Imagine how Hillary must feel...

Hillary Clinton was deemed too stupid to understand the rules about emails, private servers and top secret information! You want someone that stupid to run the country?

The fact that nobody was indicted for the emails isn't because Clinton was innocent of wrong doing...it's because the Obama Justice Department was a partisan JOKE!
Brainwashed conspiracy Nut Job

....you don’t know how to delete emails?

Wow. Even in the littlest of things, lefties have to be dishonest assholes.

Bullshit. Clinton requested emails deleted in 2014, the company handling her email fucked up:

March 4, 2015: The Benghazi committee issues a subpoena requiring Clinton to turn over all emails from her private server related to the incident in Libya.

Between March 25-31, 2015: The Platte River Networks employee has what he calls an "oh s---" moment, realizing he did not delete Clinton’s email archive, per Mills’ December 2014 request. The employee deletes the email archive using a software called BleachBit.

March 27, 2015: Clinton’s lawyers send a letter to the Benghazi committee saying that the State Department already has the relevant emails, as they were included in the Dec. 5, 2014, turnover.

The FBI found no evidence that the emails were deleted deliberately to avoid the subpoena or other requests.

Trump: Clinton deleted 33,000 emails after getting subpoena

The FBI found no evidence that the emails were deleted deliberately to avoid the subpoena or other requests.

Well, that settles it then. DURR.

Actually it does dummy. Enforcement looked into these claims and found nothing to it - GAME OVER.

That's how the world works, you'll just have to find some way to function in it without slipping into rightwing fantasy world.

Enforcement looked into these claims and found nothing to it

Yes, we've all seen how well Obama's DOJ "investigated" those issues.

Except republicans demanded the investigations.

Hillary Clinton was deemed too stupid to understand the rules about emails, private servers and top secret information! You want someone that stupid to run the country?

The fact that nobody was indicted for the emails isn't because Clinton was innocent of wrong doing...it's because the Obama Justice Department was a partisan JOKE!
Brainwashed conspiracy Nut Job

She has a bigger dick than you do. She still will NEVER be the Prez. Grow up punk.

Trump goes out at 3am to welcome 3 Americans home.
Hillary ignored a 3am call that could have saved 3 American lives because she was sleeping.

Democrats want us to think Trump is the bad person. smh

Last edited:
Hillary ignored a 3am call that could have saved 3 American lives because she was sleeping.

And let's not forget DumBama who went to bed because he had a fund raiser which was much more important than the fate of an Ambassador or our military men.

1*7V71R4ZJ5zNIwPsRTJUQFQ.jpeg

History will prove that she was cheated out of the presidency - the first female president. Never has a woman been so unfairly and viciously attacked in U.S. history based on fake news, lies, conspiracy theories, Russians - and Comey. She has been investigated and persecuted beyond belief - and has never been indicted for any crimes. She survived Whitewater, Benghazi, Emails, and more. Whether you love or hate her - she didn't deserve this. Imagine how she must feel...

What do you think?

Hillary Clinton: Fact checking some of the outrageous accusations

Conspiracy theories, not facts, driving Clinton haters

Who is Seth Rich - and was his death really connected to Hillary Clinton?

Hillary Clinton Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

Hillary Clinton Pizzagate conspiracy theory

Hillary Clinton addresses the bogus pizzagate conspiracy that lead a gunman to open fire in a Washington, DC pizza parlor. Secretary Clinton further elaborates on the rise of fake news, its dangers, and the role of Russian operatives in spreading it.

I hope she wakes up every morning and considers the damage her hubris has done to this country and millions of people. But I doubt her hubris allows for that insight.

Example?

And let's not forget DumBama who went to bed because he had a fund raiser which was much more important than the fate of an Ambassador or our military men.
Everything you know about Benghazi is pure GOP crap propaganda, super duper.

Lakhota, would you be willing to watch a 13 minute long video and explain to me why nothing you saw makes her a bad candidate? I feel like there has to be things you're not aware of. Please, watch the video.

Phony scandals we're not aware of Maybe, super duper

You didn't watch the video. It's nothing but Hillary talking and contradicting herself. She is a liar, and if you actually watch the video it's indisputable. You won't do that, though. That would require a willingness to be proven wrong.

Lakhota, would you be willing to watch a 13 minute long video and explain to me why nothing you saw makes her a bad candidate? I feel like there has to be things you're not aware of. Please, watch the video.

You didn't watch the video. It's nothing but Hillary talking and contradicting herself. She is a liar, and if you actually watch the video it;s indisputable.

HRC1-NP.jpg

You didn't watch the video. It's nothing but Hillary talking and contradicting herself. She is a liar, and if you actually watch the video it's indisputable. You won't do that, though. That would require a willingness to be proven wrong.

Crap propaganda as always...

Changing your mind like everyone else has is not lying, super dupe.

You didn't watch the video.

Flip flopping and then lying about it for political reasons is lying, though. She has no permanent values. She'll say whatever she has to to get elected.

You end up going back to the Sarajevo lie when she was first lady. The plane landed under sniper protocol,, that is not a greeting ceremony. Yes she embellished a story. BFD a little for effect. On the other hand, Fox Rush Etc and politicians lie factually all day 24/7, super duper. About politics and important National issues. Everything you know is crap.

You end up going back to the Sarajevo lie when she was first lady. The plane landed under sniper protocol,, that is not a greeting ceremony. Yes she embellished a story. BFD a little for effect. On the other hand, Fox Rush Etc and politicians lie factually all day 24/7, super duper. About politics and important National issues. Everything you know is crap.

There's a lot more than that. You should watch the video. I voted for Bernie and have never supported Republicans.

Flip flopping and then lying about it for political reasons is lying, though. She has no permanent values. She'll say whatever she has to to get elected.

Nobody has permanent ideas on issues if they have a working brain. Her values never changed. Are you a mind reader LOL. I admit she had issues acting like someone you would want 2 have a beer with, but she was attacked with garbage and hate 4 25 years. Ever heard of policy 2 help the country and the non rich, not just malevolent gossip and character assassination? í

Forum List

Back