I’m proud of my president

I don’t always agree with his style, or even all of his substance for that matter, but one thing is clear - the man has a vision for a strong America and he has the gonads to make his dreams come to fruition. I never thought for a second he’d be this good. Lesson learned - you can’t underestimate this man. Foreign leaders and dictators must take notice. Welcome to mu Trump appreciation thread. Feel free to rep me for it

He is the most effective POTUS I have ever seen. If, or actually WHEN he pulls off a new Iran deal, he will rank among the greatest presidents in history.

At least he will be among the intellectually honest. The rest, including most of the MSM, would probably acknowledge a denuclearized Korean peninsula and stopping the Iranian weapons program with the same huge yawn followed by quick diversion as they do all the other good news in this Administration.

I don’t always agree with his style, or even all of his substance for that matter, but one thing is clear - the man has a vision for a strong America and he has the gonads to make his dreams come to fruition. I never thought for a second he’d be this good. Lesson learned - you can’t underestimate this man. Foreign leaders and dictators must take notice. Welcome to mu Trump appreciation thread. Feel free to rep me for it

He is the most effective POTUS I have ever seen. If, or actually WHEN he pulls off a new Iran deal, he will rank among the greatest presidents in history.

At least he will be among the intellectually honest. The rest, including most of the MSM, would probably acknowledge a denuclearized Korean peninsula and stopping the Iranian weapons program with the same huge yawn followed by quick diversion as they do all the other good news in this Administration.
The denuclearization of North Korea has nothing with what Trump did...It is all about what Kim and preceding dictators did in North Korea...The Iranian weapons program has not stopped, in fact, they now can do as they please because of the US withdrawing from the agreement.

We couldn’t have asked for a better president. :)

President Donald Trump is amazing! :clap::clap::clap:

Every country on earth deserves their own Donald Trump! We can only hope and pray! :thup:

GOD Bless him!

Every country on earth deserves their own Donald Trump! We can only hope and pray! :thup:

GOD Bless him!
I have noticed how economic activity in the world has not been hindered by the lack of Trumpbots.

The denuclearization of North Korea has nothing with what Trump did...It is all about what Kim and preceding dictators did in North Korea...The Iranian weapons program has not stopped, in fact, they now can do as they please because of the US withdrawing from the agreement.

I will resort to my pledge on this one and just wish you a pleasant evening.

those same defects don't seem to deter you mindless, partisan drones-D from engaging in a continuous ass licking orgy with the likes of Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer, Reid, etc...etc...etc....etc..

Well, you're certainly entitled to your fucked up opinion......lol

Thanks, I appreciate you breaking from your authoritarian norm and acknowledging my right to have my own opinion! Means a lot coming from the Queen of the Drones. :cool:

You epitomize this clever cartoon.....

View attachment 192737

The funny thing is that others are thinking the same thing about you . . . .

GOD Bless him!
I have hope of seeing world peace with Trump. The man has an incredible ability to achieve the impossible. :)

Interesting

What specifically are you proud of?

There’s a whole laundry list of things he’s done that I agree with, there’s also somethings where I differ with him, but what I respect is his world view, which includes America being the leader in the battle of good verses evil. He gets it. He may seem stupid, but he’s not. America is more prosperous and safe because of what he’s doing, and frankly so is the rest of the world.
I travel the world and I can assure you he is making every living person nervous. Everyone I spoke is shocked he is a president let alone the leader of the US.
And no the world is not safer.

Whatever folks who live elsewhere think are dependent 100% on a dishonest media who gives them no honest news but 90% negative news every day of the week.

But if you traveled the USA, you would find business owners and those who work for them are more encouraged and happier about the way things are going than they have been in a decade. They live in the real world and see what is happening to them, their families, friends, neighbors and it is mostly good.

I am proud of a President who has been able to turn a depressed, worried, and stressed country around in a really short period of time.
What jobs did trump create that weren't there ? The economy has been doing better and better since Obama's first term what's different now? More tensions ? More racism ? More isolation ? What?

Interesting

There’s a whole laundry list of things he’s done that I agree with, there’s also somethings where I differ with him, but what I respect is his world view, which includes America being the leader in the battle of good verses evil. He gets it. He may seem stupid, but he’s not. America is more prosperous and safe because of what he’s doing, and frankly so is the rest of the world.
I travel the world and I can assure you he is making every living person nervous. Everyone I spoke is shocked he is a president let alone the leader of the US.

Whatever folks who live elsewhere think are dependent 100% on a dishonest media who gives them no honest news but 90% negative news every day of the week.

But if you traveled the USA, you would find business owners and those who work for them are more encouraged and happier about the way things are going than they have been in a decade. They live in the real world and see what is happening to them, their families, friends, neighbors and it is mostly good.

I am proud of a President who has been able to turn a depressed, worried, and stressed country around in a really short period of time.
What jobs did trump create that weren't there ? The economy has been doing better and better since Obama's first term what's different now? More tensions ? More racism ? More isolation ? What?

More jobs being open up for American citizens that use to be done by illegal criminals for one.

Interesting

He created the jobs that weren't there under Obama. The good ones.

Interesting

More jobs being open up for American citizens that use to be done by illegal criminals for one.
Can you send couple of white guys to cut my grass and wash my car please ? I cant find any. They are holding signs and begging for money where I live, while the illegals are working their asses off.

Interesting

Like? He didnt create shit we business people created jobs and mostly in blue areas. The meth heads that voted for him cant even pass a drug test.

Interesting

No, he didn't create one job. He doesn't employ them or pay them.. So you are saying these companies didn't build that...

Some people are just wired differently, Trump is that guy. I quit under-estimating him some time ago. He's doing a good job for us, in-spite of his mouth on occasion.

As I said always even if trump erases the debt...brings the minimum wage to $40/hr je will be an asshole and the worst thing that happened to America.
It's like ok to have a boss who is a liar, sec offender, bully, a pig just because the numbers are good.

Forum List

Back