Imagine how Hillary must feel...

if i could only delete my high school years as easily as crooked hillary deletes her emails"

"reading the news every morning is like ripping off a scab. each new revelation and outrages makes it worse. it has been maddening to watch our country's standing in the world plummet and to see Americans live in fear that their health care will be taken away so that the superrich can get a tax cut. there are times when all i want to do is scream into a pillow." - Secretary Clinton

Funny thing...when Steele went to all those media outlets to peddle his smear job on Trump he didn't mention anything about his dossiers not containing verified facts. It's only after he's sued and has to give a deposition for court that he changes his tune. So far he's only had to testify under oath about the December dossier and SURPRISE he's disavowed what in THAT dossier! Gee, I wonder how much Richard Steele's story will change when and if he's ever put under oath and forced to tell the truth?

Funny thing...you are full of shit.

Steele went to FBI with his findings who treated them as raw intelligence, but they knew parts of it matched up with other indepedent sources.

. . and the is why both he, and the folks he went to in the FBI should be locked up.

Hey dumbass, in this NOT BANNANA REPUBLIC country guilt has to be proven in the court of law before you send people to jail.

What law did Steele break? Did you spend even half a second thinking about that, or is doing something dear leader Trump doesn't like grounds enough for incarceration?

Hey Dumbass....

It's your party that lies, and cheats....

Just ask crazy Bernie dip shit....

Nutter, you are barking up the wrong tree, the concepts I laid out are not partisan.

There is no indication Steele broke any laws, no indication he is in any criminal legal jeopardy, no indication that he should be locked up.

Hey Dip Shit….

The lefts Bull Shit campaign

To Frame Trump with this Russian

Bull Shit is blowing away like a Fart

In a tornado.

Now the truth is coming out about all

the lying and colluding on your side.

This will make Watergate look like a joke…

All your Bull Shit is coming back to bite you

In the ass, it has to suck to be you….

Thank you President Donald J. Trump………

Funny thing...you are full of shit.

Steele went to FBI with his findings who treated them as raw intelligence, but they knew parts of it matched up with other indepedent sources.

. . and the is why both he, and the folks he went to in the FBI should be locked up.

Hey dumbass, in this NOT BANNANA REPUBLIC country guilt has to be proven in the court of law before you send people to jail.

What law did Steele break? Did you spend even half a second thinking about that, or is doing something dear leader Trump doesn't like grounds enough for incarceration?

Hey Dumbass....

Nutter, you are barking up the wrong tree, the concepts I laid out are not partisan.

There is no indication Steele broke any laws, no indication he is in any criminal legal jeopardy, no indication that he should be locked up.

Hey Dip Shit….

In a tornado.

Hilarious considering the record:

Benghazigate
Emailgate
Wiregate
Unamaskgate
Pizzagate
Sethgate
FISAgate
Spygate

All these gates and NOTHING to show for it.

So tell me....do you have a learning disorder? Because by now you should have learned SOMETHING about the reliability of the sources pumping out this bullshit.

Last edited:
if i could only delete my high school years as easily as crooked hillary deletes her emails"

....you don’t know how to delete emails?

Wow. Even in the littlest of things, lefties have to be dishonest assholes.

Bullshit. Clinton requested emails deleted in 2014, the company handling her email fucked up:

March 4, 2015: The Benghazi committee issues a subpoena requiring Clinton to turn over all emails from her private server related to the incident in Libya.

Between March 25-31, 2015: The Platte River Networks employee has what he calls an "oh s---" moment, realizing he did not delete Clinton’s email archive, per Mills’ December 2014 request. The employee deletes the email archive using a software called BleachBit.

March 27, 2015: Clinton’s lawyers send a letter to the Benghazi committee saying that the State Department already has the relevant emails, as they were included in the Dec. 5, 2014, turnover.

The FBI found no evidence that the emails were deleted deliberately to avoid the subpoena or other requests.

Trump: Clinton deleted 33,000 emails after getting subpoena

Bullshit. Clinton requested emails deleted in 2014, the company handling her email fucked up:

March 4, 2015: The Benghazi committee issues a subpoena requiring Clinton to turn over all emails from her private server related to the incident in Libya.

Between March 25-31, 2015: The Platte River Networks employee has what he calls an "oh s---" moment, realizing he did not delete Clinton’s email archive, per Mills’ December 2014 request. The employee deletes the email archive using a software called BleachBit.

