🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Imagine a political Party so cowardly it apologizes for saying all lives matter??

Read carefully, please.

All lives matter.

As a stand alone comment, this is perfectly accurate and carries no other meaning.

However, when uttered in response to someone saying "black lives matter" in the context with which the phrase has been used, it is a passive aggressive statement most often issued by bigots. It's not a very difficult concept to grasp.....for those of average intelligence who wish to grasp it.
Wow, most of those who replied "yes, all lives matter" in response to "black lives matter" are bigots?

I wonder if the Democratic presidential candidates are among those "most" you refer to?

This is why leftists have lost their marbles on identity politics. Invariably they'll twist a word so far off its original semantic to square circles that only the vacuous and neurotic could fall for it.

"All lives matter" might be a pertinent reply in a climate when cops are being targeted in retribution of this string of incidents---some legitimate (e.g. NY & Baltimore), some not (Ferguson.) If the self-appointed speakers of "the black community" wanted to be taken seriously on the issue, then yes black-on-black violence is fair game to bring up. Reality just doesn't cooperate with the myth/hyperbole they would perpetrate. They've been called out on their skewed slant, not by conservatives but their liberal caucus mates who tried to gently nudge them off a rhetorical ledge they can't defend.

Speaking of statistics:

Black Lives Matter Or All Lives Matter? - Rasmussen Reports™

Now let's reflect on your accusation of bigotry and see what that infers with those statistics.

Would one of you people kindly do me a favor and prove that you understand the argument that I am making here? I get the feeling that you have ignored it.

Play the devil's advocate for a moment. Without being a lame prick, tell me what my take is on why someone responding to the chant "black lives matter" with the phrase "all lives matter" is seen by some as an affront.

Thanks.

YAWN
thanks for keeping my thread alive at the expense of your dignity and lack of a sense of shame Lone Laugher

Would one of you people kindly do me a favor and prove that you understand the argument that I am making here? I get the feeling that you have ignored it.

Play the devil's advocate for a moment. Without being a lame prick, tell me what my take is on why someone responding to the chant "black lives matter" with the phrase "all lives matter" is seen by some as an affront.

Thanks.

because you want to talk out of both sides of your mouth jackass.
you want to say they believe all lives matter when their actions clearly say otherwise; and you thinnk just saying it isnt so makes it not so, ........................because people in your world are used to preaching to each other's choir and dictating the parameters of every conversation

Thanks.

you want to say they believe all lives matter when their actions clearly say otherwise; and you thinnk just saying it isnt so makes it not so, ........................because people in your world are used to preaching to each other's choir and dictating the parameters of every conversation

Nope. Please....try harder. It's so fucking boring when you don't.

Thanks.

perfect example of what i'm saying ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^'when confronted with the truth you just start crying and saying no it cannot be so!!

Thanks.

perfect example of what i'm saying ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^'when confronted with the truth you just start crying and saying no it cannot be so!!

Truth?

Please. Tell me what my take is in your own words. A little effort this time, please.

they wanted to force the Democrat politicians to say black lives ended by the police and/or White people matter more to them than say the SIX THOUSAND other murdered Black people every year

that is the fact of the matter here; the one you arent mature enough to admit

Thanks.

Truth?

Please. Tell me what my take is in your own words. A little effort this time, please.

i already have

if you were even a fraction of a man you could at least explain YOUR premise that people are being "passive -agressive" and bigots when they say all lives matter

you're the typical left-wing loser who wont give up because your ego is wounded

there is nothing special about your lonelaugher; just pathetic really

Forum List

Back