I'm reading that Trump can build a wall with the money earmarked for military...

The wall is for the security of the United States so it could be described ad military appropriation.

Well there's one worry the alt-left should carry with them, Trump will not have to toss many more Hail Mary's than he might have had to before this Omnibus Bill. This means, he will look at his promises and say "ok, NAFTA negotiations are stuck in a runt, f it, we're out of that (to cheers from unions, the Rustbelt and many who aren't happy with the deal)."

"The Wall needs to be paid for, you aren't willing to support National Security, govt is shut down until you do"

"We are getting screwed over by the EU, China, Canada, Mexico, South Korea and others. For every tariff they apply to our goods, we will match it, every barrier they place, we will try and meet them as best we can. No more exploitation of America".

On and on, you get the picture. He can no longer play nice and reach across the aisle to those who want the Status Quo, the Status Quo is more than ever his enemy.

He has a tougher climb now, and thus, to inspire voters to support him, he's going to work harder to drain the swamp and govern much closer to his campaign promises than ever before.

That's how I see it, if he is serious about 2018 and 2020. Just consider his recent appointments for CIA, National Security and even his legal team. When he feels threatened or corners he goes into "to hell with Mr. Nice Guy" mode.

The American people do not see this as a priority. Even Trump friendly Rasmussen cannot find a majority that support building a wall. If Trump tried that then the House will go to the Democrats as well as the Senate.

He is not going to drain the swamp. He is a part of the swamp.

The recent appointments or attempted appointments show that Trump wants to surround himself with yes men. When he feels threatened he doers more damage to himself than Democrats. He comes across as crazy.

I am reading this from so many on twitter They suggest as it is an omnibus, it is ongoign resolution and only "recommended" to be spent a particular way, but the president has leeway. They said Oama did this very thing when he was president.

So, is this true? Even if it isn't true per se, what is stopping Trump from rightfully deeming the border issue a National Security issue, as he did with tariffs and just build it with the funds? Who can stop him from making this decision?
It’s about national security.

Bullshit LIAR!!

I am reading this from so many on twitter They suggest as it is an omnibus, it is ongoign resolution and only "recommended" to be spent a particular way, but the president has leeway. They said Oama did this very thing when he was president.

So, is this true? Even if it isn't true per se, what is stopping Trump from rightfully deeming the border issue a National Security issue, as he did with tariffs and just build it with the funds? Who can stop him from making this decision?

The wall clearly provides national defense from a million criminals invading us a year

You think he can take away money earmarked for a pay increase to military personnel and use it to build a wall?

I'd like to see him try.
He can do both . Why are you so stupid
I keep reading this from Trumptydumps.

I have yet to see one demonstrate how.

It is called desperation. Trump bent them over the desk and fucked them hard Friday so now they are making up fantasy to explain why he didn't really mean to fuck them over.

You just spent eight years saying Obama can do whatever the hell he wants. Now with both houses and the white houses, Republicans suddenly can't

:itsok:
But, but, but....
Isn't Mexico paying for this Wall?
They will

Liar

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
LOL:itsok:

Then backup your statement...

what statement? Mexico will pay after it is built.

They say they will not.

One of you is wrong. Based on your track record the chances are very high it is you

The wall clearly provides national defense from a million criminals invading us a year

We have a military for that. They can use the target practice, let them do what they are paid to do

Money that was appropriated for the border wall/fence and security in 2006, 2009 and 2012 hasn't been spent yet.
Why should the President redirect spending towards the wall if the powers that be aren't going to build it ... :dunno:
The power that be is Donald J, Trump. Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces.
th

He is not a King.

We have a military for that. They can use the target practice, let them do what they are paid to do

You've told me your plan the military should chase 3,000 criminals around the desert every night. But that doesn't contradict this. The wall would make that task a lot easier. It's not military or wall, it's military and the wall is part of that.

You'd burn through $20 billion several times a year with your stupid plan

If Trump builds a wall.....

We will just tear it down once he is gone
He'll be there until 2024. Pence will be there until 2032. Tom Cotton until 2038. Donald Trump, Jr. until 2046. Ivanka Trump until 2054. Eric Trump until 2060.

And by that time, Mexico will have found other countries to invade and parasite. :biggrin:

Hitting the sauce again. By the time Trump is through the Republicans will be on a voyage to the bottom of the sea.

You are a parasite on this country. We should throw you out of this country but they would throw you right back.

Forum List

Back