I'm with Trump- We should invade Mexico

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I'm listening to him on O'Rielly. He said he could make Mexico build a wall from San Diego to Brownsville or he would make it difficult for them

I read into that

Invade Mexico

Not a bad idea. They're killing us.

-Geaux

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
That's very easy for you to say while your safe and sound behind your computer.

I'm listening to him on O'Rielly. He said he could make Mexico build a wall from San Diego to Brownsville or he would make it difficult for them

I read into that

Invade Mexico

-Geaux
What?
Again?!!!!!!

I read into that

Invade Mexico

-Geaux
Well forget the 0.000001% of the Hispanic vote for him...

We should just ANNEX them. Make them a part of California and be done with it. Mexico is a disease.

-Geaux

Trump has the right idea, after all, he made Obama expose himself as a non-natural born Citizen.

Mexico should pay. The wall would be needed to keep Americans workers from crossing the border into Mexico.

This morning in his speech announcing his candidacy Trump said the Obamacare website cost $5 billion and that he could hire people and build a website for $3. That's not three billion but rather he said "3 dollars". At those wages Americans workers would be heading south for better opportunity.

Forum List

Back