Imagine how Hillary must feel...

Phony scandals we're not aware of Maybe, super duper

You didn't watch the video. It's nothing but Hillary talking and contradicting herself. She is a liar, and if you actually watch the video it's indisputable. You won't do that, though. That would require a willingness to be proven wrong.
Crap propaganda as always...
Changing your mind like everyone else has is not lying, super dupe.

Flip flopping and then lying about it for political reasons is lying, though. She has no permanent values. She'll say whatever she has to to get elected.
Nobody has permanent ideas on issues if they have a working brain. Her values never changed. Are you a mind reader LOL. I admit she had issues acting like someone you would want 2 have a beer with, but she was attacked with garbage and hate 4 25 years. Ever heard of policy 2 help the country and the non rich, not just malevolent gossip and character assassination? í

The point is the lying dude; she does it a lot. She told Anderson Cooper she has always supported the same values; that's an outright lie. Then she goes on to lie more and more. She is not an honest person, and people that aren't honest can't be trusted.

Phony scandals we're not aware of Maybe, super duper

You didn't watch the video. It's nothing but Hillary talking and contradicting herself. She is a liar, and if you actually watch the video it's indisputable. You won't do that, though. That would require a willingness to be proven wrong.
You end up going back to the Sarajevo lie when she was first lady. The plane landed under sniper protocol,, that is not a greeting ceremony. Yes she embellished a story. BFD a little for effect. On the other hand, Fox Rush Etc and politicians lie factually all day 24/7, super duper. About politics and important National issues. Everything you know is crap.

There's a lot more than that. You should watch the video. I voted for Bernie and have never supported Republicans.
So you got caught up in GOP and Russian propaganda about how she screwed berny... Actually she took it totally easy on him, as he himself said.

Flip flopping and then lying about it for political reasons is lying, though. She has no permanent values. She'll say whatever she has to to get elected.
Nobody has permanent ideas on issues if they have a working brain. Her values never changed. Are you a mind reader LOL. I admit she had issues acting like someone you would want 2 have a beer with, but she was attacked with garbage and hate 4 25 years. Ever heard of policy 2 help the country and the non rich, not just malevolent gossip and character assassination? í

The point is the lying dude; she does it a lot. She told Anderson Cooper she has always supporter the same values; that's an outright lie. Then she goes on to lie more and more. She is not an honest person, and people that aren't honest can't be trusted.
Her ideas on issues changed like everyone does, her values did not.

Her ideas on issues changed like everyone does

Why did she lie about it so much? Did you watch the video? No, of course not. She got fired up in an interview with an NPR reporter saying it's not true that her opinion on gay marriage changed, when obviously it did. She lies about her views and the views she had in the past.

You end up going back to the Sarajevo lie when she was first lady. The plane landed under sniper protocol,, that is not a greeting ceremony. Yes she embellished a story. BFD a little for effect. On the other hand, Fox Rush Etc and politicians lie factually all day 24/7, super duper. About politics and important National issues. Everything you know is crap.

There's a lot more than that. You should watch the video. I voted for Bernie and have never supported Republicans.
So you got caught up in GOP and Russian propaganda about how she screwed berny... Actually she took it totally easy on him, as he himself said.
Did you vote for Hillary? Her policies we're close to berny's and you were duped.

Did you vote for Hillary? Her policies we're close to berny's and you were duped.

I didn't vote in the general. I don't support liars or thieves. Why does Hillary lie about the fact that her opinions change, among other things?

Why did she lie about it so much? Did you watch the video? No, of course not. She got fired up in an interview with an NPR reporter saying it's not true that her opinion on gay marriage changed, when obviously it did. She lies about her views and the views she had in the past.
Yes I watched it. The only thing close to lie is is the Tuzla embellishment when she was first lady. They landed under sniper protocol and that was no greeting ceremony. Maybe for you, not the First Lady of the USA.

Yes I watched it. The only thing close to lie is is the Tuzla embellishment when she was first lady. They landed under sniper protocol and that was no greeting ceremony. Maybe for you, not the First Lady of the USA.

How about when she told Anderson Cooper she has always had the same principles? How about when she told the NPR reporter that her view on gay marriage has always been the same? Those weren't lies? There are a bunch of others. At best you skipped through the video, because even the most inept of fools cannot deny the lying shown.

I didn't vote in the general. I don't support liars or thieves. Why does Hillary lie about the fact that her opinions change, among other things?
Thanks to fools like you, we have the biggest liar ever and policies anathema to you. Great job. Hillary did everything to spare berny and your feelings. But you listened to Russians and GOP propagandists, not berny. Thanks awfully. Sorry I have friends like you in Michigan and Ohio and Pennsylvania. Time to look at policies, not malevolent GOP gossip propaganda or malevolent democratic gossip propaganda 4 that matter.

How about when she told Anderson Cooper she has always had the same principles? How about when she told the NPR reporter that her view on gay marriage has always been the same? Those weren't lies? There are a bunch of others. At best you skipped through the video, because even the most inept of fools cannot deny the lying shown.
Look up the difference between views and values d u h.

if i could only delete my high school years as easily as crooked hillary deletes her emails"

....you don’t know how to delete emails?

Wow. Even in the littlest of things, lefties have to be dishonest assholes.

Bullshit. ....a

I was obviously referring to the way you pretended to think that Basquebro was stating that he did not know how to delete emails.

You are a standard issue dishonest lib ass in that.

ANd now you are doing it again, by pretending to misunderstand my point. AGAIN.

You are repulsive.

Deleting emails is very easy, I don't know why he would compare that to his highschool whatever.

It's funny because his post is stupid.

Honestly.

It was high school YEARS.

Are you really pretending to not understand what high school "years" refers to?

The only person making stupid post here, is you, Mr. I don't understand, "Years".

If you actually watched the video you are either delusional or you just don't care. Her lying is as clear as day.

If you actually watched the video you are either delusional or you just don't care. Her lying is as clear as day.

It's useless to try to put reason in a leftist mind :dunno:

Get off your soapbox, she should be in prison.
d5f167370a52752a654f6f03ef818729.jpg b2215e8cab208aefcb368461237bbd24.jpg

If you think being against gay marriage in 2008 and being for it in 2016 is lying, you are hopeless.

It's useless to try to put reason in a leftist mind :dunno:
Give me your best Hillary lie with w a link and I will prove it to be total b*******

Forum List

Back