🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy.

If Chelsea started the fight because she was fighting drunk, then I imagine she would be held accountable. But because a drunken Bristol Palin started a fight, the fault belongs with ...... THE MEEEEEDDDDIIIIAAAA.

Too funny.

anger, frustration, bitterness, resentment, jealousy, envy....

funny.:laugh2:

Do continue.

:popcorn:

9 eye witnesses. This is very much a 'partisan whore' check. There's politics. There's picking a team. And then there's abdicating reason in service to mindless partisan allegiance. If your political beliefs require you to ignore 9 eye witnesses, you've sadly crossed that line.

Choose wisely.

Oh it's all so dramatic! and important! You're really on top of this issue...LMAO...

LMAO...I don't care if there were 900 witnesses...like I said, your anger, frustration, bitterness, resentment, jealousy and envy is what's so funny.

Do continue.

:popcorn:
Of course not.

I would push her to the ground and drag her away....

I'm sure you WOULD push a girl and drag her...

...and you'd probably wake up in the hospital wondering what happened to your teeth.

Men don't tolerate that kind of treatment of women, tough guy.

Real Men don't stand by and giggle as women get in a cat fight
Don't try to change the subject..

Let's talk some more about how you'd rough up a drunk woman, big man...Tell us how you'd show her how tough you are by pushing her and dragging her around...

Bristol Palin tells 8216 the truth 8217 about that Alaska brawl Entertain This

“Here’s the thing. Violence against women is never okay… Even if that violence occurs against conservative women. Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy. Had she tried to defend herself, the liberal media would’ve held her up as some feminist hero.”

“But it wasn’t Chelsea. It wasn’t Hillary. It wasn’t someone they liked or someone they agreed with. It was a conservative. … And once again, the hypocrisy of the media is laid bare.”
bristol_palin.jpg

This is truly a war on women.

You people must be really afraid of Chelsea Clinton.

“Here’s the thing. Violence against women is never okay… Even if that violence occurs against conservative women. Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy. Had she tried to defend herself, the liberal media would’ve held her up as some feminist hero.”

“But it wasn’t Chelsea. It wasn’t Hillary. It wasn’t someone they liked or someone they agreed with. It was a conservative. … And once again, the hypocrisy of the media is laid bare.”
bristol_palin.jpg

No one started a thread about clinton, though..you guys, on the other hand, are terrified of and obsessed with the palins ....as we can plainly see here..

...and you'd probably wake up in the hospital wondering what happened to your teeth.

Let's talk some more about how you'd rough up a drunk woman, big man...Tell us how you'd show her how tough you are by pushing her and dragging her around...

Rough up?

Hardly

But I would stop her from hurting herself or others

Rough up?

Hardly

So in your mind pushing women and dragging them around is ok as long as it's "for their own good"...give it a try sometime, killer......see how it works out for you.

So Bristol Palin now has problems with new ex-boyfriends she's been fornicating with?

How does that fit into her sanctimonious crusade for abstinence??

Rough up?

Hardly

So in your mind pushing women and dragging them around is ok as long as it's "for their own good"...give it a try sometime, killer......see how it works out for you.

So what do you do when some drunk chick shows up at your party uninvited and starts wailing on you?

Rough up?

Hardly

Sure is

Especially when she is swinging at anyone who is in her way. Bristols sanitized version of events which is contrary to everyone elses ignores her own role in starting and continuing a brawl and turns her into a victim

She is either lying or too drunk to remember

bristol_palin.jpg

No one started a thread about clinton, though..you guys, on the other hand, are terrified of and obsessed with the palins ....as we can plainly see here..

You're posting in a thread started about Chelsea Clinton, you mental retard.

lol, you just made my mildly amusing joke even funnier. Thank you.

Rough up?

Hardly

So what do you do when some drunk chick shows up at your party uninvited and starts wailing on you?

If it was your party, apparently you beat them up.

Does it make you feel virile and manly to fantasize about punching women and pushing them around?

Pushing/dragging women will get you hurt, little beta male.

bristol_palin.jpg

"mental retard".... that would be a great rebuttal....if one were in 6th grade.

This thread isn't about clinton, though, is it? It's about your envy, jealousy and obsession with the palins.

Poor wittle drunken brawler. She started a fight and then whines about getting thrown out of the party she wasn't invited to.

I feel sooooo bad for her.

Good lord, I really wish this Plain brawl, or whatever the hell it is, would just go away already. Why some people are choosing to harp on this incident is beyond me? It is a non-story about the family of a women that will more then likely never hold another public office again. Going after the family of any politician is tawdry. Just my two cents...

Riddle me this............Which party is getting tingling sensations on this issue...................Riddle me this...............Would any of you, who see a man dragging a woman around a yard by the feet not go in there and pound that POS into oblivion......................

If you wouldn't and you are a man, I'd say put on a dress.

I guess that in this case there would be no need to pound that POS into oblivion. She had already drank herself into oblivion all on her own

And that justifies a man dragging a woman around the yard by her feet............

She was too drunk to know what she did. Did anyone other than the Palins say she was drug around the yard? She was so drunk till she couldn't even find her shoes. My concern was if a responsible person was taking care of her illegitimate kid while they were out on their drunken family brawl.
The Palin's have a couple of drinks they are rabid alcoholics, but the tax payers stock Pelosi's tax payers jet, with a hundred thousand dollars of alcohol. That's okay? Your a hack.

bristol_palin.jpg

"mental retard".... that would be a great rebuttal....if one were in 6th grade.

This thread isn't about clinton, though, is it? It's about your envy, jealousy and obsession with the palins.

Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy.

It's hard for a thread with that title not to be about Chelsea Clinton.

Except to a mental retard.

Forum List

Back