🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy.

Bristol is right. The man that dragged her around was the aggressor. By the way. No pictures of his face that I've found. You'd think if he'd been attacked by Bristol as these so called witnesses said he'd have a bruise or a scratch or two.

A few problems with that narrative. First, no one but Bristol says she was dragged around. While the man Bristol assaulted and 9 other witnesses peg Bristol as the attacker.

With the man she assaulted by hitting in the face 5 to 6 times trying to prevent her assault. This is a fight that a drunk Bristol picked, threats that Bristol issued, an attack initiated by Bristol, with no one ever hitting Bristol in return.

And best of all? Bristol is playing the victim, trying to portray herself as heroic.....for acting like a complete drunken ass and assaulting people.

And what would you do if someone attacked your 20 year old sister? Sit there and let it blow over? Show her you don't care? No, you would defend her. Now, when she confronted the woman who pushed her sister, she was suckered by Korey Klingenmeyer.

And by 'suckered' you mean Korey told her there would be no fights on his property after Bristol threatened a guest, told Bristol to leave, and then hit Britol's fist with his face 6 times?

Bristol tells one story. Korey tells another......with 9 other witnesses backing Korey's account. Bristol was a drunken ass who threatened multiple people, assaulted the owner of the home and was never hit in return.

Nor was I what I'm noticing is an equal number of people who seem to what to think the Palins are guilty of something when the reality is none of us really know what happened.

Yeah, 9 eye witnesses who all say that Britol issued threats and punched the owner of the home in the face 6 times after he told her to leave.

Grand mystery indeed.

anger, frustration, bitterness, resentment, jealousy, envy....

funny.:laugh2:

Do continue.

:popcorn:

9 eye witnesses. This is very much a 'partisan whore' check. There's politics. There's picking a team. And then there's abdicating reason in service to mindless partisan allegiance. If your political beliefs require you to ignore 9 eye witnesses, you've sadly crossed that line.

Choose wisely.

Arrival/Observation:

When I arrived there was a large number of people outside wandering around, most of which had been drinking. I started speaking with witnesses:

CONTACT WITH MARK MCKENNA: (RECORDED AND DOWNLOADED)

MARK said he did not see what happened because he was inside the house. I later overheard him telling one of the girls involved that the entire event was on camera, but when I asked him about it he said there was not actually any camera.

Officer after interviewing Klingenmeyer:

ACTION TAKEN- I took several photos of Klingenmeyer, he stated his face felt swollen, but I didn't see any obvious injuries.

Arrival/Observation:

When I arrived there was a large number of people outside wandering around, most of which had been drinking. I started speaking with witnesses:

MARK said he did not see what happened because he was inside the house. I later overheard him telling one of the girls involved that the entire event was on camera, but when I asked him about it he said there was not actually any camera.

ACTION TAKEN- I took several photos of Klingenmeyer, he stated his face felt swollen, but I didn't see any obvious injuries.

Information:

Korey had minor cuts and bruises on his cheeks and lower lip. While speaking with Korey, both Todd and Track Palin came back up the drive way and began getting involved in a verbal altercation with Korey again. I and other officers had to attempt to separate everyone to keep things from escalating again. Korey did not want to do anything at the time and declined to press charges against Bristol for the assault.

Officer Benjamin Neilsen (J 62122)
Case Number: 14-035989
Page 18 of 24

Palin Brawl Police Report

There were 9 eye witnesses to Bristol Palin's violent attack on Korey Klingenmeyer. The only person that backed Bristol's account.....was her sister Willow.

The evidence in this case is overwhelmingly against Bristol Palin.

Chelsea Clinton would not be involved in a drunken family brawl

She and her sister were assaulted by a stranger.

