Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy.

As usual

When a Palin screws up....Blame the media!

Ain't it the truth. Have you EVER seen a family more allergic to "personal responsibility" than the Palins?

Everything is someone else's fault.

And the RWs support that completely.

Blame the media for reporting what they did and blame the left for pointing and laughing.

So where was Tripp while mom was out getting drunk and starting fights?
Where was Chelsea when Clinton was sexually abusing a 19 year old intern?

So you don't know where Tripp was while his drunken momma was out crashing a party and starting a fight ... thanks.

I am pretty sure the family was well aware of his location and felt he was in safe hands while she went out. I am not going to belittle a mother because she decides to leave her child for evening so she can go out and enjoy herself for a bit. Just because she is a mother doesn't mean she has to be chained to her child. Going out and letting off some a little steam doesn't make you a bad parent, it makes you a human being.

So you don't know where Tripp was either while his momma was out getting drunk, crashing a party, and starting a fight either.

Thanks.
I'm sure he was well taken care of, I mean they don't believe in killing a baby. Because it would be an inconvenience.

She was too drunk to know what she did. Did anyone other than the Palins say she was drug around the yard? She was so drunk till she couldn't even find her shoes. My concern was if a responsible person was taking care of her illegitimate kid while they were out on their drunken family brawl.
The Palin's have a couple of drinks they are rabid alcoholics, but the tax payers stock Pelosi's tax payers jet, with a hundred thousand dollars of alcohol. That's okay? Your a hack.

I never mentioned rabies, even though I wouldn't doubt it too much. The palins were drunk and in a brawl. The police report says they were. Witnesses say they were. It's just a fact even if you don't want to admit it. As far as Pelosi stocking a jet with $100,000.00 in alcohol, that came from the same place that said Ms. Obama spent 7.9 million for three days in Ireland. Both claims were nothing more than the usual GOP/TP lies. Pelosi 8217 s Party Plane Call me a hack if you want to, but what I say is true, and I have verifiable facts to prove it. Right wingers usually can't make that claim.
It was a birthday party, and they didn't start it, but it looks like they finished it though. I'm sure a liberal family would run like pussies.

Well, all the witnesses said the palins started it. You might enjoy leading your family in a good drunken brawl, but if you want to call me a pussy because I never did, then go ahead.
I heard it was started by some idiot that wanted to get his name out, and he found out you don't mess with a close family. He also shoved Bristol to the ground, so he is also a guy that will abuse a woman. Liberals will stick up for their own. I give you that one.

That's not what everybody there except the palins say. Don't you think it's odd that the palins have one version of what happened, and EVERYBODY else there says just the opposite? Do you really think everybody there is just ganging up on the palins? Why would they go to a party if every body there hated them? Here is the only witness to speak publicly about it says. Alaska man loses job after speaking out about Palin fight KTVA Anchorage CBS 11

Chelsea Clinton would not be involved in a drunken family brawl

Thanks for proving the OP's point. You believe a woman defending themselves is bad if they are not liberal.

I believe that if you are at a party that is getting out of hand....you leave
If someone insults you....you leave
If you do not feel safe.....you leave

Drunken brawling is not a solution

Thanks for proving the OP's point. You believe a woman defending themselves is bad if they are not liberal.
by most accounts, she wasn't defending herself.
She was shoved to the ground by a man. I see you don't mind that now?
not if he did it in self defense. hell, she's lucky she didn't get shot, right?

As usual

When a Palin screws up....Blame the media!

Ain't it the truth. Have you EVER seen a family more allergic to "personal responsibility" than the Palins?

Everything is someone else's fault.

And the RWs support that completely.

Blame the media for reporting what they did and blame the left for pointing and laughing.

So where was Tripp while mom was out getting drunk and starting fights?
Where was Chelsea when Clinton was sexually abusing a 19 year old intern?

So you don't know where Tripp was while his drunken momma was out crashing a party and starting a fight ... thanks.

I am pretty sure the family was well aware of his location and felt he was in safe hands while she went out. I am not going to belittle a mother because she decides to leave her child for evening so she can go out and enjoy herself for a bit. Just because she is a mother doesn't mean she has to be chained to her child. Going out and letting off some a little steam doesn't make you a bad parent, it makes you a human being.

So you don't know where Tripp was either while his momma was out getting drunk, crashing a party, and starting a fight either.

Thanks.

How on Earth would I know? I trust that he was good hand. Do you think they just left him alone with a sharp soup can lid and some matches?

For some reason I am unable to imagine Chelsea Clinton showing up uninvited to a party, drunk with her parents and starting a fight with the owner of the residence. She just doesn't seem like the drunken, party crashing, foul mouthed, brawling kind of girl.

by most accounts, she wasn't defending herself.
She was shoved to the ground by a man. I see you don't mind that now?

The man and ALL the witnesses said the man told her to leave, so she hit him several times, and she fell when he finally grabbed her hands so she couldn't hit him any more.

Yeah, God knows the spawn of a guy who stuck his dick in anything that had a pulse would never act in a trashy fashion.

LOL

Crybaby Palin fake bad ass's give trashy girls a bad name. All money and power connected mom bravado. All
those girls have is the trash and slut factor. Nothing bad ass about them.

Forum List

Back