Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy.

No one started a thread about clinton, though..you guys, on the other hand, are terrified of and obsessed with the palins ....as we can plainly see here..

You're posting in a thread started about Chelsea Clinton, you mental retard.

lol, you just made my mildly amusing joke even funnier. Thank you.

"mental retard".... that would be a great rebuttal....if one were in 6th grade.

This thread isn't about clinton, though, is it? It's about your envy, jealousy and obsession with the palins.

Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy.

It's hard for a thread with that title not to be about Chelsea Clinton.

Except to a mental retard.
Oh..word games?....
The first word in the title is "imagine". Go look up the meaning if you need to.

..chelsea clinton? you never mentioned her....every post you've made has been about the palins.

I mentioned her in the first post I made, the one you responded to, you mental retard.

Give it up.
how many times have you "mentioned" a palin?

"mental retard" again?...pretty weak, scooter....

Look, if you're going to abandon "reasonable", "intelligent", "polite" and "mature" and resort to name calling, you really need to come up with some better material.

"mental retard"? LMAO...

So where was Tripp while mom was out getting drunk and starting fights?
Where was Chelsea when Clinton was sexually abusing a 19 year old intern?

She was 22 ... Can not even tell the truth about her age .. She consented to the sexually contact .
And Clinton lied under Oath about it.........Had he said Yeah I HIT IT............Then he wouldn't have had to Lie about it...............

At the time other women were after him for flicking his willy all over the place. I can't really blame him HILLARY is an ugly woman anyway...........He was under possible trials from women.............He should have JUST TOLD THE TRUTH..............AND SHOULD HAVE HONORED HIS OATH.

HE LIED.............That's it..............and under oath it is a crime........

Bottom line.........They went to a Birthday party...........People were drinking which is what happens.............And old boyfriend wanted to get him some and they said HELL NO...........Brother says.............Get the Fuck away from my Sister...........Then takes on 4 in the altercation..........4 on 1...............Dad sees his son getting beat up...........Jumps in as any father would..........more jump in..............Sister says hell no as Brother and Father getting hit.........jumps in..........gets drug around by her feet by a SO CALLED MAN............Momma Palin jumps in.............

Friends of both sides jump in.............ends up 20 people possibly fighting over one old boy friend who was probably trying to force himself on the Palin girl............

Shit happens at parties............Lefties just like trashing the Palins. Gives them a hard on...........Nothing more and nothing less...........and I could still care less...

Bristol Palin tells 8216 the truth 8217 about that Alaska brawl Entertain This

“Here’s the thing. Violence against women is never okay… Even if that violence occurs against conservative women. Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy. Had she tried to defend herself, the liberal media would’ve held her up as some feminist hero.”

“But it wasn’t Chelsea. It wasn’t Hillary. It wasn’t someone they liked or someone they agreed with. It was a conservative. … And once again, the hypocrisy of the media is laid bare.”
bristol_palin.jpg

This is truly a war on women.

You people must be really afraid of Chelsea Clinton.

No one started a thread about clinton, though..you guys, on the other hand, are terrified of and obsessed with the palins ....as we can plainly see here..

You're posting in a thread started about Chelsea Clinton, you mental retard.

lol, you just made my mildly amusing joke even funnier. Thank you.

"mental retard".... that would be a great rebuttal....if one were in 6th grade.

This thread isn't about clinton, though, is it? It's about your envy, jealousy and obsession with the palins.

It's hard for a thread with that title not to be about Chelsea Clinton.

Except to a mental retard.

how many times did you mention chelsea?...and how many times you mention a "palin" ?

I can assure Bristol that if Chelsea had gotten involved in a drunken brawl the "Librul Media" would have fully reported it

She was 22 ... Can not even tell the truth about her age .. She consented to the sexually contact .
So, that makes it right? Lol, your an idiot.

Does not make it wrong that's for sure ? You skirt chasers made him the most popular modern Day President ! America sure loves them some Bill Clinton!! Idiot .....

The Clampetts of Alaska are defended by the Right Wing loons as if they were a holy institution. The Palins are white trash with public visibility. Just because Sarah the Quitter spouts the lame, uninformed, fear mongering rhetoric the Rabid Right agrees with, it does not excuse her and her trailer park family from acting as low brow morons.

So, that makes it right? Lol, your an idiot.

Does not make it wrong that's for sure ? You skirt chasers made him the most popular modern Day President ! America sure loves them some Bill Clinton!! Idiot .....
Like I said before, be proud of ole Bill.
img80.jpg

As a young mother, Chelsea knows how to behave in public

Ooops! I forgot that Bristol is a mother too

As a young mother, Chelsea knows how to behave in public

Ooops! I forgot that Bristol is a mother too
Lol, I hope she would. I mean she was constantly humiliated by her parents, and could you imagine being raised by a sexual predator? Who has no respect for women.

Forum List

Back