I’m proud of my president

Some people are just wired differently, Trump is that guy. I quit under-estimating him some time ago. He's doing a good job for us, in-spite of his mouth on occasion.

If you think he's doing a fine job please get your brain examined you need a check up.

As I said always even if trump erases the debt...brings the minimum wage to $40/hr je will be an asshole and the worst thing that happened to America.
It's like ok to have a boss who is a liar, sec offender, bully, a pig just because the numbers are good.
I already make over forty an hour and have for over twenty years and no president ever helped in my accomplishments.
The debt will never go away too many folks make too much money from the debt itself.

President Donald Trump is amazing! :clap::clap::clap:

Every country on earth deserves their own Donald Trump! We can only hope and pray! :thup:

GOD Bless him!
I have hope of seeing world peace with Trump. The man has an incredible ability to achieve the impossible. :)

yeah well will just see about that.until he gets rid of the CIA,FBI,the fed and all these other three letter evil organizations,i wont be impressed,the last president that tried was our last GREAT president kennedy and he paid the price for trying on nov 22nd 1963. Trump knows this and the milion dollar question is DOES HE HAVE THE GUTS to sign an executive order to ban them? He has a little over two years to prove this.No reason if he is sincere he cant get this done in the first term.

There’s a whole laundry list of things he’s done that I agree with, there’s also somethings where I differ with him, but what I respect is his world view, which includes America being the leader in the battle of good verses evil. He gets it. He may seem stupid, but he’s not. America is more prosperous and safe because of what he’s doing, and frankly so is the rest of the world.
I travel the world and I can assure you he is making every living person nervous. Everyone I spoke is shocked he is a president let alone the leader of the US.
And no the world is not safer.

Whatever folks who live elsewhere think are dependent 100% on a dishonest media who gives them no honest news but 90% negative news every day of the week.

But if you traveled the USA, you would find business owners and those who work for them are more encouraged and happier about the way things are going than they have been in a decade. They live in the real world and see what is happening to them, their families, friends, neighbors and it is mostly good.

I am proud of a President who has been able to turn a depressed, worried, and stressed country around in a really short period of time.
What jobs did trump create that weren't there ? The economy has been doing better and better since Obama's first term what's different now? More tensions ? More racism ? More isolation ? What?

More jobs being open up for American citizens that use to be done by illegal criminals for one.
Can you send couple of white guys to cut my grass and wash my car please ? I cant find any. They are holding signs and begging for money where I live, while the illegals are working their asses off.

Just go to your local Home Depot...you’ll find a ton of drunk wetbacks pissing and shitting in trees and bushes...they'll work for shit wages...they gotta feed their litters of anchor babies.
By the way...when did you do this photo shoot?
People+prosper+under+sharia_fe49fd_6170573.jpg

I travel the world and I can assure you he is making every living person nervous. Everyone I spoke is shocked he is a president let alone the leader of the US.
And no the world is not safer.

Whatever folks who live elsewhere think are dependent 100% on a dishonest media who gives them no honest news but 90% negative news every day of the week.

But if you traveled the USA, you would find business owners and those who work for them are more encouraged and happier about the way things are going than they have been in a decade. They live in the real world and see what is happening to them, their families, friends, neighbors and it is mostly good.

I am proud of a President who has been able to turn a depressed, worried, and stressed country around in a really short period of time.
What jobs did trump create that weren't there ? The economy has been doing better and better since Obama's first term what's different now? More tensions ? More racism ? More isolation ? What?

More jobs being open up for American citizens that use to be done by illegal criminals for one.
Can you send couple of white guys to cut my grass and wash my car please ? I cant find any. They are holding signs and begging for money where I live, while the illegals are working their asses off.

Just go to your local Home Depot...you’ll find a ton of drunk wetbacks pissing and shitting in trees and bushes...they'll work for shit wages...they gotta feed their litters of anchor babies.
Good morning Mr racist. Were you molested by a latino ? Cause you seem to hate them a bit too much.

