Imagine if London was occupied by Israel

The Palestinians don't accept any agreement which gives the Jews independence on any part of Palestine.

Imagine that.

I thought you said Palestine is only what have been parted in 1948-1949? Then as southerners, we don't occupy anything. we're inside ISRAEL. Yet the people of Gaza call us "illegal settlers" just like the people of Tel Aviv or Hebron.

Explain it please.

The 1949 armistice agreements divided Palestine into three areas of occupation. No Palestinian land was given to anyone. Palestine's international borders are the same as they were in 1922. Israel sits inside those borders.
Who else but Tinmore agrees with that surmise? Is that the officially recognized world opinion?

I thought you said Palestine is only what have been parted in 1948-1949? Then as southerners, we don't occupy anything. we're inside ISRAEL. Yet the people of Gaza call us "illegal settlers" just like the people of Tel Aviv or Hebron.

Explain it please.

The 1949 armistice agreements divided Palestine into three areas of occupation. No Palestinian land was given to anyone. Palestine's international borders are the same as they were in 1922. Israel sits inside those borders.
Who else but Tinmore agrees with that surmise? Is that the officially recognized world opinion?

That is the law. World opinion is irrelevant.

If London was over run by Israel, I'd have to say that at least the average IQ would shoot up. Fucking English are dumber than a bag of haggis.

The Palestinians don't accept any agreement which gives the Jews independence on any part of Palestine.

Imagine that.

Explain it please.

So your idea is what, Israeli Jews giving up on the Israeli state? and we go, where?

Explain it please.

So your idea is what, Israeli Jews giving up on the Israeli state? and we go, where?

Nobody would have to go anywhere.

Nobody would have to go anywhere.

Yes because they would simply execute all the Jews right?

You forgot about the part where he falls in love with a Palestinian muffin.

Now, I do have a serious question, "What is the BFD about hummus?"

And what a lovely muffin.
Now that girl I could really fall in lust with.

Hummus is a Middle Eastern food dip or spread made from cooked, mashed chickpeas, blended with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and garlic.

If she played her cards right, she could have me.

zohan3.jpg

She looks a lot like my little cousins : )

Hummus is the foundation for felafel - YUUUUUUUUMMMM!!!!! - but it's good on its own. Tahini, btw, is sesame 'butter'.

If you're near Moorestown NJ, there's a little sandwich shop right on Main St (about 2 blocks down from the Friends' School) that makes a really great felafel wrap. The place is called 'Healthy Garden'

You forgot about the part where he falls in love with a Palestinian muffin.

Now, I do have a serious question, "What is the BFD about hummus?"

And what a lovely muffin.
Now that girl I could really fall in lust with.

Hummus is a Middle Eastern food dip or spread made from cooked, mashed chickpeas, blended with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and garlic.

If she played her cards right, she could have me.

She looks a lot like my little cousins : )

Hummus is the foundation for felafel - YUUUUUUUUMMMM!!!!! - but it's good on its own. Tahini, btw, is sesame 'butter'.

If you're near Moorestown NJ, there's a little sandwich shop right on Main St (about 2 blocks down from the Friends' School) that makes a really great felafel wrap. The place is called 'Healthy Garden'
Free cockroach turds in every bite!:D

Because I am embarrassed by those who come here and imply that they represent Judaism, I feel that I must speak up.
According to G-d, the only Jews are the ones who follow his word, as revealed in the Torah. Yahweh has clearly stated that only those who follow his laws are Jews.

True Torah Jews are hated by the non-religious Jews. They will never debate issues like the above, but will always resort to vicious, evil lies and insults.
As for Israel, G-d's word is clear- Yahweh took it away and will give it back when the Torah is followed.

Murder is wrong. Theft is wrong. Wanting someone else's property is wrong. G-d says so. The UnFaithful make trouble wherever they go, and the rest suffer. It's time that we who believe in peace and truth and have faith stop allowing warmongering lying thieves make everybody else look bad.

Because I am embarrassed by those who come here and imply that they represent Judaism, I feel that I must speak up.
According to G-d, the only Jews are the ones who follow his word, as revealed in the Torah. Yahweh has clearly stated that only those who follow his laws are Jews.

True Torah Jews are hated by the non-religious Jews. They will never debate issues like the above, but will always resort to vicious, evil lies and insults.
As for Israel, G-d's word is clear- Yahweh took it away and will give it back when the Torah is followed.

Murder is wrong. Theft is wrong. Wanting someone else's property is wrong. G-d says so. The UnFaithful make trouble wherever they go, and the rest suffer. It's time that we who believe in peace and truth and have faith stop allowing warmongering lying thieves make everybody else look bad.
Thank you!

I knew you guys were out there. It's about time you spoke out!

Nah, that's your Neo Nazi interpretation of the Torah. Better stick to kissing Islamist ass, you seem to be good at it.

Thank you!

I knew you guys were out there. It's about time you spoke out!
Yes, rest assured, there are other nincompoops like you out there. You'll find the rest of his gang on stormfront. Ha ha ha!

Forum List

Back