Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy.

When did Republicans go from the party of personal responsibility to the party of professional victims?
About the time Gingrich and Tom Delay started calling the shots for them. They maintained a certain adherence to the tradition of honor before then. I miss an honorable GOP.

Wow, plenty of misogyny mixed in with the standard partisan spin from the PC Police on this.

What hypocrites.

Is anyone surprised?

misogyny? where?
we don't have sympathy for her for starting a fight and that's misogyny?

Wow, plenty of misogyny mixed in with the standard partisan spin from the PC Police on this.

What hypocrites.

Is anyone surprised?

misogyny? where?

By the hyper-sensitive standards set by the Left?

Yes, absolutely. You bet.

Say something negative about any (liberal) woman or (liberal) minority and the PC Police attacks.

If you're gonna dish it out, you have to take it, too.

What hypocrites.

Is anyone surprised?

misogyny? where?

Say something negative about any (liberal) woman or (liberal) minority and the PC Police attacks.

setting that straw man up as a halloween decoration?

What hypocrites.

Is anyone surprised?

misogyny? where?

setting that straw man up as a halloween decoration?

Just an observation.

If you want to deny it, that's your call, I don't care.

Chelsea Clinton would not be involved in a drunken family brawl

Thanks for proving the OP's point. You believe a woman defending themselves is bad if they are not liberal.
by most accounts, she wasn't defending herself.
She was shoved to the ground by a man. I see you don't mind that now?

The witnesses say she fell to the ground after the homeowner defended himself from an assault by Bristol Palin. At least that is what I saw in police report.

Witness's claim 20 year old Willow attacked and tried to tackle a 60 year old grandmother. They, and even Willow, say Bristol was swinging away at the home owner, attempting to land punches to his face. So, the owner didn't know the official bouncer way to remove a drunken belligerent from the premises, the system he used appeared to be working until the drunk father and brother showed up.

Riddle me this............Which party is getting tingling sensations on this issue...................Riddle me this...............Would any of you, who see a man dragging a woman around a yard by the feet not go in there and pound that POS into oblivion......................

If you wouldn't and you are a man, I'd say put on a dress.

I guess that in this case there would be no need to pound that POS into oblivion. She had already drank herself into oblivion all on her own

And that justifies a man dragging a woman around the yard by her feet............

She was too drunk to know what she did. Did anyone other than the Palins say she was drug around the yard? She was so drunk till she couldn't even find her shoes. My concern was if a responsible person was taking care of her illegitimate kid while they were out on their drunken family brawl.
BS........Your only concern is trashing the Palins because you are rabid attack dog for the Liberal left................

The story I just posted is saying an old boyfriend wanted to get into their Limo and get him some which is what started the whole dang thing. There are two sides to every story................

If the story I posted is true, and a old boyfriend of my sister tried to force himself on her, YEAH THERE WOULD BE A FIGHT............In this case this guy supposedly had 3 with him. aka 4 on 1.................

The rest of the Palin family jumped in when they saw there family member at it against 4 others...............

The story you just posted said eye witnesses claim it began when the palin boy confronted an ex boyfriend. From that point on, the palins version which widely disagreed with eye witnesses was discussed. Sorry; but I have a hard time believing anything from that white trash group. Especially when it disagrees with so many eye witnesses

How many of the witnesses are white trash?

Chelsea Clinton would not be involved in a drunken family brawl

Thanks for proving the OP's point. You believe a woman defending themselves is bad if they are not liberal.
You missed the point entirely. Chelsea Clinton would not have been involved in a drunken family brawl at a party in the first place. The Palins contrarily seem to r
by most accounts, she wasn't defending herself.

By most accounts in the liberal media, their heroes are always innocent loving victims, like Trayvon Martin, and their enemies are always wild and insane racists.
If the shoe fits...

I would push her to the ground and drag her away....

I'm sure you WOULD push a girl and drag her...

...and you'd probably wake up in the hospital wondering what happened to your teeth.

Men don't tolerate that kind of treatment of women, tough guy.

Real Men don't stand by and giggle as women get in a cat fight

Real men don't stand by and giggle as a woman is being dragged around by her legs either.

Forum List

Back