Immigrants Grow American GDP

What happens when you have 1.3 million more job openings than unemployed workers seeking jobs?

Economic Antidote for a Shrinking America: Immigrants

"At the moment, there are 7.3 million job openings nationwide and six million people unemployed. That gap is expected to widen as the number of retirees grows faster than the number of new workers...."

Ten thousand baby boomers retire every day, and US birth rates are at a three decade low:

"Using census data, the investment company the Blackstone Group estimates that without immigration, the working-age population between 25 and 64 years old would drop by 17 million by 2035.

"'We really need immigrants,' Byron R. Wien, vice chairman of Blackstone’s Private Wealth Solutions group, said during the company’s quarterly webcast last month. 'If we have a shrinking population, it’s going to be tough to have rising G.D.P.,' or gross domestic product."
5cafc5c68b2aa.image.jpg

"This past tomato season, DiMare Fresh, a family-owned distributor with farms in Florida and California, had scores of unfilled jobs..."

"Tomato season in Florida doesn’t resume until November. In the meantime, Mr. DiMare shakes his head when asked about detentions at the border and deportation raids.

"'They want to send all these people back,' he said. 'Who the hell is going to do all this work?'"
We have a 100% right to control our border crossings and immigration.
We have an immigration system.
We provide work visas and citizenship applications.
But, there is a very deep racist movement inside of the Democratic Party that wants to make Anglo Voters the minority ASAP.

The immigration issue shows the world that the Racist Democratic Party hates white voters.

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; “We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population … I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it.”
Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; “We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population … I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it.”
Does that sound like anyone you know?
whitemajority.jpg

The US white majority will soon disappear forever

Good riddance.

For what

You want chaos?
For what

You want chaos?
Fewer White people means fewer wars.
What's not to like.
2343599.jpg

American Capitalism Is Brutal. You Can Trace That to the Plantation.

No trace it to Martin Luther

What happens when you have 1.3 million more job openings than unemployed workers seeking jobs?

"At the moment, there are 7.3 million job openings nationwide and six million people unemployed. That gap is expected to widen as the number of retirees grows faster than the number of new workers...."

Ten thousand baby boomers retire every day, and US birth rates are at a three decade low:

"Using census data, the investment company the Blackstone Group estimates that without immigration, the working-age population between 25 and 64 years old would drop by 17 million by 2035.

"'We really need immigrants,' Byron R. Wien, vice chairman of Blackstone’s Private Wealth Solutions group, said during the company’s quarterly webcast last month. 'If we have a shrinking population, it’s going to be tough to have rising G.D.P.,' or gross domestic product."
5cafc5c68b2aa.image.jpg

"This past tomato season, DiMare Fresh, a family-owned distributor with farms in Florida and California, had scores of unfilled jobs..."

"Tomato season in Florida doesn’t resume until November. In the meantime, Mr. DiMare shakes his head when asked about detentions at the border and deportation raids.

"'They want to send all these people back,' he said. 'Who the hell is going to do all this work?'"
But, there is a very deep racist movement inside of the Democratic Party that wants to make Anglo Voters the minority ASAP.

The immigration issue shows the world that the Racist Democratic Party hates white voters.

whitemajority.jpg

Good riddance.

For what

You want chaos?
For what

You want chaos?
What's not to like.
2343599.jpg

Easy daily observations...….
People want to live in the successful prosperous countries that are run by those eeeeeeviiiiiil white oppressors.
People want to escape from their own barbaric cultures in third world countries and come live in Europe, Canada, America...…
Liberals are just too stupid and bigoted to even bother debating.
We can see what the primitive and backwards Troglocrats have done to NYC, LA, SanFran, Chitcago…..the backwards left wingers spread poverty and crime

5cafc5c68b2aa.image.jpg

I was actually going to give you partial credit for certain elements of your post being somewhat correct, until I saw that punkass bitch cartoon you put in there, and now I know you're just an ignorant piece of shit.

But you are a good lesson to the others, which is that the hate and stupid lies and venom of the Left will be their own undoing.

