Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy.

Riddle me this............Which party is getting tingling sensations on this issue...................Riddle me this...............Would any of you, who see a man dragging a woman around a yard by the feet not go in there and pound that POS into oblivion......................

If you wouldn't and you are a man, I'd say put on a dress.

I guess that in this case there would be no need to pound that POS into oblivion. She had already drank herself into oblivion all on her own

And that justifies a man dragging a woman around the yard by her feet............

She was too drunk to know what she did. Did anyone other than the Palins say she was drug around the yard? She was so drunk till she couldn't even find her shoes. My concern was if a responsible person was taking care of her illegitimate kid while they were out on their drunken family brawl.
The Palin's have a couple of drinks they are rabid alcoholics, but the tax payers stock Pelosi's tax payers jet, with a hundred thousand dollars of alcohol. That's okay? Your a hack.

I never mentioned rabies, even though I wouldn't doubt it too much. The palins were drunk and in a brawl. The police report says they were. Witnesses say they were. It's just a fact even if you don't want to admit it. As far as Pelosi stocking a jet with $100,000.00 in alcohol, that came from the same place that said Ms. Obama spent 7.9 million for three days in Ireland. Both claims were nothing more than the usual GOP/TP lies. Pelosi 8217 s Party Plane Call me a hack if you want to, but what I say is true, and I have verifiable facts to prove it. Right wingers usually can't make that claim.

So where was Tripp while mom was out getting drunk and starting fights?
Where was Chelsea when Clinton was sexually abusing a 19 year old intern?

She was 22 ... Can not even tell the truth about her age .. She consented to the sexually contact .
So, that makes it right? Lol, your an idiot.

Does not make it wrong that's for sure ? You skirt chasers made him the most popular modern Day President ! America sure loves them some Bill Clinton!! Idiot .....
Like I said before, be proud of ole Bill.View attachment 33240

Like I said , America loves them some Bill Clinton !!

Riddle me this............Which party is getting tingling sensations on this issue...................Riddle me this...............Would any of you, who see a man dragging a woman around a yard by the feet not go in there and pound that POS into oblivion......................

If you wouldn't and you are a man, I'd say put on a dress.

I guess that in this case there would be no need to pound that POS into oblivion. She had already drank herself into oblivion all on her own

And that justifies a man dragging a woman around the yard by her feet............

She was too drunk to know what she did. Did anyone other than the Palins say she was drug around the yard? She was so drunk till she couldn't even find her shoes. My concern was if a responsible person was taking care of her illegitimate kid while they were out on their drunken family brawl.
The Palin's have a couple of drinks they are rabid alcoholics, but the tax payers stock Pelosi's tax payers jet, with a hundred thousand dollars of alcohol. That's okay? Your a hack.

I never mentioned rabies, even though I wouldn't doubt it too much. The palins were drunk and in a brawl. The police report says they were. Witnesses say they were. It's just a fact even if you don't want to admit it. As far as Pelosi stocking a jet with $100,000.00 in alcohol, that came from the same place that said Ms. Obama spent 7.9 million for three days in Ireland. Both claims were nothing more than the usual GOP/TP lies. Pelosi 8217 s Party Plane Call me a hack if you want to, but what I say is true, and I have verifiable facts to prove it. Right wingers usually can't make that claim.
It was a birthday party, and they didn't start it, but it looks like they finished it though. I'm sure a liberal family would run like pussies.

Just how long is this conservative victimhood orgy going to continue? They need to stop and take a smoke break.

We get it, Palin fans. You think your thug clan should be able to dish it out with impunity, but then you squeal like sissies when their victims dare to give some back. That's why the whole nation correctly classifies you as gutless pansies.

As a young mother, Chelsea knows how to behave in public

Ooops! I forgot that Bristol is a mother too
Bristol was defending her family, like most people would. Hillary would just scream, this is a right wing conspiracy.

Why didn't they just leave?

That is what most Americans would have done
Absolutely! They should have all piled into the stretch Hummer 'limo' they brought and high tailed it back to their shed.

Instead, the Palin family took on the guise of the family of a former Disney starlet and, in the words of the low brow constituency they purport to represent, showed their ass.

As usual

When a Palin screws up....Blame the media!

Ain't it the truth. Have you EVER seen a family more allergic to "personal responsibility" than the Palins?

Everything is someone else's fault.

And the RWs support that completely.

Blame the media for reporting what they did and blame the left for pointing and laughing.

So you don't know where Tripp was while his drunken momma was out crashing a party and starting a fight ... thanks.