Good morning Mr racist. Were you molested by a latino ? Cause you seem to hate them a bit too much.

Not really....a 110lb, 5’ tall smelly beaner would have a hard time molesting me...My bank account however is raped by wetbacks everyday.
Oh trust me...I can’t begin to describe my level of hatred for wetbacks.
Seriously though when did you do that photo shoot...that is a perfect depiction of you...no?

Not really....a 110lb, 5’ tall smelly beaner would have a hard time molesting me...My bank account however is raped by wetbacks everyday.
Oh trust me...I can’t begin to describe my level of hatred for wetbacks.
Seriously though when did you do that photo shoot...that is a perfect depiction of you...no?
I bet a 4'8 can beat the crap of you keyboard warrior. And I hate to be you waking every day hating on people, or just be measurable to be you Mr racist.

I'm so proud of him too Dropping sanctions then getting a 500 million dollar loan from China is a master stroke PONZI would be proud of him

I'm so proud of him too Dropping sanctions then getting a 500 million dollar loan from China is a master stroke PONZI would be proud of him

You LefTards just keep shitting yourselves over what color shoes the First Lady wears....us good, productive REAL Americans will keep laughing at you as we make bigger deposits and watch you get verbally bitch-slapped by YOUR President....hahahahaha

You LefTards just keep shitting yourselves over what color shoes the First Lady wears....us good, productive REAL Americans will keep laughing at you as we make bigger deposits and watch you get verbally bitch-slapped by YOUR President....hahahahaha
You're a real American like I'm Jesse James...You support a lying vile human being ...nuff said

I agree with the OP.

President Trump is doing a very good job in the face of unprecedented and vicious opposition from the media, academia, and the deep state.

To the best of my knowledge, NO losing presidential candidate has ever been so ungracious as the lady who lost in 2016.

What is really sad is that the Democrats could actually get some of the things that they wanted if they would simply work with President Trump in a civil manner -- instead of spending their time plotting on how they can eject a constitutionally elected president from the White House. No wonder the President feels under siege and in no mood to consider some Democratic proposals.

I agree with the OP.

President Trump is doing a very good job in the face of unprecedented and vicious opposition from the media, academia, and the deep state.

To the best of my knowledge, NO losing presidential candidate has ever been so ungracious as the lady who lost in 2016.

What is really sad is that the Democrats could actually get some of the things that they wanted if they would simply work with President Trump in a civil manner -- instead of spending their time plotting on how they can eject a constitutionally elected president from the White House. No wonder the President feels under siege and in no mood to consider some Democratic proposals.
Parser I don't mean to parse words here but in the feces throwing contest Trump is king AND it's nothing new with him It's his calling card

I agree with the OP.

Parser I don't mean to parse words here but in the feces throwing contest Trump is king AND it's nothing new with him It's his calling card

So what? He threw feces at the little NK fat kid and look what happened. The left are vicious lying bullies, have been for decades. It's time someone gave them a well deserved knuckle sandwich. Trump knows how to handle bullies, he'll fix those idiots or destroy them.

I agree with the OP.

Here, have a bucket of cold water over your head, instead of just drinking orange kool-aid.

Donald Trump Reports He's Getting Rich as President - The Atlantic

I agree with the OP.

Here, have a bucket of cold water over your head, instead of just drinking orange kool-aid.

Donald Trump Reports He's Getting Rich as President - The Atlantic
Dude! You suck at metaphors. Well, you suck in general as well.

Those who don't find Trump disgusting, are disgusting.

LefTards:
“Those who don’t support illegal wetbacks are disgusting.”
“Those who don’t support the legalization of narcotics are disgusting.”
“Those who don’t support killing unborn babies are disgusting.”
“Those who don’t support criminality are disgusting.”
“Those who don’t support deranged men shitting next to teen girls are disgusting.”

Come on people...you have ZERO credibility....NOBODY good, sane and decent takes you serious.

Forum List

Back