Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy.

The Clampetts of Alaska are defended by the Right Wing loons as if they were a holy institution. The Palins are white trash with public visibility. Just because Sarah the Quitter spouts the lame, uninformed, fear mongering rhetoric the Rabid Right agrees with, it does not excuse her and her trailer park family from acting as low brow morons.

Are their any other former Governors that are white trash that you know of? I find it amazing that the voters in Alaska didn't vet Sarah Palin before they elected white trash to the highest office in the state.

The Clampetts of Alaska are defended by the Right Wing loons as if they were a holy institution. The Palins are white trash with public visibility. Just because Sarah the Quitter spouts the lame, uninformed, fear mongering rhetoric the Rabid Right agrees with, it does not excuse her and her trailer park family from acting as low brow morons.

Are their any other former Governors that are white trash that you know of? I find it amazing that the voters in Alaska didn't vet Sarah Palin before they elected white trash to the highest office in the state.
When those other governors get involved in a drunken brawl, I'll let you know.

Is a drunken, foul-mouth chick supposed to be able to beat on people without restraint?

Take a look at this police photo of Bristol's hands after supposedly beating the shit out of Kory.

You tell me how you could end up with a manicure this pristine after punching someone out.

Then you take a look at the second picture. Bristol said Kory pushed her down and screamed obscenities at her while he dragged her.

The pictures don't lie. Eyewitnesses do.

Bristol is telling the truth.

1414095657573_Image_galleryImage_The_Anchorage_Police_Depa.JPG
1414095589837_Image_galleryImage_The_Anchorage_Police_Depa.JPG

Is a drunken, foul-mouth chick supposed to be able to beat on people without restraint?

Take a look at this police photo of Bristol's hands after supposedly beating the shit out of Kory.

You tell me how you could end up with a manicure this pristine after punching someone out.

Then you take a look at the second picture. Bristol said Kory pushed her down and screamed obscenities at her while he dragged her.

right. i mean there's no way that the dirt got on her jacket any other way than being dragged around, and it's impossible to ever hit someone without breaking a nail.

right. i mean there's no way that the dirt got on her jacket any other way than being dragged around, and it's impossible to ever hit someone without breaking a nail.

Chick got so drunk she fell down while she was trying to wail on someone. Sure they had to drag her a bit to get her up. No one is gonna pick that fat chick up all at once ...

From the puddle it looks like she wet herself too.

Usually, when I punch someone out, I make a fist
Kind of protects my manicure

Lotta chicks do the slap-fight thing

Limp wristed faggot bigots often confuse normal Americans with "trailer trash". I suggest you move to a place where women know their place, and leave ordinary people alone.

You are not the majority, and you are not qualified to determine who is upper class, and who is trailer trash. As with most things that progressives opine about, you have it exactly ass backwards...

Maybe it is just me

But did Bristol just pee on the ground in the photo on the right?

Limp wristed faggot bigots often confuse normal Americans with "trailer trash". I suggest you move to a place where women know their place, and leave ordinary people alone.

You are not the majority, and you are not qualified to determine who is upper class, and who is trailer trash. As with most things that progressives opine about, you have it exactly ass backwards...
So, in your little corner of the world, behavior such as getting involved in a drunken brawl reflects "family values' and should be lauded for the judgment and maturity shown by the Palin family. Ozzie and Harriet have been supplanted by the World Wrestling Federation and we should be skipping and whistling 'Zippidy Do Dah' as we report to our Probation Officers.

Chelsea Clinton would not be involved in a drunken family brawl

Bristol Palin tells 8216 the truth 8217 about that Alaska brawl Entertain This

“Here’s the thing. Violence against women is never okay… Even if that violence occurs against conservative women. Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy. Had she tried to defend herself, the liberal media would’ve held her up as some feminist hero.

“But it wasn’t Chelsea. It wasn’t Hillary. It wasn’t someone they liked or someone they agreed with. It was a conservative. … And once again, the hypocrisy of the media is laid bare.”
This is truly a war on women.

Chelsea Clinton's Bio: (Double Ivy League graduate)
Stanford University - BA in History 2001
Oxford University - MPhil in International Relations - 2003
Columbia University - MA - Public Health - 2010

Bristol Palin's Bio:
Wasilla High School - 2009
"Dancing with the Stars" - 2010 Fall season

Please, I'm embarrassed for you. Chelsea Clinton doesn't attend beer busts in the backyards of trailer trash, she's too damn busy.

Last edited:
Chelsea Clinton would not be involved in a drunken family brawl

Bristol Palin tells 8216 the truth 8217 about that Alaska brawl Entertain This

“Here’s the thing. Violence against women is never okay… Even if that violence occurs against conservative women. Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy. Had she tried to defend herself, the liberal media would’ve held her up as some feminist hero.

“But it wasn’t Chelsea. It wasn’t Hillary. It wasn’t someone they liked or someone they agreed with. It was a conservative. … And once again, the hypocrisy of the media is laid bare.”
This is truly a war on women.

Chelsea Clinton's Bio: (Double Ivy League graduate)
Stanford University - BA in History 2001
Oxford University - MPhil in International Relations - 2003
Columbia University - MA - Public Health - 2010

Bristol Palin's Bio:
Wasilla High School - 2009
"Dancing with the Stars" - 2010 Fall season

Please, I'm embarrassed for you. Chelsea Clinton doesn't attend beer busts in the backyards of trailer trash, she's too damn busy.

you left of dr. clinton's dphil

I guess that in this case there would be no need to pound that POS into oblivion. She had already drank herself into oblivion all on her own

And that justifies a man dragging a woman around the yard by her feet............

She was too drunk to know what she did. Did anyone other than the Palins say she was drug around the yard? She was so drunk till she couldn't even find her shoes. My concern was if a responsible person was taking care of her illegitimate kid while they were out on their drunken family brawl.
BS........Your only concern is trashing the Palins because you are rabid attack dog for the Liberal left................

The story I just posted is saying an old boyfriend wanted to get into their Limo and get him some which is what started the whole dang thing. There are two sides to every story................

If the story I posted is true, and a old boyfriend of my sister tried to force himself on her, YEAH THERE WOULD BE A FIGHT............In this case this guy supposedly had 3 with him. aka 4 on 1.................

The rest of the Palin family jumped in when they saw there family member at it against 4 others...............

The story you just posted said eye witnesses claim it began when the palin boy confronted an ex boyfriend. From that point on, the palins version which widely disagreed with eye witnesses was discussed. Sorry; but I have a hard time believing anything from that white trash group. Especially when it disagrees with so many eye witnesses

How many of the witnesses are white trash?

I'm not sure. There wasn't enough information to tell, but we know there was at least one family of white trash in attendance.

Hyper-partisan sheep are just too funny. They will go to any lengths to try to defend one of their cult leaders.

"I don't care what the people who were actually there say, I have a feeling ......"

Crybaby Palin fake bad ass's give trashy girls a bad name. All money and power connected mom bravado. All
those girls have is the trash and slut factor. Nothing bad ass about them.

What's with the bad asses bullshit?

This is slutty and trashy? Are you fucking kidding me?

1414099131159_Image_galleryImage_CELEBRITY_WIFE_SWAP_Brist.JPG

Nothing on her knuckles. I've brawled in my lifetime in more than one or two bars and you can't supposedly repeatedly punch the shit out of someone and not come away without your knuckles swelling.

Nothing on her knuckles. I've brawled in my lifetime in more than one or two bars and you can't supposedly repeatedly punch the shit out of someone and not come away without your knuckles swelling.

Chicks slap fight a lot. (Previously posted - re-posted for the reading impaired)

Forum List

Back