Asshole.
I was actually going to give you partial credit for certain elements of your post being somewhat correct, until I saw that punkass bitch cartoon you put in there, and now I know you're just an ignorant piece of shit.
And you are too blind and stupid to see what's coming
whistling.jpg

Trump will bury your racist, shit-eating party deeper than Goldwater.

immigrants arent illegal, corporations are!

they go from one country to another as they please!
Abraham-Lincoln-quote-about-politics-from-State-of-the-Union-Address-1a2745.jpg

Lincoln: "Labor Is the Superior of Capital" | HuffPost

We need to outlaw public sector unions.
We need to outlaw public sector unions.
First things first.
activists-call-impeachment-president-trump-new-york-city.jpg

I love it when Commies pretend to dislike Russia.
I love it when Commies pretend to dislike Russia
How do you feel about capitalists who pretend to dislike gangsters?
170328141354-trump-putin-kremlin-manafort-flynn-composite-large-169.jpg

Romney was right about Russia (Opinion) - CNN

Trump turned Orange County blue after convincing gullible clowns he was a self-made billionaire who could MAGA.
161114122327-01-young-donald-trump-super-169.jpg

Trump was reportedly earning $200,000 in today's dollars by the time he was 3 years old. And he was a millionaire by age 8.

And?

The magic Negro had $5 bucks in his wallet flying into Washington..

Today he is a millionaire.

Just by talking white
And?

Just by talking white
Trump is Obama's legacy in many ways; however, the latter didn't depend on his father's millions to establish his fortune. Trump did.

Trump was reportedly earning $200,000 in today's dollars by the time he was 3 years old. And he was a millionaire by age 8.

"A massive New York Times investigation published Tuesday on President Donald Trump's wealth found he was earning $200,000 annually in today's dollars from his father's empire by the time he was 3 years old.

"By age 8, he was a millionaire, The Times reported

"Those details were a part of a much larger examination into how the president became so wealthy.

"The Times reported that Trump engaged in what it described as 'dubious tax schemes' in the 1990s that even included 'instances of outright fraud' that enhanced the fortune his parents — mainly his father, Fred — passed on to him.

"The conclusions of the investigation run counter to Trump's personal narrative, which he has repeated for decades: that he is a self-made billionaire who built his own empire."

I love stories where people are allowed to give money to their children.
Especially when those stories make Commies whine......more than usual I mean.
Yes, I can see there is much about Trump that would inspire you:

"While The Times was not able to review Trump's personal tax returns — which he has refused to release, breaking with decades of precedent for presidential nominees — it examined 'trove of confidential tax returns and financial records.'

"They revealed Trump received at least $413 million in today's dollars from when he was a small child through the present day.

"The Times reported that this money was passed on to Trump because he assisted his parents in dodging taxes, setting up a sham corporation and helping his father take millions in improper tax deductions."

"They revealed Trump received at least $413 million in today's dollars from when he was a small child through the present day.

Yes, people keeping their own money in the family is inspiring.

Are you worried that Trump will bury capitalism deeper than Hoffa?
161208-wilson-gangster-trump-tease_gyyng4

New York Times report says Trump engaged in 'outright fraud' to avoid taxes as he inherited father's wealth — worth more than $400 million in today's dollars

"Soon after graduating from college, Trump was receiving the equivalent in today's dollars of $1 million annually from his father, Fred Trump.
  • That increased to more than $5 million annually when Donald Trump was in his 40s and 50s.
  • Fred Trump gave millions to his kids in a way that was structured to sidestep taxes on gifts and inheritances. Experts told The Times the methods were suspect, possibly even illegal."

Last edited:

5cafc5c68b2aa.image.jpg

whitemajority.jpg

Good riddance.
Racist piece of shit.
Racist piece of shit.
22jbqb.jpg

MAGA yet?

5cafc5c68b2aa.image.jpg

whitemajority.jpg

Good riddance.
There are already plenty of places in America where there are almost zero evil white people. We call those place Democrat Ghettos.
But everyone gets it. The Democratic Party hates white voters. Liberals are not the open minded and tolerant people who they profess to be. They are raging racist bigots.
There are already plenty of places in America where there are almost zero evil white people. We call those place Democrat Ghettos.
But everyone gets it. The Democratic Party hates white voters. Liberals are not the open minded and tolerant people who they profess to be. They are raging racist bigots.
Racist conservatives, AKA, crackers, created the ghettos today's white supremacists like to complain about.
Redlining-1-300x179.jpg

"In the United States, home ownership has been governed by racist institutional practices and policies for years, as more people are acknowledging these days."

Racism in Home Ownership Is A Thing, And Has Been For a Long Time

5cafc5c68b2aa.image.jpg

whitemajority.jpg

Good riddance.

For what

You want chaos?
For what

You want chaos?
What's not to like.
2343599.jpg

2RSWW2YMIZFMDGYMC3WHEIXGSU.jpg

Are You Saved?

And?

Just by talking white
And?

Just by talking white
Trump is Obama's legacy in many ways; however, the latter didn't depend on his father's millions to establish his fortune. Trump did.