Thats what they all say.....other party goers say differently

Bristol, Willow and Track were drunk on their asses, swearing their heads off and fighting anyone who got in their way

Hardly a behavior Chelsea would get in

Arrival/Observation:

Information:

Korey had minor cuts and bruises on his cheeks and lower lip. While speaking with Korey, both Todd and Track Palin came back up the drive way and began getting involved in a verbal altercation with Korey again. I and other officers had to attempt to separate everyone to keep things from escalating again. Korey did not want to do anything at the time and declined to press charges against Bristol for the assault.

Officer Benjamin Neilsen (J 62122)
Case Number: 14-035989
Page 18 of 24

Palin Brawl Police Report

There were 9 eye witnesses to Bristol Palin's violent attack on Korey Klingenmeyer. The only person that backed Bristol's account.....was her sister Willow.

The evidence in this case is overwhelmingly against Bristol Palin.

Testimony and evidence are two different things my friend.

The left in this country is full of hate for everyone who isn't like them

Classless, vile and downright ugly mean

CNN should be ashamed of themselves they have crawled as low a PMSnbc

anger, frustration, bitterness, resentment, jealousy, envy....

funny.:laugh2:

Do continue.

9 eye witnesses. This is very much a 'partisan whore' check. There's politics. There's picking a team. And then there's abdicating reason in service to mindless partisan allegiance. If your political beliefs require you to ignore 9 eye witnesses, you've sadly crossed that line.

Choose wisely.

Oh it's all so dramatic! and important! You're really on top of this issue...LMAO...

LMAO...I don't care if there were 900 witnesses...like I said, your anger, frustration, bitterness, resentment, jealousy and envy is what's so funny.

Do continue.

All the drunken Bristol Palin remembers is "someone pushed me to the ground and dragged me"

If I was at a party and saw a drunken bitch slugging it out and swearing up a storm, I would push her to the ground and drag her away from the fight. It is the most respectful way to treat a drunk

you never see the right bring up Obama's children, and when they say Chelsea Clinton was attacked they bring up ONE supposed incident by Rush Limbaugh

There was a time when Politicians CHILDREN were off limits now with this new bunch of haters in the Democrat/progressive party and with the help from Left wing media/Internet anything goes. They even brought up Palins Downs syndrome baby on this board

I would push her to the ground and drag her away....

I'm sure you WOULD push a girl and drag her...

...and you'd probably wake up in the hospital wondering what happened to your teeth.

Men don't tolerate that kind of treatment of women, tough guy.

SNIP:
Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault
posted at 8:01 am on October 23, 2014 by Noah Rothman
  • 10K SHARES
Apparently, the usual sober and fraught political commentary that often accompanies episodes of physical violence directed toward women disappears when the subject of that violence is a Palin.

The political press had a hearty chuckle at the expense of the Palins when it first broke that the former first family of Alaska was involved in an alcohol-fueled brawl. The “thrilla in Wasilla,” some called it. One might, however, have expected the laughter to die down after local police released audio of Bristol Palin who described through hysterical tears how she had been assaulted, dragged through the grass, and robbed. It did not.

“[E]very time you see John McCain on television, remember that this is what he intended to bring within a heart beat of the presidency,” wrote a pathologically obsessed Andrew Sullivan in reaction to the audio which purports to reveal a physical assault. “This is the man’s judgment. As he lectures us about the need for more wars, and the Beltway media kowtows to his authority, remember that.”

National Review’s Charles C. W. Cooke noted that Sullivan has heaped far less scorn on the sitting vice president whose son was recently revealed to have engaged in illegal activities which resulted in his discharge from the Navy – activities for which “he is unlikely to face so much as an interview with the police.” How’s that for inequality?

But Cooke focuses primarily on an even stronger point, one which was first observed by The Daily Caller’s Matt Lewis: Where are the feminists rending garments over the callous way in which a physical assault on a woman by a man is being portrayed in the press?
“Anyone who is concerned about a ‘war on women’ — but not disturbed by this report — is clearly biased,” Lewis wrote.

ALL of it here:
Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin s physical assault Hot Air

Forum List

Back