🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Imagine a political Party so cowardly it apologizes for saying all lives matter??

2 dozen Black people will be MURDERED TODAY

bet this clown ^^^^^ will be outraged by exactly none of them

I will be every bit as outraged as you.

Not true, I actually think inner cities where most blacks are murdered is an actual tragedy and we should do something real about it, you just work to keep them victims and you don't give a shit, clearly different

Nope. You find this to be convenient. No doubt about it.

Wow, the guy who celebrates black deaths that politically benefit him doesn't believe me. LOL, that is so discouraging. You are right about one thing, you are a clown. How's the clown car going?

The clown car is in high gear. It's a wonder to behold.

you're making a fool of yourself; but you dont care

2 dozen Black people will be MURDERED TODAY

bet this clown ^^^^^ will be outraged by exactly none of them

Not true, I actually think inner cities where most blacks are murdered is an actual tragedy and we should do something real about it, you just work to keep them victims and you don't give a shit, clearly different

Wow, the guy who celebrates black deaths that politically benefit him doesn't believe me. LOL, that is so discouraging. You are right about one thing, you are a clown. How's the clown car going?

No, you're puttering along at your normal Democrat zombie pace

i notice it is a common theme for leftardz to put clown faces on people

how ironic!!

snicker

you're making a fool of yourself; but you dont care

He doesn't even grasp it. If you want his attention, you have a choice between a pie or a seltzer spray to his face. He has a horn he honks if you get a good one on him

how ironic!!

snicker

Yes, they all parrot each other, it's pretty funny isn't it? One does it and then they all do

Sadly that's true. Our inner cities and the plight of blacks who try to be honest citizens there is a real tragedy. Pathetic liberals don't give a shit. They just keep working to make sure the gangs are the only ones armed

Silly nutter. When they catch a killer and let him go free, give me a call.

OJ ANYONE?

what an idiot you are

He was arrested and tried. Are you trying to tell me he was guilty?

he basically admitted he was in his book leftard

try again

That's not what I asked. Was OJ guilty?

Yes, but only if you believe the evidence. If you believe Democrats, he's black and the victim was white, so no, he wasn't

Of course they do. Why are you suggesting that anyone has said otherwise?

Anyone with average intelligence knows that when you get mad at someone for saying "all lives matter" you are disagreeing with that sentiment.

I thought the op was criticizing him for apologizing for saying all lives matter. Have you checked out the top of the page? That's what the thread title says

Silly nutter. When they catch a killer and let him go free, give me a call.

OJ ANYONE?

what an idiot you are

try again

Yes, but only if you believe the evidence. If you believe Democrats, he's black and the victim was white, so no, he wasn't

The jury said he was not guilty. That's what murder suspects get.....arrested and tried. When they don't....people get pissed.

Al kinds of people.

how ironic!!

snicker

Yes, they all parrot each other, it's pretty funny isn't it? One does it and then they all do

absolutely!! all the top left-wing nutjob posters here have the same type of avatar; weird

and it's so clear they are spoon-fed exactly what to post every day
lemmings and losers

When are you clowns going to care when blacks are killed by another black?
When there is some kind of political advantage in doing so..
Sadly that's true. Our inner cities and the plight of blacks who try to be honest citizens there is a real tragedy. Pathetic liberals don't give a shit. They just keep working to make sure the gangs are the only ones armed
American Blacks have been victimized for a second time in this country's history, this time by those who claim to "care".

Ignoring and ultimately enabling this kind of slaughter is just one example.

Anyone with average intelligence knows that when you get mad at someone for saying "all lives matter" you are disagreeing with that sentiment.

I thought the op was criticizing him for apologizing for saying all lives matter

I won't get mad at someone for saying all lives matter. I've heard the people in charge of BLM say those words many, many times. Haven't you?

OJ ANYONE?

what an idiot you are

try again

The jury said he was not guilty. That's what murder suspects get.....arrested and tried. When they don't....people get pissed.

Al kinds of people.

And?

OJ ANYONE?

what an idiot you are

try again

Al kinds of people.

still making a fool of yourself i see????

how many riots do you see when a black murderer gets off? when a white murderer gets off?

I thought the op was criticizing him for apologizing for saying all lives matter

I won't get mad at someone for saying all lives matter. I've heard the people in charge of BLM say those words many, many times. Haven't you?

um no; and even if they do their actions clearly say otherwise

keep trying

American Blacks have been victimized for a second time in this country's history, this time by those who claim to "care".

Democrats have to keep telling us how much they care because otherwise no one would know they care at all

Yes, I don't see the Democrat party living it though, you only care when blacks die who you can exploit

try again

Al kinds of people.

And?

And.....when there is justice......arrests and trials.....people are generally satisfied. All kinds of people.

try again

Al kinds of people.

And?

And.....when there is justice......arrests and trials.....people are generally satisfied. All kinds of people.

By "And?" what i means was what did your statement have to do with the discussion?

Democrats have to keep telling us how much they care because otherwise no one would know they care at all

Yes, I don't see the Democrat party living it though, you only care when blacks die who you can exploit

I'm not a democrat....so I won't speak for them....but I certainly don't exploit dead black people. I know you do though.

Forum List

Back