imagine a GOP senate candidate saying this if a liberal justice died

I could actually imagine any of them saying far worse. I do not celebrate his death but from a purely political standpoint he really did pick an inconvenient time to die (for conservatives).

Tony kicked off at a Conservative stronghold in Texas. Lucky for him shotgun Dick wasnt there drunk shooting judges in the face.

Tony kicked off at a Conservative stronghold in Texas. Lucky for him shotgun Dick wasnt there drunk shooting judges in the face.

Nah dicks one of those 2nd Amendment guys who will assist ate Hillary because trump.told him too....bwahahahahahah

I could actually imagine any of them saying far worse. I do not celebrate his death but from a purely political standpoint he really did pick an inconvenient time to die (for conservatives).

You can imagine? This isn't imaginary. It happened. Do you condone it or condemn it?

Nets Silent on Dem Senate Candidate Celebrating Death of Justice Scalia

And my friends, a lot of average citizens out there don’t understand the importance of that court,” Ted Strickland declared during an AFL-CIO event, “I mean, the death of Scalia saved labor from a terrible decision.”

Well, he's a Dumbocrap and that automatically gives him a pass from the Lame Street Media. And, of course that same group gives lots of air time to Trump's so-called call for violence. No wonder their rates are down so far.

Story w/video @ Nets Silent on Dem Senate Candidate Celebrating Death of Justice Scalia

February 22, 2009
Categories:

Bunning: Ginsburg will be dead in nine months
Sen. Jim Bunning (R-Ky.), already in political trouble for 2010, didn’t help matters any over the weekend.

At a Lincoln Day Dinner speech over the weekend, Bunning predicted that Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg would likely be dead from pancreatic cancer in nine months, according to the Louisville Courier-Journal.

Let me help you out. Medical EXPERTS say the same thing when it comes to the disease.

And my friends, a lot of average citizens out there don’t understand the importance of that court,” Ted Strickland declared during an AFL-CIO event, “I mean, the death of Scalia saved labor from a terrible decision.”

Well, he's a Dumbocrap and that automatically gives him a pass from the Lame Street Media. And, of course that same group gives lots of air time to Trump's so-called call for violence. No wonder their rates are down so far.

Story w/video @ Nets Silent on Dem Senate Candidate Celebrating Death of Justice Scalia

Seems Ted Strickland applauded the death of Scalia. One of the Liberal idiots on here brought up Jim Bunning from Kentucky and his statement predicting Ginsburg would be dead from pancreatic cancer within 9 months. Difference is medical experts put about that time frame on it, too.

February 22, 2009
Categories:

Sen. Jim Bunning (R-Ky.), already in political trouble for 2010, didn’t help matters any over the weekend.

At a Lincoln Day Dinner speech over the weekend, Bunning predicted that Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg would likely be dead from pancreatic cancer in nine months, according to the Louisville Courier-Journal.

Let me help you out. Medical EXPERTS say the same thing when it comes to the disease.

Well lo and behold that doesn't change the fact it was a cheap shot 7 years ago and she survived.

Seems Ted Strickland applauded the death of Scalia. One of the Liberal idiots on here brought up Jim Bunning from Kentucky and his statement predicting Ginsburg would be dead from pancreatic cancer within 9 months. Difference is medical experts put about that time frame on it, too.

You lie. He did not applaud the death. Stop lying.

You can imagine? This isn't imaginary. It happened. Do you condone it or condemn it?
I agree with what he said and pretty much said the same thing. He didn't say "I'm glad the guy is dead", he offered a political analysis of the situation brought about by his death as having a positive effect on cases before the court. I detect nothing personal or mean.

February 22, 2009
Categories:

Well lo and behold that doesn't change the fact it was a cheap shot 7 years ago and she survived.

She's the exception because the general rule, even at Stage 1 is less than 5 years. Funny how you consider the exception the rule.

That's how I and many others took it.

I agree with what he said and pretty much said the same thing. He didn't say "I'm glad the guy is dead", he offered a political analysis of the situation brought about by his death as having a positive effect on cases before the court. I detect nothing personal or mean.

So the double standard? Got it.

February 22, 2009
Categories:

She's the exception because the general rule, even at Stage 1 is less than 5 years. Funny how you consider the exception the rule.

I didn't consider anything besides the fact that she is one tough bitch at her age. The very idea of beating down PC at that age is unheard of.

That's how I and many others took it.
That's how the spin machine meant for you to take it.

Forum List

Back