Imagine...

pacer

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2013
Imagine going to heaven for eternity; praising the lord for eternity. Never to end. Not ever. Never ever. :)

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine going to heaven for eternity; praising the lord for eternity. Never to end. Not ever. Never ever. :)

'cept it will be crawling with the likes of $arah Palin, Pat Robertson, the Bakkers and all those other ptl-type bible thumpers.

I wish rapture was real because after all the nutters were gone, we'd have the glorious earth back.

'cept it will be crawling with the likes of $arah Palin, Pat Robertson, the Bakkers and all those other ptl-type bible thumpers.

I wish rapture was real because after all the nutters were gone, we'd have the glorious earth back.
lol

It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Too bad that Mark David Chapman provided the counterpoint to John Lennon's idealistic song.

Only a good man with a gun can stop a bad man with a gun.

And there will always be bad men.

Lennon never seemed to understand this.

Literally a hell of your own making.

It would serve you right, too.

Only THEN might you understand what we try to teach you every day.

If what we have to look foward to is praising the lord for ETERNITY, never to end, never ever...forever existing on the outside of space and time looking in on life but never being a part of it...no beginning and no end...just praising the lord forever, that would be hell!

Literally a hell of your own making.

It would serve you right, too.

Only THEN might you understand what we try to teach you every day.

YOU.
Foul mouthed, small minded, uneducated. A teacher?

Okay, I'll grant you that there are some on this board who are even less knowledgeable than you. Go teach them how to talk dirty and b-a-a-a-a like a sheep cuz that's all I've ever seen you do.

There won't be any women in heaven because the Bible says there was silence in heaven about half an hour:

Revelation 8:1 ¶ And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

You will have the earth back but not its mineral rights.

Ok. You know I'm joking, right?

Praising the lord forever. Never to end. Not ever. lol

It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Too bad that Mark David Chapman provided the counterpoint to John Lennon's idealistic song.

Only a good man with a gun can stop a bad man with a gun.

And there will always be bad men.

Lennon never seemed to understand this.

He understood it to well.

The man who sang “imagine no possessions” lived a millionaire’s life in a posh New York hotel. The man who sang “imagine no religion” was obsessed with every spiritual and New Age fad that came his way, including Hindu meditation, the I-Ching, and astrology of all kinds (just hated Christ) The man who sang “all you need is love” was a bitter, violent, and angry man who abused his family and friends. The man who praised having “nothing to kill or die for” helped finance and publicize radical groups who extolled the use of violence. Quite literally everything his fans see personified in the icon of John Lennon are ideals the man himself either couldn’t or wouldn’t live up to. typical liberal

The man who sang “imagine no religion” was obsessed with every spiritual and New Age fad that came his way, including Hindu meditation, the I-Ching, and astrology of all kinds (just hated Christ)
Lennon did not hate Jesus. He hated organized religion.

If what we have to look foward to is praising the lord for ETERNITY, never to end, never ever...forever existing on the outside of space and time looking in on life but never being a part of it...no beginning and no end...just praising the lord forever, that would be hell!

so you're discounting the body surfing, mango picking, all you can eat ice cream buffet and nightly heavenly host concerts?.....

Last edited:

so you're discounting the body surfing, mango eating, all you can eat ice cream buffet and the nightly concerts?.....
Forever and ever...:)

It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Don't have to. I see people living like that all the time. I try to keep them out of prison.

But the truth is there is a heaven. Outer Darkness does exist.

And living for today is shortsighted.

so you're discounting the body surfing, mango eating, all you can eat ice cream buffet and the nightly concerts?.....
Forever and ever...:)

/shrugs....not our problem that you've mistaken paradise for something not enjoyable.....you probably think you'll have to learn to play the harp and wear fake wings, too......

Forum List

Back