I'm reading that Trump can build a wall with the money earmarked for military...

You think he can take away money earmarked for a pay increase to military personnel and use it to build a wall?
I'd like to see him try.

I'll bet you haven't got the slightest idea where the military budget goes do you.

I would LOVE to see him divert those funds. In 2017, the Defense Health Agency for the first time approved payment for sex reassignment surgery for active-duty U.S. military service members. Now THAT is what is sick and a waste and a fucking disgrace. Throw the sick perverts out, and put their wages medical coverage costs into the wall.

Right now, congress appropriates border security money for foreign nations, but does not pay for our own. How about that shit. Take the money and build the damn wall.

EEqwfKpX4AAseJL.jpg

ED93h2qX4AIDqPb.jpg

I don't think effectiveness of the wall has any importance, the wall is just a scam for him to impress his supporters..

Wrong answer McFly. Thats what you get for drinking fake news KoolAid.

Trump has always said that the wall is one element of an overall strategy. It IS an important element, but just one.

I don't think effectiveness of the wall has any importance, the wall is just a scam for him to impress his supporters..

Wrong answer McFly. Thats what you get for drinking fake news KoolAid.

Trump has always said that the wall is one element of an overall strategy. It IS an important element, but just one.
You are right in that I am wrong.

The wall is to take away $771 million from NATO.
Trump Raids Funds Meant to Deter Russia to Pay for His Wall

You think he can take away money earmarked for a pay increase to military personnel and use it to build a wall?
I'd like to see him try.

I'll bet you haven't got the slightest idea where the military budget goes do you.

I would LOVE to see him divert those funds. In 2017, the Defense Health Agency for the first time approved payment for sex reassignment surgery for active-duty U.S. military service members. Now THAT is what is sick and a waste and a fucking disgrace. Throw the sick perverts out, and put their wages medical coverage costs into the wall.

Right now, congress appropriates border security money for foreign nations, but does not pay for our own. How about that shit. Take the money and build the damn wall.

EEqwfKpX4AAseJL.jpg

ED93h2qX4AIDqPb.jpg
I’m sure you’d gladly jump in there and take their place on the front lines protecting our freedom

People are finally starting to get it. Trump will build the wall and it will be impossible for illegal immigrants to be in America.

Many religious Republican voters view Trump's win over Hillary as a divine appointment. After Obama, they say, our country desperately needed a change of direction. In their minds, Donald Trump was the answer.

in short, God created Trump so he can build a wall, just like in heaven there are walls!

Forum List

Back