Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy.

Take a look at this police photo of Bristol's hands after supposedly beating the shit out of Kory.

You tell me how you could end up with a manicure this pristine after punching someone out.

And you're basing this on your years of forensic analysis? Sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about. If your claims are as compelling as you think they are, why did the police ask Korey if he wanted to have Bristol charged with assault?

What did the cops understand that you clearly don't?

Even logically, your claims don't make the slightest sense. All nine eye witnesses indicate that Bristol PUNCHED Korey in the face 5 to 6 times. You don't punch with your fingertips. Killing your awkward justification for Bristol's violent attack yet again.

Then you take a look at the second picture. Bristol said Kory pushed her down and screamed obscenities at her while he dragged her.

The pictures don't lie. Eyewitnesses do.

Bristol is telling the truth.

So all NINE eye witnesses are lying? Really, that's the story you're going to go with?

And what does the picture tell you about Korey 'screaming obscenities'? You may be projecting what you want to be true a little harder than reality can possibly support.

"You may be projecting what you want to be true a little harder than reality can possibly support."

EXACTLY!

And why? Why go to such lengths to defend some drunk, foul-mouth kid who crashes a party she is not invited to in order to start a fight?

Crybaby Palin fake bad ass's give trashy girls a bad name. All money and power connected mom bravado. All
those girls have is the trash and slut factor. Nothing bad ass about them.

What's with the bad asses bullshit?

This is slutty and trashy? Are you fucking kidding me?

1414099131159_Image_galleryImage_CELEBRITY_WIFE_SWAP_Brist.JPG

Those descriptions describe behavior, not appearance. You can't tell a book by it's cover and you can put lipstick on a pig.

Crybaby Palin fake bad ass's give trashy girls a bad name. All money and power connected mom bravado. All

You can dress her up but ya can't take her out

Is a drunken, foul-mouth chick supposed to be able to beat on people without restraint?

Take a look at this police photo of Bristol's hands after supposedly beating the shit out of Kory.

You tell me how you could end up with a manicure this pristine after punching someone out.

Then you take a look at the second picture. Bristol said Kory pushed her down and screamed obscenities at her while he dragged her.

1414095657573_Image_galleryImage_The_Anchorage_Police_Depa.JPG
1414095589837_Image_galleryImage_The_Anchorage_Police_Depa.JPG

Usually, when I punch someone out, I make a fist
Kind of protects my manicure

Nothing on her knuckles. I've brawled in my lifetime in more than one or two bars and you can't supposedly repeatedly punch the shit out of someone and not come away without your knuckles swelling.

I didn't say she doesn't fight like a girl

Tea baggers made a poor choice in picking a mascot.

You left wingers made a poor choice picking a Vice President with adult children family members with a cocaine habit.

A heart beat away from the Presidency. Don't dare play holier than thou when you've got Plugs and Drugs family next in line to the White House.

That's beyond hypocritical. :lol:

Bristol acted like a drunken, petulant, spoiled bully. The fact that she's trying to spin her violent threats and assault as 'heroic' is pathetic. That fact that so many conservatives are willing to ignore overwhelming evidence of Bristol's violent attack, even moreso.

"You left wingers made a poor choice picking a Vice President with adult children family members with a cocaine habit."

And you guys elected a president with a cocaine habit

But she's wearing her NICEST camo dress

I still say she peed herself

You left wingers made a poor choice picking a Vice President with adult children family members with a cocaine habit.

A heart beat away from the Presidency. Don't dare play holier than thou when you've got Plugs and Drugs family next in line to the White House.

I didn't see Biden out snorting with his son

I did see Sarah Palin out drinking with her underaged daughter

There is no evidence of a drug habit. An active member of the military was found to have traces of cocaine in his system. It happens all the time and he got treated the same way any other active member of the military would be treated. No special treatment. He was separated from the service. Will you be attacking all veterans who are relieved from the service for drug use the same way?

[

And you're basing this on your years of forensic analysis? Sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about. If your claims are as compelling as you think they are, why did the police ask Korey if he wanted to have Bristol charged with assault?

Even logically, your claims don't make the slightest sense. All nine eye witnesses indicate that Bristol PUNCHED Korey in the face 5 to 6 times. You don't punch with your fingertips. Killing your awkward justification for Bristol's violent attack yet again.

So all NINE eye witnesses are lying? Really, that's the story you're going to go with?

And what does the picture tell you about Korey 'screaming obscenities'? You may be projecting what you want to be true a little harder than reality can possibly support.

I have a mean right hook. Your knuckles take a beating.

Fuck off with the bullshit that she punched the shit out of Kory. There were two brawls going on. Bristol was out back getting dragged around by Korey and Todd and Track and other Iron Dog team members were slugging it out out front.

And yeah I do believe those witnesses are lying. There are pro Palin people and anti Palin people in Wasilla. It runs deep.

You know. Just like all the eye witnesses in the Michael Brown case who lied when they said he was shot for no reason and that he was surrendering.

When was that do tell?

[

Fuck off with the bullshit that she punched the shit out of Kory. There were two brawls going on. Bristol was out back getting dragged around by Korey and Todd and Track and other Iron Dog team members were slugging it out out front.

And yeah I do believe those witnesses are lying. There are pro Palin people and anti Palin people in Wasilla. It runs deep.

You know. Just like all the eye witnesses in the Michael Brown case who lied when they said he was shot for no reason and that he was surrendering.
look, we get it. you want to be white trash too. stop "bragging" (can't believe that someone would) about all the bar fights you got into.

that doesn't change that 9 eyewitnesses tell one story and bristol says something else.

That druken white trash slut behavior is normal to those kind of people

There is no evidence of a drug habit. An active member of the military was found to have traces of cocaine in his system. It happens all the time and he got treated the same way any other active member of the military would be treated. No special treatment. He was separated from the service. Will you be attacking all veterans who are relieved from the service for drug use the same way?

Are other drug users from the service a close family member of a potential President of the United States?

Purchasing cocaine from a dealer? Ashley is reportedly a user as well and was busted for grass possession.

Second in line family has drug problem. An illegal drug problem. I really don't think they are buying there coke from a freaking nun or priest do you?

It's a security issue.

When was that do tell?

Willow is 20 years old. Underaged in any state
She was described as drunk by witnesses

[

Well it is obvious that Bristol punches like a wet rag without the power or strength to inflict any damage to her target or her knuckles. Before sexism became PC incorrect we called it punching like a girl. I actually still call it that.

[

look, we get it. you want to be white trash too. stop "bragging" (can't believe that someone would) about all the bar fights you got into.

that doesn't change that 9 eyewitnesses tell one story and bristol says something else.

Piss off on the bragging shit. I've already explained that I know what happens to one's hands when you are in a scrap.

I managed and promoted rock and punk bands and on more than a few occasions some asshole drunk wanted to rumble with one of my band members in a bar.

My husband and I thought nothing of keeping the peace with our fists or a beer jug or chair till the bouncers could jump in.

My bands were my living. You bet I stood my ground. It's not bragging. I was protecting my investment.

Now how many eyewitnesses have been saying something entirely different than what the autopsy shows and what other witnesses have said in the Michael Brown shooting case?

Get back to me after the Grand Jury report comes out that shows the GJ believes the witnesses that backed up the cop.

We can have the discussion again that witnesses never ever fucking lie m'kay?

Forum List

Back