Imagine how Hillary must feel...

How many of her 'friends', coworkers, and employees have been not only indicted, but convicted, starting with Whitewater?
None for Hillary.

No, she's always had dupes to take the fall.
And the guy emptying the swamp doesn't have a team of dupes too?

of course he does.

and they are the ones being indicted, and convicted.

Just like the sheep used by the Clintons.

ever heard the phrase, falling on ones sword?
Which Clinton campaign staffer is being indicted?

You're making stuff up to soothe yourself.

Again.

How many of her 'friends', coworkers, and employees have been not only indicted, but convicted, starting with Whitewater?

(just in Whitewater, 15 were convicted for 40 crimes).
Whoah there dude, careful. This is where that guy Wilhaftawaite will descend upon you and angrily point out that none of those things had anything to do tiwth the Clinton's, and that the Clinton's were cleared.

No, she's always had dupes to take the fall.
And the guy emptying the swamp doesn't have a team of dupes too?

of course he does.

and they are the ones being indicted, and convicted.

Just like the sheep used by the Clintons.

ever heard the phrase, falling on ones sword?
Which Clinton campaign staffer is being indicted?

You're making stuff up to soothe yourself.

Again.

(just in Whitewater, 15 were convicted for 40 crimes).
Whoah there dude, careful. This is where that guy Wilhaftawaite will descend upon you and angrily point out that none of those things had anything to do tiwth the Clinton's, and that the Clinton's were cleared.

off your meds?

No, the Clintons got off scot free, no charges at all.

although it was part of the investigation that got Bill impeached.

and, as far as I've seen, Trump has yet to be indicted or convicted.

Sure she feels bad, for the mistakes she made & for the mistakes made against her, she paid the price, lost the chance to be the 1st woman president. that should be punishment enough. she is a private citizen now, lets focus on those who now are running the country & what kind of a job they are doing.

No, the Clintons got off scot free, no charges at all
In other words, exactly what I just said. Slow down.
If I was moving any slower, I'd be backing up.

take your own advice

The implication, as Wilhaftawaite brought up -- oh wait, that's you, big guy -- is that the underlings are falling on their swords. So you sound kind of bizarre or high when you say "trump has not been indicted".

take your own advice

The implication, as Wilhaftawaite brought up -- oh wait, that's you, big guy -- is that the underlings are falling on their swords. So you sound kind of bizarre or high when you say "trump has not been indicted".

"trump has not been indicted".

has he?

Is that why she lost......to an amateur politician and a non-politician?
No, she lost, in part, because Trump brought out the worst in people. Angry people vote. Add to that the assistance of the Russian propaganda campaign and sleepy liberals who thought Trump didn't stand a chance, and you get a guy who loses the popular vote but wins 3 swing States by a grand total of 70,000 votes.

Were you not present for the election?

take your own advice

"trump has not been indicted".

has he?
*facepalm*

Oh wil....

No, she lost, in part, because Trump brought out the worst in people. Angry people vote. Add to that the assistance of the Russian propaganda campaign and sleepy liberals who thought Trump didn't stand a chance, and you get a guy who loses the popular vote but wins 3 swing States by a grand total of 70,000 votes.

No, she lost, in part, because Trump brought out the worst in people.

Poor Hillary, spending her life bringing out the best......DURR!

you get a guy who loses the popular vote but wins 3 swing States by a grand total of 70,000 votes.

Most qualified candidate in history, loses by 77 electoral college votes.....hilarious!!!

She lost because you chose to run the only candidate on earth worse than him. But hey, you go ahead and keep your delusional talking points.

Poor Hillary, spending her life bringing out the best......DURR
Irrelevant. What matters is that Trump brought out the worst in people, which did increase the number of votes for him. Dance and prance and pull your taffy all day... this is a fact. This is a weapon than Trump used more effectively than did Hillary. Stop throwing your little fit and realize when your special little man is being praised for tactical prowess!
Most qualified candidate in history, loses by 77 electoral college votes.....hilarious!!!

Yes, that might evoke an emotional response from a moron who is ignorant and incurious and not interested in how the electoral college works, or what this number actually means. So you will be a hit at parties full of morons.

Hillary is not "theoretically" an unlikable bitch...…………...
Of course, dumbass, i meant your theory that this is why she lost. I get trolling -- any attention is good attention, for some people -- but i admit, i have never quite understood the fun in making one's self seem borderline mentally retarded in order to get this attention.

Forum List

Back