I'm really starting to think that Alec Baldwin has a duty to this country to mock Trump on SNL

up to this point he's not a career politician, there is no lower lifeform than a career politician.
Lol dude you're pathetic

Shouldn't your hero be at least in jail or have a felony?

alec-baldwin-kaempft-paparazzo-paul-adao.jpg

article-2403210-1B7D38AE000005DC-357_634x725.jpg
He loves beating his wife and kids too...

Yup, how does he get away with it Billy?

Please fucking tell us?

baldwin.jpg

I don't see any pussy groping in those pics. What's your point?
Alec is the pussy...

up to this point he's not a career politician, there is no lower lifeform than a career politician.
Lol dude you're pathetic

Please fucking tell us?

baldwin.jpg

I don't see any pussy groping in those pics. What's your point?

You do know the U. S law right?

You put a hand on anyone that's a felony

Since Baldwin beats his wife and kids…
Typical deflection.
Of course it's a deflection, baldwin has absolutely no credibility…
Hes just a shitty actor...
Why can't you just be a man and admit how much of a whiney little bitch Trump is?
Lol dude you're pathetic

Celebrities Who Should Have Gone to Jail

• November 21, 2016

Sometimes it pays to be a celebrity — particularly if you find yourself in trouble. While most people spend time behind bars for assault, probation violations, and felony charges, celebrities are often able to avoid jail time. Need proof? Here are seven celebrities who relied on their star status to help keep them out of jail.

1. Alec Baldwin
483965635-e1406571727632.jpg

Alec Baldwin | David Buchan/Getty Images

Baldwin is notorious for throwing public tantrums. When he got in trouble in May for riding his bike against Manhattan traffic, witnesses saw Baldwin throwing an epic fit, describing him as both belligerent and foulmouthed. “How old are these officers? They don’t even know who I am,” the Daily News reports Baldwin saying.

But, lucky for Baldwin, his judge knew exactly who he was. In fact, when it came time for sentencing, Baldwin didn’t even receive a fine. Instead, Judge John DeLury asked Baldwin to behave for six months, despite the actor’s refusal to even apologize for his behavior. During sentencing, DeLury commented about Baldwin’s movies, particularly Hunt for Red October, and remained lighthearted even after Baldwin said he wasn’t going to apologize and would just pay the fine instead, the Daily News reports. So Baldwin received a slap on the wrist, with a few parting words from the judge. “Be a good boy from now on. Have a good day.”

The more that insecure little bitch throws a Twitter tantrum over Baldwin's portrayal, the more unhinged he will become. Hopefully he'll have some kind of psychological meltdown and be forced to be admitted to an in-patient facility like his narcissistic counter-part Kanye West. Either that, or Repubs in congress will find a reason to impeach him.

It makes me laugh when the dumb RWs on this forum call liberals "snowflakes" yet the president elect they voted for is obviously the biggest snow flake of them all.

President-elect Donald Trump attacks ‘Saturday Night Live’ again - NY Daily News

This Alec Baldwin?

Why do you people try so hard to avoid talking about Trump's bullshit? Be an adult and admit Trump is a whiney little bitch.

Bwahahahaha!

If Alec Baldwin's character on SNL is the best you have for dealing with the (your perceived) legitimate issues wit Donald Trump?

You have bigger problems than me or my take on it.

Don't you.

Are you kidding me? You're just going to pretend there isn't a myriad of bullshit related to Trump?

The more that insecure little bitch throws a Twitter tantrum over Baldwin's portrayal, the more unhinged he will become. Hopefully he'll have some kind of psychological meltdown and be forced to be admitted to an in-patient facility like his narcissistic counter-part Kanye West. Either that, or Repubs in congress will find a reason to impeach him.

It makes me laugh when the dumb RWs on this forum call liberals "snowflakes" yet the president elect they voted for is obviously the biggest snow flake of them all.

President-elect Donald Trump attacks ‘Saturday Night Live’ again - NY Daily News
I'm thinking you're the biggest douche bag in this forum.
And you're too much of a child to admit how pathetic Trump is.

Lol dude you're pathetic

Please fucking tell us?

baldwin.jpg

And Billy this is your fucking hero?

Lol I never even said he was my hero. I'm not even a fan of his work. I just like that he makes Trump look like a complete tool.

Yeah all those Hollywood celebrities mocking and trashing Trump really made a big difference in the election what the Hollywood elites and there liberal followers still have not gotten is most of America does not care about there political opinions or what they think of non liberals.

Last edited:
SNL could have lampooned a drunken and despondent Hillary Clinton on election night. They chose not to do anything on Hillary after she lost other than that stupid song at the piano because they are ideologues.

I'm thinking you're the biggest douche bag in this forum.
And you're too much of a child to admit how pathetic Trump is.
How can I "admit" something that isn't a fact?

It's ok until trump is president. If he continues after that, the CIA will take over and send Alec to the east river...with concrete shoes...

Why are you offended deltex? Its my patriotic duty to ridicule elected officials with no recourse for them. If they can't ignore it then they shouldn't be on the job.

Why are you offended deltex? Its my patriotic duty to ridicule elected officials with no recourse for them. If they can't ignore it then they shouldn't be on the job.

He has a point. Hillary said it herself.

My God, her voice could make Rosie O'Donnell go straight.

I really expect someone that is as unstable as Stump will eventually lose it and do something totally nuts, even more nuts than what he has done so far. It is only a matter of time until the Narcissist flips out. Baldwin knows what buttons to push and Stump has no self control.

Ya do know Billy it's so easy to destroy you, why do you even try when you know I am around ?

Lol dude you're pathetic

Please fucking tell us?

baldwin.jpg

And Billy this is your fucking hero?

Lol I never even said he was my hero. I'm not even a fan of his work. I just like that he makes Trump look like a complete tool.

But he doesn't.. Only to your fellow wife beaters...

Billy why don't you even think of the history of Alec Baldwin before praising him?

The guy is scum and should of did time.

And if they do respond, it shouldn't be like a nine year old responding to a "your mama" joke. You have elected a 70 year old man with the temperament of a 7 year old. Congratulations!

And if they do respond, it shouldn't be like a nine year old responding to a "your mama" joke. You have elected a 70 year old man with the temperament of a 7 year old. Congratulations!
de191b_5614989.jpg

I really expect someone that is as unstable as Stump will eventually lose it and do something totally nuts, even more nuts than what he has done so far. It is only a matter of time until the Narcissist flips out. Baldwin knows what buttons to push and Stump has no self control.

Nah... I think you on the left can't handle someone going on the offensive..

Alec is protected under a bubble..

You've always been 100% correct with every prediction that you have ever made about Trump, so I am banking on you being correct yet again.

Why is his staff not telling him to ignore. Is he going to respond to every criticism? If he does it will be entertaining for all.

Are you on national tv? Trump can handle Alec...no problem.

By tweet

Or concrete feet...

Yo

Forum List

Back