🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Imagine if Bernie were able to make all colleges "free".

They would basically become public schools. They would demand equal money from the government. You would need to take funds away from science and technology and fund "art appreciation". And that's just the beginning to this disastrous plan.

On the Issues: It's Time to Make College Tuition Free and Debt Free

Since I can't stand you lying so much, I will take Bernies side.

How the hell is Germany doing it? That is one thing they managed to do right through the entire industrial revolution, they know how to compete in manufacturing against cheap labor and that is through education and now government funded colleges.

Food is more important than college. Why not make all food "free"?

The problem is that Progressives don't understand "free". They think it really means "free".
That's ridiculous. Besides, Republicans believe you can build a wall for free. They believe jobs will come back from China. . China is building a million robots to replace workers making $172 an hour. If we can't compete with the workers, how will we compete with the robots.

Republicans should stay away from insisting they know what other's believe.

They would basically become public schools. They would demand equal money from the government. You would need to take funds away from science and technology and fund "art appreciation". And that's just the beginning to this disastrous plan.

How the hell is Germany doing it? That is one thing they managed to do right through the entire industrial revolution, they know how to compete in manufacturing against cheap labor and that is through education and now government funded colleges.
How is Germany doing what? Make sure you know what you are talking about.

The problem is that Progressives don't understand "free". They think it really means "free".

Ever hear of the food stamp program? It functions essentially the same as public education in that you get food and a basic education regardless of your ability to pay.

Ever hear of the food stamp program? It functions essentially the same as public education in that you get food and a basic education regardless of your ability to pay.

And now this "free" welfare program is the biggest expenditure of the US governement.

....They believe jobs will come back from China. . China is building a million robots to replace workers making $172 an hour. If we can't compete with the workers, how will we compete with the robots.

Vwry simple..... we don't allow shit to be imported from other countries.

And now this "free" welfare program is the biggest expenditure of the US governement.

More than Medicaid???

It wouldnt work here, the US is just to open. everyone from the whole world would be in line to use our free colleges just like everything else. You can only give so much then quality has to drop somewhere

How is Germany doing what? Make sure you know what you are talking about.
How do you like your VAT's............Raw, Medium Rare, Well done...........etc.........

College use to be most affordable, at least at in-state public universities. But since the Left has completely co-opted higher education and the central government has become heavily involved, costs have soared.

Is there anything in our economy that has risen faster and higher than the cost of higher education? Maybe food stamp usage or the Feds printing press.
college.jpg

Forum List

Back