I'm reading that Trump can build a wall with the money earmarked for military...

Tear down whatever Trump has accomplished
The wall is a symbol of hate

Take that baby down
Symbol of hate of being invaded by an imperialist country (Mexico), pillaging our wealth, like 21st century Vikings. Good thing to hate.

Tear down whatever Obama has accomplished. Legacy of racial hate.
I say we tear down Trumps wall and make Mexico pay for it

Take that baby down
Symbol of hate of being invaded by an imperialist country (Mexico), pillaging our wealth, like 21st century Vikings. Good thing to hate.

Well, if the ACOE builds it, then it belong do the DOD and that means that the next POTUS could order them to use it for bombing practice.

I am reading this from so many on twitter They suggest as it is an omnibus, it is ongoign resolution and only "recommended" to be spent a particular way, but the president has leeway. They said Oama did this very thing when he was president.

So, is this true? Even if it isn't true per se, what is stopping Trump from rightfully deeming the border issue a National Security issue, as he did with tariffs and just build it with the funds? Who can stop him from making this decision?
You think he can take away money earmarked for a pay increase to military personnel and use it to build a wall?

I'd like to see him try.
He can do both . Why are you so stupid
I keep reading this from Trumptydumps.

I have yet to see one demonstrate how.
Huh?

I am reading this from so many on twitter They suggest as it is an omnibus, it is ongoign resolution and only "recommended" to be spent a particular way, but the president has leeway. They said Oama did this very thing when he was president.

So, is this true? Even if it isn't true per se, what is stopping Trump from rightfully deeming the border issue a National Security issue, as he did with tariffs and just build it with the funds? Who can stop him from making this decision?
You think he can take away money earmarked for a pay increase to military personnel and use it to build a wall?

I'd like to see him try.

It is called desperation. Trump bent them over the desk and fucked them hard Friday so now they are making up fantasy to explain why he didn't really mean to fuck them over.
What is the difference between a plane or Wall?

Take that baby down

Well, if the ACOE builds it, then it belong do the DOD and that means that the next POTUS could order them to use it for bombing practice.
Let em we’d have proved our point

I'd like to see him try.

It is called desperation. Trump bent them over the desk and fucked them hard Friday so now they are making up fantasy to explain why he didn't really mean to fuck them over.

This is a plane...

B777-200ER.png

This is a wall

3614E70D00000578-3681219-image-a-53_1468000248188.jpg

Hope that helps

I'd like to see him try.

This is a plane...

B777-200ER.png

This is a wall

Hope that helps
What does the military use planes for?

This is a plane...

B777-200ER.png

This is a wall

Hope that helps

Lots of things. bombing, aerial combat, reconnaissance, transpiration, ground attack, command and communication and more

Take that baby down

What point is that, that you can waste money and put us into Debt just as good as the Dems. Hell, I already know that.

This is a plane...

B777-200ER.png

This is a wall

Hope that helps

Lots of things. bombing, aerial combat, reconnaissance, transpiration, ground attack, command and communication and more
For what purpose?

Take that baby down

What point is that, that you can waste money and put us into Debt just as good as the Dems. Hell, I already know that.
National security is quite broad!

This is a plane...

B777-200ER.png

This is a wall

Hope that helps

For what purpose?

All sorts of purposes.

I'd like to see him try.

Huh?
Exactly

This is a plane...

B777-200ER.png

This is a wall

Hope that helps

For what purpose?

All sorts of purposes.
National security right? So the purpose of both is the same

I'd like to see him try.

Huh?
Exactly
Demonstrate what?

I'd like to see him try.

Huh?
Exactly
Demonstrate what?
How Trump can repurpose money that Congress has appropriated in the omnibus.

Huh?
Exactly
Demonstrate what?
Well first off defense of this country is his! You should learn what commander in chief is!

Huh?
Exactly
Demonstrate what?
Well first off defense of this country is his! You should learn what commander in chief is!
The money comes from Congressional authorization.

You still haven't explained how he can repurpose the money.

The money comes from Congressional authorization.

You still haven't explained how he can repurpose the money.
He is commander in chief. How did obummer move millions to Iran?

Forum List

Back