I’m proud of my president

Liberals are feelings based operators, devoid of facts. They don’t comprehend winning and losing so when they lose they are lost.
This feelings indoctrination began in the public school system and is furthered recently by the media
Remember when you went to school in the 50’s into the 80’s and you had to go to school like it was Business? Then kids started shuffling to school in pajama bottoms, bedroom slippers, T-shirts and flip flops. Moral authority out the window as that’s “oppressive” to those with no morals
All of that gets carried over into adulthood,but prepared for true adulthood they are not, and with the internet they get to voice their feelings of displeasure, all absent of any facts

I am also quite proud of President Trump, and I'm still not tired of winning yet.
Those who don't find Trump disgusting, are disgusting.

LefTards:
“Those who don’t support illegal wetbacks are disgusting.”
“Those who don’t support the legalization of narcotics are disgusting.”
“Those who don’t support killing unborn babies are disgusting.”
“Those who don’t support criminality are disgusting.”
“Those who don’t support deranged men shitting next to teen girls are disgusting.”

Come on people...you have ZERO credibility....NOBODY good, sane and decent takes you serious.
Those who support cheating pussy grabbing lying Presidents are disgusting

I am also quite proud of President Trump, and I'm still not tired of winning yet.

LefTards:
“Those who don’t support deranged men shitting next to teen girls are disgusting.”

Come on people...you have ZERO credibility....NOBODY good, sane and decent takes you serious.
Such emotional babble. It is libbie unraveling of themselves

LefTards:

America’s best elected Donald Trump not Billy Graham.
America’s best elected Donald Trump not Billy Graham.

LefTards:

We no longer have the lying president, 0bama is gone, and there hasn't been a pussy grabbing president since Clinton left office. Prove otherwise liar.

LefTards:

We no longer have the lying president, 0bama is gone, and there hasn't been a pussy grabbing president since Clinton left office. Prove otherwise liar.
Pred Trump only lies when he opens his mouth a world class liar afraid of Mueller

LefTards:

Pred Trump only lies when he opens his mouth a world class liar afraid of Mueller

You’re lying right now hypocrite. Prove Trump is a pussy grabber.

Obama lied for eight straight years, Trump has a long way to go to catch up.

Forum List

Back