I’m proud of my president

This picture tells you everything you need to know about Obama's vision for America

cuck-538877.JPG
Why?

Observing international and cultural protocols
Do I really need to post a shitload of other presidents doing the same ?
Those Bush kissing a Saudi King and holding hands is kind of mushy

This picture tells you everything you need to know about Obama's vision for America

cuck-538877.JPG
Why?

That picture is footoshopped, but I’m sure it’s something he would do in private

cuck-538877.JPG

In defense of Obama, I'm pretty sure this photo is photoshopped. Obama was criticized for bowing to the Japanese emperor, but I personally don't fault him for that as it is the Japanese custom to bow as a matter of politeness, not submission. The closest Obama came to bowing to a Muslim--and I do believe he instinctively bowed on that occasion--was to the Saudi king. And, while breaking from protocol, I didn't see that as the big deal that his opposition made out of it.

I wish we would start evaluating all Presidents honestly on what they actually do and the results of what they do instead of the politics of hateful personal destruction that seems to be all that matters these days.

I would say Obama's track record included good and bad, but the bad probably outweighed the good.

So far Trump's track record has included good and bad, but so far the good is far outweighing the bad.
Obama is a pussy wimp.

Was that bow worth mentioning? Yes. A huge deal. No. More likely than not it reflects customs he was instructed in and observed when living in Indonesia through four of his formative years.

Little known is that the Indonesians erected a statue that I suppose is still there of the boy Obama during that time.
upload_2018-5-9_13-27-8.jpeg

Statue of Ten-Year-Old Obama Erected in Indonesia

I in no way think that the polite bow to the Saudi King was anything more than an instinctive gesture of respect and Obama was not thinking about U.S. protocol at the time. Was it inappropriate? In the way most Americans look at expected protocol, yes. Something sinister or anything that makes him a 'pussy wimp'? No. Other things might contribute to that image, but that little bow to the Saudi king wasn't one of them.

Has President Trump inappropriately bowed to somebody? So far I don't believe he has. But if he did, that wouldn't be a huge deal either.

This is scary. If you guys were the majority...we'd have some real problems.

3,000 documented certified lies in 16 months.

You gotta laugh hard at these guys how they try to twist the facts! Certified by WHO? The people who want Trump out of office? Meantime, they never qualify that just one of Obama's lies to the nation, like who we can keep as a doctor or how much we will save with Obummacare, did more actual HARM to our nation than thousands of Trump's little white fibs.

And they never EVER will tell you the BIGGEST reason why they REALLY hate Trump! Because he is a

RICH
WHITE
SUCCESSFUL
CHRISTIAN
NRA-SUPPORTER

The main reason they hate Trump is because he beat Hillary. They knew she was an intolerable person with no actual game plan other than maintaining the miserable status quo, but she had the right letter after her name and that is all that matters to them. Therefore since they couldn't beat him at the ballot box, they must destroy him using any means necessary, legal or illegal, ethical, or rotten ethics to the core. It doesn't matter. He must not be allowed to preside.

So far he has demonstrated strength like nobody I have ever seen. Anybody with any integrity has to admire how he keeps his composure and stands up against an onslaught of hateful hate and personal attacks from media, social media, message boards, and any other means of communications that I have never seen launched against ANY President. He gets maybe 10 to 30 seconds coverage of anything good that happens, if that, and hours/days of coverage of anything they can find or make up to criticize him on or accuse him of. He is one tough cookie. Honorable people have to admire that.

But yeah, he is no partisan, no ordinary politician, no ideologue, and he refuses to do things in any particular way just because they have always been done that way, most especially when the results have not been there doing it the old way. And he tells it like he sees it without first being poll tested and scripted as his predecessors mostly were.

Do I like everything about this man? No way. Who would? Do I agree with him on every point? Nope, I can't do that either. But can I admire what he offers the U.S.A. and respect him as an honorable and effective President of the United States who is doing some very good things? You bet I can.

Honorable?

You gotta laugh hard at these guys how they try to twist the facts! Certified by WHO? The people who want Trump out of office? Meantime, they never qualify that just one of Obama's lies to the nation, like who we can keep as a doctor or how much we will save with Obummacare, did more actual HARM to our nation than thousands of Trump's little white fibs.

And they never EVER will tell you the BIGGEST reason why they REALLY hate Trump! Because he is a

RICH
WHITE
SUCCESSFUL
CHRISTIAN
NRA-SUPPORTER

The main reason they hate Trump is because he beat Hillary. They knew she was an intolerable person with no actual game plan other than maintaining the miserable status quo, but she had the right letter after her name and that is all that matters to them. Therefore since they couldn't beat him at the ballot box, they must destroy him using any means necessary, legal or illegal, ethical, or rotten ethics to the core. It doesn't matter. He must not be allowed to preside.

So far he has demonstrated strength like nobody I have ever seen. Anybody with any integrity has to admire how he keeps his composure and stands up against an onslaught of hateful hate and personal attacks from media, social media, message boards, and any other means of communications that I have never seen launched against ANY President. He gets maybe 10 to 30 seconds coverage of anything good that happens, if that, and hours/days of coverage of anything they can find or make up to criticize him on or accuse him of. He is one tough cookie. Honorable people have to admire that.

But yeah, he is no partisan, no ordinary politician, no ideologue, and he refuses to do things in any particular way just because they have always been done that way, most especially when the results have not been there doing it the old way. And he tells it like he sees it without first being poll tested and scripted as his predecessors mostly were.

