I'm really starting to think that Alec Baldwin has a duty to this country to mock Trump on SNL

The more that insecure little bitch throws a Twitter tantrum over Baldwin's portrayal, the more unhinged he will become. Hopefully he'll have some kind psychological meltdown and be forced to admitted to an in-patient facility like his narcissistic counter-part Kanye West. Either that, or Repubs in congress will find a reason to impeach him.

It makes me laugh when the dumb RWs on this forum call liberals "snowflakes" yet the president elect they voted for is obviously the biggest snow flake of them all
Since Baldwin beats his wife and kids…
Typical deflection.
Of course it's a deflection, baldwin has absolutely no credibility…
Hes just a shitty actor...
Why can't you just be a man and admit how much of a whiney little bitch Trump is?
He don't beat up girls like your fucking hero baldy does..

How does that make you feel Billy?

Do you beat up women?

The more that insecure little bitch throws a Twitter tantrum over Baldwin's portrayal, the more unhinged he will become. Hopefully he'll have some kind psychological meltdown and be forced to admitted to an in-patient facility like his narcissistic counter-part Kanye West. Either that, or Repubs in congress will find a reason to impeach him.

It makes me laugh when the dumb RWs on this forum call liberals "snowflakes" yet the president elect they voted for is obviously the biggest snow flake of them all
Typical deflection.
Why can't you just be a man and admit how much of a whiney little bitch Trump is?
up to this point he's not a career politician, there is no lower lifeform than a career politician.
Lol dude you're pathetic

The more that insecure little bitch throws a Twitter tantrum over Baldwin's portrayal, the more unhinged he will become. Hopefully he'll have some kind of psychological meltdown and be forced to be admitted to an in-patient facility like his narcissistic counter-part Kanye West. Either that, or Repubs in congress will find a reason to impeach him.

It makes me laugh when the dumb RWs on this forum call liberals "snowflakes" yet the president elect they voted for is obviously the biggest snow flake of them all.

President-elect Donald Trump attacks ‘Saturday Night Live’ again - NY Daily News

This Alec Baldwin?

Why do you people try so hard to avoid talking about Trump's bullshit? Be an adult and admit Trump is a whiney little bitch.

Admit your hero baldy is a wife beater and promised To move to Canada

The more that insecure little bitch throws a Twitter tantrum over Baldwin's portrayal, the more unhinged he will become. Hopefully he'll have some kind of psychological meltdown and be forced to be admitted to an in-patient facility like his narcissistic counter-part Kanye West. Either that, or Repubs in congress will find a reason to impeach him.

It makes me laugh when the dumb RWs on this forum call liberals "snowflakes" yet the president elect they voted for is obviously the biggest snow flake of them all.

President-elect Donald Trump attacks ‘Saturday Night Live’ again - NY Daily News
Just like the VIEW this show should have been cancelled years ago

Typical deflection.
up to this point he's not a career politician, there is no lower lifeform than a career politician.
Lol dude you're pathetic
Ok, snowflake

This Alec Baldwin?

Why do you people try so hard to avoid talking about Trump's bullshit? Be an adult and admit Trump is a whiney little bitch.

Bwahahahaha!

If Alec Baldwin's character on SNL is the best you have for dealing with the (your perceived) legitimate issues wit Donald Trump?

You have bigger problems than me or my take on it.

Don't you.

I'm thinking you're the biggest douche bag in this forum.

I'm really starting to think that Alec Baldwin has a duty to this country to mock Trump on SNL
That's because you think like a child.

This Alec Baldwin?

Admit your hero baldy is a wife beater and promised To move to Canada

It really does amuse us how you guys give a wife beater little bitch like baldy a free pass but get so upset over trump

Why is that?

It just keeps getting better and better the more info the incoming Trump administration provides.

Typical deflection.
Lol dude you're pathetic

Shouldn't your hero be at least in jail or have a felony?

alec-baldwin-kaempft-paparazzo-paul-adao.jpg

article-2403210-1B7D38AE000005DC-357_634x725.jpg

Damn you traitors are sore losers.

Typical deflection.
Lol dude you're pathetic

He loves beating his wife and kids too...

Lol dude you're pathetic

Yup, how does he get away with it Billy?

Please fucking tell us?

baldwin.jpg

I'm guessing that Trump thinks that Alec Baldwin's character in Glengarry Glen Ross was the hero.

He is no angel for sure and I don't really care about him but I do condone ridiculing our elected officials with no response from them.

Lol dude you're pathetic

Please fucking tell us?

baldwin.jpg

I don't see any pussy groping in those pics. What's your point?

Lol dude you're pathetic

Please fucking tell us?

baldwin.jpg

And Billy this is your fucking hero?

Forum List

Back