I'm running for class President

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
I promise to have Jack Daniels installed in all water fountains.
I promise to legalize hot young female teachers fulfilling 17yr old boy fantasies, but not in the reverse sexes. I discriminate.
I promise to send people who get "100's" to the Princ's office when the test was going to be graded on a curve.
Dodgeball will be the only game we play in gym class.
Pep rallies will not consist of any male anything, except in the crowd.

Add your wishes, and Vote for me. I will single handedly raise you out of your pathetic virgin fucking shell and you *will* smoke weed before college and you *will* have at least a basic understanding of beer pong, but likely you won't excel. If your parents won't teach you to grow the fuck up, I will.

Last edited:
pleasevoteformereview.jpg

I promise to legalize hot young female teachers fulfilling 17yr old boy fantasies, but not in the reverse sexes. I discriminate.
I promise to send people who get "100's" to the Princ's office when the test was going to be graded on a curve.

Add your wishes, and Vote for me. I will single handedly raise you out of your pathetic virgin fucking shell and you *will* smoke weed before college and you *will* have at least a basic understanding of beer pong, but likely you won't excel. If your parents won't teach you to grow the fuck up, I will.

When we elected officers in law school, I voted for the one who put a candy bar in my mailbox.

When we elected officers in law school, I voted for the one who put a candy bar in my mailbox.

good tips good tips

good tips good tips

At the college with which I'm associated, its known that in every bank of mailboxes in student dorms, one box is kept stocked with condoms.

Can't go wrong with ...

FlavoredCondoms2.jpg

good tips good tips

At the college with which I'm associated, its known that in every bank of mailboxes in student dorms, one box is kept stocked with condoms.

Can't go wrong with ...

FlavoredCondoms2.jpg

Actually you could go wrong. There still are moral college students around even if you are not and never were either moral OR a college student. Putting condoms in student mailboxes by another student could certainly be actionable as sexual harassment. This type of bad judgment is a clear indication why liberals are such abject failures in their own lives and have to be fed by conservatives who can and do work and who are successful.

Last edited:
Its not immoral to have sex in college

That depends on the person and what their moral code is. There still are college students who consider screwing around immoral. I know that's a shocker. But they are out there. A student running for office who put condoms in the student mailboxes could be expelled for sexual harassment of other students. And sued by those who felt harassed by that action.

Last edited:

That depends on the person and what their moral code is. There still are college students who consider screwing around immoral. I know that's a shocker. But they are out there. A student running for office who put condoms in the student mailboxes could be expelled for sexual harassment of other students. And sued by those who felt harassed by that action.

College students are adults. If having sex is immoral for a grown adult then they're just plain prudes.

Make that Crown Royal and you got my vote.

good tips good tips

Can't go wrong with ...

FlavoredCondoms2.jpg

Actually you could go wrong. There still are moral college students around even if you are not and never were either moral OR a college student. Putting condoms in student mailboxes by another student could certainly be actionable as sexual harassment. This type of bad judgment is a clear indication why liberals are such abject failures in their own lives and have to be fed by conservatives who can and do work and who are successful.

Just for once, can't you stop lying and twisting?

As usual, [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION] took what I said and turned it into something completely different. You're always saying how you're a doctor and a lawyer and a psychiatrist/psychologist but in truth, you have a very sloppy mind. And, you're a chronic liar.

This was just a silly fun thread but you just had to pile on your lies. And, now you'll lie some more.

College students are adults. If having sex is immoral for a grown adult then they're just plain prudes.

Adults can do what they want. But a student cannot go into a college and start handing out condoms.

Forum List

Back