Do I like everything about this man? No way. Who would? Do I agree with him on every point? Nope, I can't do that either. But can I admire what he offers the U.S.A. and respect him as an honorable and effective President of the United States who is doing some very good things? You bet I can.

Honorable?

As President of the United States pretty much impeccably honorable.

RICH
WHITE
SUCCESSFUL
CHRISTIAN
NRA-SUPPORTER

Honorable?

Isn't that something?!?! She actually said he's honorable.

RICH
WHITE
SUCCESSFUL
CHRISTIAN
NRA-SUPPORTER

Honorable?

As President of the United States pretty much impeccably honorable.

Awesome.

cuck-538877.JPG
Why?

That picture is footoshopped, but I’m sure it’s something he would do in private

You are?

cuck-538877.JPG
Why?

You are?

Yup. Obozo is a feckless asskisser

cuck-538877.JPG
Why?

Bushie still wears this one to bed at night ..

Pickles thinks it's HOT! :D

bush.jpg

cuck-538877.JPG

In defense of Obama, I'm pretty sure this photo is photoshopped. Obama was criticized for bowing to the Japanese emperor, but I personally don't fault him for that as it is the Japanese custom to bow as a matter of politeness, not submission. The closest Obama came to bowing to a Muslim--and I do believe he instinctively bowed on that occasion--was to the Saudi king. And, while breaking from protocol, I didn't see that as the big deal that his opposition made out of it.

I wish we would start evaluating all Presidents honestly on what they actually do and the results of what they do instead of the politics of hateful personal destruction that seems to be all that matters these days.

I would say Obama's track record included good and bad, but the bad probably outweighed the good.

So far Trump's track record has included good and bad, but so far the good is far outweighing the bad.
Obama is a pussy wimp.

Was that bow worth mentioning? Yes. A huge deal. No. More likely than not it reflects customs he was instructed in and observed when living in Indonesia through four of his formative years.

Little known is that the Indonesians erected a statue that I suppose is still there of the boy Obama during that time.
View attachment 192739
Statue of Ten-Year-Old Obama Erected in Indonesia

I in no way think that the polite bow to the Saudi King was anything more than an instinctive gesture of respect and Obama was not thinking about U.S. protocol at the time. Was it inappropriate? In the way most Americans look at expected protocol, yes. Something sinister or anything that makes him a 'pussy wimp'? No. Other things might contribute to that image, but that little bow to the Saudi king wasn't one of them.

Has President Trump inappropriately bowed to somebody? So far I don't believe he has. But if he did, that wouldn't be a huge deal either.

Obama is the first pussy sub beta male POTUS and bowed to a foreign leader.

I don’t always agree with his style, or even all of his substance for that matter, but one thing is clear - the man has a vision for a strong America and he has the gonads to make his dreams come to fruition. I never thought for a second he’d be this good. Lesson learned - you can’t underestimate this man. Foreign leaders and dictators must take notice. Welcome to mu Trump appreciation thread. Feel free to rep me for it

Trump:

Zero Points on Style.

100 Points on RESULTS.
Oh he gets a few style points. Watching him troll the media is fucking priceless. Witnessing the aneurism it gives the hacks on the left is a never ending source of entertainment

I don’t always agree with his style, or even all of his substance for that matter, but one thing is clear - the man has a vision for a strong America and he has the gonads to make his dreams come to fruition. I never thought for a second he’d be this good. Lesson learned - you can’t underestimate this man. Foreign leaders and dictators must take notice. Welcome to mu Trump appreciation thread. Feel free to rep me for it

Trump:

Zero Points on Style.

100 Points on RESULTS.
Oh he gets a few style points. Watching him troll the media is fucking priceless. Witnessing the aneurism it gives the hacks on the left is a never ending source of entertainment
Agreed. 5 seconds on Twitter he has the left dancing and foaming at the mouth for days.

Trump:

Zero Points on Style.

100 Points on RESULTS.
Agreed. 5 seconds on Twitter he has the left dancing and foaming at the mouth for days.
He could almost be considered the Puppet Master lol

It is scum buckets like you who give low-life republicans a bad name.

While most of his fellow Princeton graduates were trying to figure out how to avoid the draft, Mueller was motivated to join in 1968 by the death of his friend and lacrosse teammate David Hackett, a Marine Corps first lieutenant killed by small arms fire in Vietnam.

“I have been very lucky. I always felt I should spend some time paying it back. “ Mueller plowed through officer candidate school at Marine Corps Base Quantico, Army Ranger School, and Army jump school before he was shipped out to Vietnam, according to Time. Commander of a rifle platoon of the 3rd Marine Division, he was a recipient of the Bronze Star with Valor, two Navy Commendation Medals, the Purple Heart, and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry,

No, it's chickenshit trash like you who never served and don't know the first thing about that war. Mueller walked his patrol into an ambush and dragged one of them to safety.....and got medals for it! I spent 285 days in combat, did what he did a dozen times and was never put in for anything but a Bronze and a PH years later when it was "discovered" I had my cheek and neck sewn up from a shrapnel wound on the Freedom Bird back to the world. When I tell you that asshole was a ticket-puncher and a fraud, you best fucking listen, boy.

cuck-538877.JPG
Why?

You are?

Yup. Obozo is a feckless asskisser

That's the spirit!

Forum List

Back