🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired: Jacob Blake and the content of his character

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
IN RE: Jacob Blake, Sr. and his son, who is at the center of this division right now.

He said "I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." That's what Martin Luther King said on the steps of the Washington Monument in late August of 1963. When I first had the wherewithal to understand the nuance of that statement, I figured that by that logic, I should judge people by how they act, not by how they look.

Today, I do the same thing. I don't see white people or black people, I see character and actions. And when I read about who Jacob Blake, Sr. and his son were and what they did, when I see people using their race to justify their errant behavior, I came to one simple conclusion:

Jacob Blake, Sr. is a anti-Semite. His son, the one you are all deifying RIGHT NOW, is a sexual predator! You completely ignore the fact he sexually assaulted his girlfriend, and had a restraining order filed against him to stay away from her and her children, which as you can clearly see in the now infamous footage HE VIOLATED!

If you are propping these two up for ANY REASON, you are trash. You are absolute human garbage. You reside with the dregs and scum of our society. You show that your aim is not social justice or racial equality, but a personally driven agenda that does not take your fellows into account. You do more harm than good.

You should do some self introspection before you EVER lecture anyone else about their morality or their intentions. For that matter, refrain from lecturing anyone about the content of their character, because you have none.

Yes, I saw cops suffocate a black man to death, yes, I heard about an 18 year old black boy being shot as he ran from police, but the outrage you hold over those injustices now rings hollow, and it forever will. When you propped up Blake Sr. and his son, YOU SAW THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN, NOT THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER.

Last edited:
You voted for a sexual predator, I think anyone who votes a sexual predator are trash.

I ask how did he assault his girlfriend. Tramp first wife said he raped her, yet you don't believe her.

And you exemplify my point, Penelope. You aren't worried about what Jacob did, just that he's black and that some evil police pigs shot him in the back.

Spare me your false moral outrage. Please. Before I tear into you like a 16 ounce ribeye steak.

You heard the Accent Hollywood tape and his rape stories, anyone who votes for the sexual predator is human trash.

I absolutely believe Ivana Trump. When asked about the rape she said "that was the divorce. There was a fortune involved." I certainly believe her.

..all of them
Garner
Brown
Sterling
etc etc
..jackasses that would rob YOU-----fk these jackass
..you have to be a dumbass to protest for CRIMINALS

..they are jackass criminals that would rob and rape you without a second thought...and people are glorifying and going apeshit for them???!!!!!

He should of not been shot repeatedly close up in his back.

..they are jackass criminals that would rob and rape you without a second thought...and people are glorifying and going apeshit for them???!!!!!

He should of not been shot repeated close up in his back.
..I don't care WHERE a criminal gets shot--just as long as they are dead......they fk up the WHOLE community--they are CRIMINALS

..I don't care WHERE a criminal gets shot--just as long as they are dead......they fk up the WHOLE community--they are CRIMINALS

How do you know he didn't take a plea deal. Now you believe his girlfriend, it was modified to domestic abuse. A jury of his peers should decide that.

...how would you like it, or anyone, if this jackass raped and robbed you or a loved one??? I know I would want him dead
....people do not think in realistic terms...these jackass criminals that steal cars/break windows/rob/etc fk up people's LIVES!!!!!!! and not just the victim ..

...how would you like it, or anyone, if this jackass raped and robbed you or a loved one??? I know I would want him dead
....people do not think in realistic terms...these jackass criminals that steal cars/break windows/rob/etc fk up people's LIVES!!!!!!! and not just the victim ..

I think tramp is a rapist and you guys voted for him and he is above the law.

How do you know he didn't take a plea deal. Now you believe his girlfriend, it was modified to domestic abuse. A jury of his peers should decide that.
.....hahahhahahahahahh
he was FIGHTING/resisting!!!!!!! crime right THERE!! and the shit that's fked up the US for years!!!!!!!!
..they KEEP resisting!!!!!!!!!!!!! dumb--it's not the cops' fault
I say there should be a law that if you resist, you SHOULD get killed

you THINK hahhahahahah
it's on VIDEO--Blake is resisting

you THINK hahhahahahah

This is who you voted for:

you THINK hahhahahahah

woooohooooooo
you do see the word ACCUSED?

you THINK hahhahahahah

the Dems are OK with Rape--they voted not to impeach rapist CRIMINAL Bill Clinton

you THINK hahhahahahah

Yeah, accusations are a far cry from having proof those accusations are true. You need evidence. And I will be waiting for it. Now get off my thread.

Unfortunately for you, you don't get to dictate reality with sheer willpower alone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back