The economy has been on a streak of exceeding expectations thanks partly to the “Trump effect”—a boost to confidence in the economy linked to Trump’s cuts to regulations, taxes, and planned investment in infrastructure. . .​

. . .The unemployment rate fell to 3.9 percent in April. The only time it has ever dropped so low since 1969 was in April 2000, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Also, private sector wages and salaries grew in the first quarter at the fastest pace since 2007. Claims of unemployment benefits fell to the lowest level since 1969 in the week ending April 21. . .

As I said. The Trump tax cuts are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for this high revenue number. Ask any economist.

As I said. The Trump tax cuts are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for this high revenue number. Ask any economist.

The tax reform was passed in December last year and it will be at least another year before the effects of that fully kick in though they are already yielding some very good things. But those fully taxable large bonuses so many employers gave last year because of the tax reform are certainly a factor in increased revenues to the treasury this year.

The Trump administration gets full credit for the pro-business initiatives that have had consumer and business confidence zooming most of last year and this year as compared to the anti-business Obama years..

The tax reform was passed in December last year and it will be at least another year before the effects of that fully kick in though they are already yielding some very good things. But those fully taxable large bonuses so many employers gave last year because of the tax reform are certainly a factor in increased revenues to the treasury this year.

The Trump administration gets full credit for the pro-business initiatives that have had consumer and business confidence zooming most of last year and this year as compared to the anti-business Obama years..

Oh yeah! Obama was anti-business. Everyone knows that. Every politician knows that being anti-business is a smooth move and leads to victory.

You are on fire!

Oh yeah! Obama was anti-business. Everyone knows that. Every politician knows that being anti-business is a smooth move and leads to victory.

You are on fire!

He didn't get re-elected for his business policies. He got elected because the Republicans ran a piss poor candidate against him the first time, and one who allowed himself to be railroaded in 2012. They managed to find a candidate smarter than the Democrats this last time round.

You are on fire!

He didn't get re-elected for his business policies. He got elected because the Republicans ran a piss poor candidate against him the first time, and one who allowed himself to be railroaded in 2012. They managed to find a candidate smarter than the Democrats this last time round.

Yeah. That's it. Yeah. Yeah.

I don’t always agree with his style, or even all of his substance for that matter, but one thing is clear - the man has a vision for a strong America and he has the gonads to make his dreams come to fruition. I never thought for a second he’d be this good. Lesson learned - you can’t underestimate this man. Foreign leaders and dictators must take notice. Welcome to mu Trump appreciation thread. Feel free to rep me for it
so it's ok to like a bully and asshole, adulterer, liar, racist, narcissist and so forth....?
cause i bet if you are a decent human being you wouldn't accept to be associated with someone like in your life....but it's ok for him to lead the country as long as the economy is doing well thanks to Obama.

I wouldn’t care to have a beer with Trump, but he makes a damn good president
Most Americans dont think so.

I don’t always agree with his style, or even all of his substance for that matter, but one thing is clear - the man has a vision for a strong America and he has the gonads to make his dreams come to fruition. I never thought for a second he’d be this good. Lesson learned - you can’t underestimate this man. Foreign leaders and dictators must take notice. Welcome to mu Trump appreciation thread. Feel free to rep me for it
Interesting

What specifically are you proud of?

There’s a whole laundry list of things he’s done that I agree with, there’s also somethings where I differ with him, but what I respect is his world view, which includes America being the leader in the battle of good verses evil. He gets it. He may seem stupid, but he’s not. America is more prosperous and safe because of what he’s doing, and frankly so is the rest of the world.
I travel the world and I can assure you he is making every living person nervous. Everyone I spoke is shocked he is a president let alone the leader of the US.
And no the world is not safer.

Interesting

What specifically are you proud of?

There’s a whole laundry list of things he’s done that I agree with, there’s also somethings where I differ with him, but what I respect is his world view, which includes America being the leader in the battle of good verses evil. He gets it. He may seem stupid, but he’s not. America is more prosperous and safe because of what he’s doing, and frankly so is the rest of the world.
I travel the world and I can assure you he is making every living person nervous. Everyone I spoke is shocked he is a president let alone the leader of the US.
And no the world is not safer.

Whatever folks who live elsewhere think are dependent 100% on a dishonest media who gives them no honest news but 90% negative news every day of the week.

But if you traveled the USA, you would find business owners and those who work for them are more encouraged and happier about the way things are going than they have been in a decade. They live in the real world and see what is happening to them, their families, friends, neighbors and it is mostly good.

I am proud of a President who has been able to turn a depressed, worried, and stressed country around in a really short period of time.

He is the most effective POTUS I have ever seen. If, or actually WHEN he pulls off a new Iran deal, he will rank among the greatest presidents in history.

Forum List

Back