"A massive New York Times investigation published Tuesday on President Donald Trump's wealth found he was earning $200,000 annually in today's dollars from his father's empire by the time he was 3 years old.

"Those details were a part of a much larger examination into how the president became so wealthy.

"The Times reported that Trump engaged in what it described as 'dubious tax schemes' in the 1990s that even included 'instances of outright fraud' that enhanced the fortune his parents — mainly his father, Fred — passed on to him.

"The conclusions of the investigation run counter to Trump's personal narrative, which he has repeated for decades: that he is a self-made billionaire who built his own empire."

"While The Times was not able to review Trump's personal tax returns — which he has refused to release, breaking with decades of precedent for presidential nominees — it examined 'trove of confidential tax returns and financial records.'

"The Times reported that this money was passed on to Trump because he assisted his parents in dodging taxes, setting up a sham corporation and helping his father take millions in improper tax deductions."

New York Times report says Trump engaged in 'outright fraud' to avoid taxes as he inherited father's wealth — worth more than $400 million in today's dollars

"Soon after graduating from college, Trump was receiving the equivalent in today's dollars of $1 million annually from his father, Fred Trump.

• That increased to more than $5 million annually when Donald Trump was in his 40s and 50s.
    • Fred Trump gave millions to his kids in a way that was structured to sidestep taxes on gifts and inheritances. Experts told The Times the methods were suspect, possibly even illegal."

Fred Trump gave millions to his kids in a way that was structured to sidestep taxes on gifts and inheritances.

Like the Kennedys.

5cafc5c68b2aa.image.jpg

whitemajority.jpg

Good riddance.

For what

You want chaos?
For what

You want chaos?
What's not to like.
2343599.jpg

People want to live in the successful prosperous countries that are run by those eeeeeeviiiiiil white oppressors.
People want to escape from their own barbaric cultures in third world countries and come live in Europe, Canada, America...…
We can see what the primitive and backwards Troglocrats have done to NYC, LA, SanFran, Chitcago…..the backwards left wingers spread poverty and crime
People want to live in the successful prosperous countries that are run by those eeeeeeviiiiiil white oppressors
Would you include chattel slavery and genocide as examples of Evil or Free Markets?
slavery.jpg

"The origins of racial slavery
"Slavery—the ownership and exploitation of one person by another—is one of the oldest social relationships in human history. Slave labor was the basis for the wealth and prestige of ancient Greece and Rome.

"But the form of slavery that emerged in Europe’s American colonies was very different from the slavery of antiquity. New World slavery emerged as part of the developing capitalist world economy.

"It was designed to produce raw materials and staple crops such as cotton, sugar, and tobacco for export back to the markets of Europe.

"This combination of an archaic labor system and the capitalist profit drive helped to define chattel slavery in the Americas."

Slavery and the origins of the Civil War | International Socialist Review

whitemajority.jpg

Good riddance.

For what

You want chaos?
For what

You want chaos?
What's not to like.
2343599.jpg

Are You Saved?

Constantly accusing people of being racist is why the corrupt Democratic Party has alienated so many mainstream voters.

whitemajority.jpg

Good riddance.

For what

You want chaos?
For what

You want chaos?
What's not to like.
2343599.jpg

People want to live in the successful prosperous countries that are run by those eeeeeeviiiiiil white oppressors
Would you include chattel slavery and genocide as examples of Evil or Free Markets?
slavery.jpg

"Slavery—the ownership and exploitation of one person by another—is one of the oldest social relationships in human history. Slave labor was the basis for the wealth and prestige of ancient Greece and Rome.

"But the form of slavery that emerged in Europe’s American colonies was very different from the slavery of antiquity. New World slavery emerged as part of the developing capitalist world economy.

"It was designed to produce raw materials and staple crops such as cotton, sugar, and tobacco for export back to the markets of Europe.

"This combination of an archaic labor system and the capitalist profit drive helped to define chattel slavery in the Americas."

There is an internet rumor going around that this 2019 and not 1860 and that Slavery has been abolished.
We see that you didn't fall for it.

Fred Trump gave millions to his kids in a way that was structured to sidestep taxes on gifts and inheritances.

Like the Kennedys.

Like the Kennedys.
What's the common denominator between Trump and Kennedy?
6TWSbanner-1.jpg

Reflections On Capitalism And The Morality Of It with Craig R. Smith

Like the Kennedys.