Good lord, I really wish this Plain brawl, or whatever the hell it is, would just go away already. Why some people are choosing to harp on this incident is beyond me? It is a non-story about the family of a women that will more then likely never hold another public office again. Going after the family of any politician is tawdry. Just my two cents...

the left needs distractions

For some that appears to be the case but do not pretend for a hot second that trend is exclusive to the left.

You aren't telling me something I didn't already know.
I make fun of hyperpartisans all the time.
During this particular election cycle the left is rabidly desperate based on the frequency of attack threads against the "other" party.

Useful idiots all, as the nation continues to erode and decline due to actions of "their" parties.

Let it go. It's not worth saving at this point. We'll rebuild.

The fact that you seem to think attack threads from the left outnumber attack threads from the right is mildly amusing.

Who cares who did it first or who does it the most? You're so wrapped up in the drama that you can't see that you're a tool.
The fact that you're trying to assign me a "side" to be on so you can make a snarky comment is even more amusing, little partisan...

but do carry on...it's fun watching partisans squabble. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..march in step and attack when ordered.. :salute::salute::salute::salute:

:popcorn:

Apparently YOU care about who does it first and most, since your post talked about "all the attack threads from the left"

Don't bring it up if you can't stand to be corrected. Sorry to have debunked your right-wing talking point.

It was a birthday party, and they didn't start it, but it looks like they finished it though. I'm sure a liberal family would run like pussies.

Well, all the witnesses said the palins started it. You might enjoy leading your family in a good drunken brawl, but if you want to call me a pussy because I never did, then go ahead.

As usual

Ain't it the truth. Have you EVER seen a family more allergic to "personal responsibility" than the Palins?

Blame the media for reporting what they did and blame the left for pointing and laughing.

So you don't know where Tripp was while his drunken momma was out crashing a party and starting a fight ... thanks.
And why should I care? You also admit you don't know where Chelsea was when her pervert dad was sexually abusing an intern?

As usual

I am pretty sure the family was well aware of his location and felt he was in safe hands while she went out. I am not going to belittle a mother because she decides to leave her child for evening so she can go out and enjoy herself for a bit. Just because she is a mother doesn't mean she has to be chained to her child. Going out and letting off some a little steam doesn't make you a bad parent, it makes you a human being.

Apparently YOU care about who does it first and most, since your post talked about "all the attack threads from the left"

I don't care. I merely made an observation of facts. See if you can twist that.

Don't bring it up

I didn't.

if you can't stand to be corrected.

Let me know when you think you've "corrected" me, scooter.

Sorry to have debunked your right-wing talking point.

You "debunked" nothing, little partisan...You can't "debunk" facts.

As usual

I am pretty sure the family was well aware of his location and felt he was in safe hands while she went out. I am not going to belittle a mother because she decides to leave her child for evening so she can go out and enjoy herself for a bit. Just because she is a mother doesn't mean she has to be chained to her child. Going out and letting off some a little steam doesn't make you a bad parent, it makes you a human being.

So you don't know where Tripp was either while his momma was out getting drunk, crashing a party, and starting a fight either.

Thanks.

Well, all the witnesses said the palins started it. You might enjoy leading your family in a good drunken brawl, but if you want to call me a pussy because I never did, then go ahead.
I heard it was started by some idiot that wanted to get his name out, and he found out you don't mess with a close family. He also shoved Bristol to the ground, so he is also a guy that will abuse a woman. Liberals will stick up for their own. I give you that one.

I heard it was started by some idiot that wanted to get his name out, and he found out you don't mess with a close family. He also shoved Bristol to the ground, so he is also a guy that will abuse a woman. Liberals will stick up for their own. I give you that one.

OHHHHH - that's what you HEARD, huh?
Too bad EVERY witness says the drunken fools crashed a party they were not invited to and started a fight. But I'm sure what you HEARD is far more accurate than eyewitness accounts.

Is that really what you're trying to sell here?

Yes, let's compare the high school dropout, single teenage-mother 'abstinence' advocate to the married Chelsea Clinton, who not only has a high school diploma, but also has her bachelor's, multiple masters, and a doctorate - and who did not give birth to a bastard.

As usual

I whole heartedly agree. A parent needs to be able to go out occasionally as long as they leave the child safely at home with a responsible adult However, in this case, according to the police recording, the palin girl told the cops her child was in the car. Here in Houston, it's sadly not unusual for crack whores and drunks to leave their kids at home alone, or even in the car while they have their drunken brawls. I guess it happens in Alaska too.

Forum List

Back