Imagine if a democrat attorney general had met with Bill Clinton when Hillary was being investigated

It was a chance meeting-------a COINCIDENCE ----just happened to take place in a plane empty of witnesses

Democrat Fake Newsters aren't gonna talk about that. It's all about sabotaging Trump. But the reality is, the worst corrupt Attorney Generals in history have mostly been Democrats. And how many of them were removed or resigned? If Holder and Lynch didn't have to resign, Sessions shouldn't either. They were despicable.

Do you suppose the left would have demanded that AG get an independent investigator? How bout a demand for the AG to step down?

Such incredible hypocrites.
Well she recused from the Hillary email saga, and ultimately that led to Comey turning the election for Trump. I think Sessions should also recuse from all Russia/Trump investigations, but aside from that, I don't think there's much to this story.

Democrat Fake Newsters aren't gonna talk about that. It's all about sabotaging Trump. But the reality is, the worst corrupt Attorney Generals in history have mostly been Democrats. And how many of them were removed or resigned? If Holder and Lynch didn't have to resign, Sessions shouldn't either. They were despicable.

clue me in------what did lynch do other than engage in an illicit RENDEZVOUS---and Holder?

clue me in------what did lynch do other than engage in an illicit RENDEZVOUS---and Holder?

Corrupt scum. And don't even get me started on Janet Reno. None of them were removed or resigned. Sessions shouldn't either.

Corrupt scum. And don't even get me started on Janet Reno. None of them were removed or resigned. Sessions shouldn't either.

can you be more specific regarding that nature of the corruption-----and its frequency and severity?

We don't have to imagine, this is not the Twilight Zone. Wasn't that investigation over at the time, and didn't she say she would go with the FBI's recommendation?

It's not like they were meeting with foreign intelligence agencies from a hostile nation.

Do you suppose the left would have demanded that AG get an independent investigator? How bout a demand for the AG to step down?

Such incredible hypocrites.
Not to mention the fact that Dems gave Crimea and the worlds largest Uranium mine to Russia and then ordered multiple hacks of US state election systems. I think we know where the investigations should begin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back