Like the Kennedys.
What's the common denominator between Trump and Kennedy?
6TWSbanner-1.jpg

Reflections On Capitalism And The Morality Of It with Craig R. Smith

They both get whiney Commie twats to suddenly care about morality? LOL!

whitemajority.jpg

Good riddance.

For what

You want chaos?
For what

You want chaos?
What's not to like.
2343599.jpg

slavery.jpg

There is an internet rumor going around that this 2019 and not 1860 and that Slavery has been abolished.
Slavery has been abolished, but it's legacy is alive and well.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F09%2F20170914_Racial_Weath_Divide-1.jpg

"For much of the previous century, racial discrimination guided every facet of this nation’s cities and suburbs. 'Discrimination was sanctioned and aggressively promoted by real estate boards, neighborhood associations, municipal governments, state and federal courts, mortgage lenders, and a host of federal housing and development programs,' the author wrote.

"'Together they helped to draw sharp neighborhood boundaries, deny equal access to markets and places, and produce obscene disparities in wealth, opportunity and basic quality of life.'"

For what

You want chaos?
For what

You want chaos?
What's not to like.
2343599.jpg

slavery.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F09%2F20170914_Racial_Weath_Divide-1.jpg

"For much of the previous century, racial discrimination guided every facet of this nation’s cities and suburbs. 'Discrimination was sanctioned and aggressively promoted by real estate boards, neighborhood associations, municipal governments, state and federal courts, mortgage lenders, and a host of federal housing and development programs,' the author wrote.

"'Together they helped to draw sharp neighborhood boundaries, deny equal access to markets and places, and produce obscene disparities in wealth, opportunity and basic quality of life.'"

Prosperity Now? LOL!

whitemajority.jpg

Good riddance.

For what

You want chaos?
For what

You want chaos?
What's not to like.
2343599.jpg

Are You Saved?

Constantly accusing people of being racist is why the corrupt Democratic Party has alienated so many mainstream voters.
Denying the racist roots of your prosperity makes you appear weak and useless.
TR1.jpg

"Those searching for reasons the American economy is uniquely severe and unbridled have found answers in many places (religion, politics, culture).

"But recently, historians have pointed persuasively to the gnatty fields of Georgia and Alabama, to the cotton houses and slave auction blocks, as the birthplace of America’s low-road approach to capitalism.

"Slavery was undeniably a font of phenomenal wealth.

"By the eve of the Civil War, the Mississippi Valley was home to more millionaires per capita than anywhere else in the United States. Cotton grown and picked by enslaved workers was the nation’s most valuable export.

"The combined value of enslaved people exceeded that of all the railroads and factories in the nation. New Orleans boasted a denser concentration of banking capital than New York City.

"What made the cotton economy boom in the United States, and not in all the other far-flung parts of the world with climates and soil suitable to the crop, was our nation’s unflinching willingness to use violence on nonwhite people and to exert its will on seemingly endless supplies of land and labor.

"Given the choice between modernity and barbarism, prosperity and poverty, lawfulness and cruelty, democracy and totalitarianism, America chose all of the above."

For what

You want chaos?
For what

You want chaos?
What's not to like.
2343599.jpg

slavery.jpg

Intelligent people emulate the rich.
If you want to move up do what it takes instead of childishly envying the rich.

For what

You want chaos?
For what

You want chaos?
What's not to like.
2343599.jpg

Are You Saved?

Denying the racist roots of your prosperity makes you appear weak and useless.
TR1.jpg

"Those searching for reasons the American economy is uniquely severe and unbridled have found answers in many places (religion, politics, culture).

"But recently, historians have pointed persuasively to the gnatty fields of Georgia and Alabama, to the cotton houses and slave auction blocks, as the birthplace of America’s low-road approach to capitalism.

"Slavery was undeniably a font of phenomenal wealth.

"By the eve of the Civil War, the Mississippi Valley was home to more millionaires per capita than anywhere else in the United States. Cotton grown and picked by enslaved workers was the nation’s most valuable export.

"The combined value of enslaved people exceeded that of all the railroads and factories in the nation. New Orleans boasted a denser concentration of banking capital than New York City.

"What made the cotton economy boom in the United States, and not in all the other far-flung parts of the world with climates and soil suitable to the crop, was our nation’s unflinching willingness to use violence on nonwhite people and to exert its will on seemingly endless supplies of land and labor.

"Given the choice between modernity and barbarism, prosperity and poverty, lawfulness and cruelty, democracy and totalitarianism, America chose all of the above."
Most Democrat Voters are in the bottom half of our society because they will not make the effort to move ahead. There are plenty of great examples of rich minorities, soooo why not emulate them?

Forum List

Back