March 27, 2015: Clinton’s lawyers send a letter to the Benghazi committee saying that the State Department already has the relevant emails, as they were included in the Dec. 5, 2014, turnover.

The FBI found no evidence that the emails were deleted deliberately to avoid the subpoena or other requests.

Well, that settles it then. DURR.

Bullshit. ....a

I was obviously referring to the way you pretended to think that Basquebro was stating that he did not know how to delete emails.

You are a standard issue dishonest lib ass in that.

ANd now you are doing it again, by pretending to misunderstand my point. AGAIN.

You are repulsive.

Bullshit. ....a

I was obviously referring to the way you pretended to think that Basquebro was stating that he did not know how to delete emails.

You are a standard issue dishonest lib ass in that.

ANd now you are doing it again, by pretending to misunderstand my point. AGAIN.

You are repulsive.

Deleting emails is very easy, I don't know why he would compare that to his highschool whatever.

It's funny because his post is stupid.

Honestly.

Actually it does dummy. Enforcement looked into these claims and found nothing to it - GAME OVER.

That's how the world works, you'll just have to find some way to function in it among all the rightwing cool-aid binges.

Actually it does dummy. Enforcement looked into these claims and found nothing to it - GAME OVER.

That's how the world works, you'll just have to find some way to function in it without slipping into rightwing fantasy world.

Enforcement looked into these claims and found nothing to it

Yes, we've all seen how well Obama's DOJ "investigated" those issues.

That's how the world works, you'll just have to find some way to function in it without slipping into rightwing fantasy world.

Enforcement looked into these claims and found nothing to it

Yes, we've all seen how well Obama's DOJ "investigated" those issues.

Dummy it's been "LOCK HER UP!" Trump's DOJ/FBI for a year and half now.

But you keep wishing and hoping and holding on to your little blue balls.

Hey Dumbass....

Hey Dip Shit….

In a tornado.

Hilarious considering the record:

Benghazigate
Emailgate
Wiregate
Unamaskgate
Pizzagate
Sethgate
FISAgate
Spygate

All these gates and NOTHING to show for it.

So tell me....do you have a learning disorder? Because by now you should have learned SOMETHING about the reliability of the sources pumping out this bullshit.

Rave on you idiot….

The truth will come out.

Trump is sticking all your Russian

Bull Shit up your ass…..

Before it’s over many on your side will

be serving time for trying to subvert the election………….

so let me be clear -

trump meets with russians in his offices like he has a thousand times before. suddenly it's enough to warrant 2 years and counting of investigations.

someone deletes 33k e-mails right after being subpoenaed and that doesn't raise your eyebrows.

yea - bullshit, son. pure bullshit.

so let me be clear -

trump meets with russians in his offices like he has a thousand times before. suddenly it's enough to warrant 2 years and counting of investigations.

someone deletes 33k e-mails right after being subpoenaed and that doesn't raise your eyebrows.

yea - bullshit, son. pure bullshit.
antontoo is just another idiot letting us know he isn’t any smarter than deanrd.

I’m glad this forum gives them a place to talk. :)

Not to get too far off subject, but I have a bridge for sale you might be interested in. You can set up toll booths on it and make all kinds of money.

1*7V71R4ZJ5zNIwPsRTJUQFQ.jpeg

History will prove that she was cheated out of the presidency - the first female president. Never has a woman been so unfairly and viciously attacked in U.S. history based on fake news, lies, conspiracy theories, Russians - and Comey. She has been investigated and persecuted beyond belief - and has never been indicted for any crimes. She survived Whitewater, Benghazi, Emails, and more. Whether you love or hate her - she didn't deserve this. Imagine how she must feel...

What do you think?

Hillary Clinton: Fact checking some of the outrageous accusations

Conspiracy theories, not facts, driving Clinton haters

Who is Seth Rich - and was his death really connected to Hillary Clinton?

Hillary Clinton Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

Hillary Clinton Pizzagate conspiracy theory

Hillary Clinton addresses the bogus pizzagate conspiracy that lead a gunman to open fire in a Washington, DC pizza parlor. Secretary Clinton further elaborates on the rise of fake news, its dangers, and the role of Russian operatives in spreading it.

I hope she wakes up every morning and considers the damage her hubris has done to this country and millions of people. But I doubt her hubris allows for that insight.

Forum List

Back