Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy.

Good lord, I really wish this Plain brawl, or whatever the hell it is, would just go away already. Why some people are choosing to harp on this incident is beyond me? It is a non-story about the family of a women that will more then likely never hold another public office again. Going after the family of any politician is tawdry. Just my two cents...

the left needs distractions

Good lord, I really wish this Plain brawl, or whatever the hell it is, would just go away already. Why some people are choosing to harp on this incident is beyond me? It is a non-story about the family of a women that will more then likely never hold another public office again. Going after the family of any politician is tawdry. Just my two cents...

and is that your crystal BALL talking? A family of WOMEN? really
so when those "women" are beaten up by those MEN they are just a NON STORY

Bristol Palin tells 8216 the truth 8217 about that Alaska brawl Entertain This

“Here’s the thing. Violence against women is never okay… Even if that violence occurs against conservative women. Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy. Had she tried to defend herself, the liberal media would’ve held her up as some feminist hero.”

“But it wasn’t Chelsea. It wasn’t Hillary. It wasn’t someone they liked or someone they agreed with. It was a conservative. … And once again, the hypocrisy of the media is laid bare.”
bristol_palin.jpg

This is truly a war on women.

You people must be really afraid of Chelsea Clinton.

No one started a thread about clinton, though..you guys, on the other hand, are terrified of and obsessed with the palins ....as we can plainly see here..

You're posting in a thread started about Chelsea Clinton, you mental retard.

lol, you just made my mildly amusing joke even funnier. Thank you.

"mental retard".... that would be a great rebuttal....if one were in 6th grade.

This thread isn't about clinton, though, is it? It's about your envy, jealousy and obsession with the palins.

Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy.

It's hard for a thread with that title not to be about Chelsea Clinton.

Except to a mental retard.
Oh..word games?....
The first word in the title is "imagine". Go look up the meaning if you need to.

..chelsea clinton? you never mentioned her....every post you've made has been about the palins.

I meant to type a "the family this woman" instead of " a women". I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive my typing errors.

And no, that isn't exactly what I am saying. None of us were actually there so it is really difficult to decipher what truly happened concerning this incident.

I don't need a crystal ball to tell me that Palin is more then likely never going to hold a public office again.

Last edited:

For some that appears to be the case but do not pretend for a hot second that trend is exclusive to the left.

I meant to type a "the family this woman" instead of " a women". I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive my typing errors.

And no, that isn't exactly what I am saying. None of us were actually there so it is really difficult to decipher what truly happened concerning this incident.

I don't need a crystal ball to me that Palin is more then likely never going to hold a public office again.

They are certainly not going to elect her mayor in Wasilla again.

For some that appears to be the case but do not pretend for a hot second that trend is exclusive to the left.

You aren't telling me something I didn't already know.
I make fun of hyperpartisans all the time.
During this particular election cycle the left is rabidly desperate based on the frequency of attack threads against the "other" party.

Useful idiots all, as the nation continues to erode and decline due to actions of "their" parties.

Let it go. It's not worth saving at this point. We'll rebuild.

During this particular election cycle the left is rabidly desperate based on the frequency of attack threads against the "other" party.

Useful idiots all, as the nation continues to erode and decline due to actions of "their" parties.

The fact that you seem to think attack threads from the left outnumber attack threads from the right is mildly amusing.

To be fair, the right is doing exactly the same during this election cycle. Extreme partisans are desperate to hold onto to power or get into power. Even if the GOP gains control of the Senate very little is going to change. Both parties are more interested in feathering their own nest then doing what is best for the nation.

Clintons Americas First Family .... Palins American hillbillies ,
no comparison . You lay down with dogs you wake up with fleas aka the Palins !!

“Here’s the thing. Violence against women is never okay… Even if that violence occurs against conservative women. Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy. Had she tried to defend herself, the liberal media would’ve held her up as some feminist hero.”

“But it wasn’t Chelsea. It wasn’t Hillary. It wasn’t someone they liked or someone they agreed with. It was a conservative. … And once again, the hypocrisy of the media is laid bare.”
bristol_palin.jpg

And rightly so.

She's intelligent, educated, responsible, beautiful, doing good work, married before having a baby, sober and drug free - everything the Palins are not.

As usual

When a Palin screws up....Blame the media!

Ain't it the truth. Have you EVER seen a family more allergic to "personal responsibility" than the Palins?

Everything is someone else's fault.

And the RWs support that completely.

Blame the media for reporting what they did and blame the left for pointing and laughing.

I remember when Republicans used to stand up for personal responsibility instead of blaming everyone else for their shortcomings ... especially .... the MMMEEEEDDDIIIAAA

No one started a thread about clinton, though..you guys, on the other hand, are terrified of and obsessed with the palins ....as we can plainly see here..

You're posting in a thread started about Chelsea Clinton, you mental retard.

lol, you just made my mildly amusing joke even funnier. Thank you.

"mental retard".... that would be a great rebuttal....if one were in 6th grade.

This thread isn't about clinton, though, is it? It's about your envy, jealousy and obsession with the palins.

It's hard for a thread with that title not to be about Chelsea Clinton.

Except to a mental retard.
Oh..word games?....
The first word in the title is "imagine". Go look up the meaning if you need to.

..chelsea clinton? you never mentioned her....every post you've made has been about the palins.

I mentioned her in the first post I made, the one you responded to, you mental retard.

Give it up.

bristol_palin.jpg

drama-queens.jpg

The fact that you seem to think attack threads from the left outnumber attack threads from the right is mildly amusing.

Who cares who did it first or who does it the most? You're so wrapped up in the drama that you can't see that you're a tool.
The fact that you're trying to assign me a "side" to be on so you can make a snarky comment is even more amusing, little partisan...

but do carry on...it's fun watching partisans squabble. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..march in step and attack when ordered.. :salute::salute::salute::salute:

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back