Immigration is Destroying America.

This is what happens when our doors are closed. Imagine how many people would come if we told everyone to come on in? It would overwhelm us and they'd be living in the streets anyways.

Thing is, we don't tell everyone to 'come on in.' We have laws that say you must do certain things before you can 'come on in.' Laws like such are designed so it doesn't 'overwhelm us.' Take your xenophobic trash elsewhere.
Not any more. We are lawless now. Obama took all of the border guards off the border. Now instead of stopping them at the border the ex-border guards are now democrat processors who babysitting the new arrivals then sending them on their way.

What's your name.. ok how old are you.. ok.. here's your free pass some running money food underwear... have fun, vote democrat!

The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP) was a region-level dialogue with the stated purpose of providing greater cooperation on security and economic issues. The Partnership was founded in Waco, Texas, on March 23, 2005, by Prime Minister of Canada Paul Martin, President of Mexico Vicente Fox, and U.S. President George W. Bush.

Hell Bush opened the boarders wide & invited Mexico in. He wanted to merge Mexico, Canada & the USA into the North American Partnership.

Obama has stopped the flow & Republicans are pissed!

I wonder if there is anything left to this discussion but racists and dimwits repeating their anti-American nonsense endlessly. Some classless idiots see an important issue like how to stop illegal immigration as nothing more than an excuse to vent their pathetic, cowardly hate. Others are just too damn stupid to do anything but chant their own idiotic claims over and over as if they were gospel. Without reasoned discourse nothing will ever be done about this problem even if we do manage to light a fire under the asses of our languid legislators.

You're right.........................nothing left here but racists and dimwits repeating their anti American bullshit endlessly.

And yeah........................some are too damn stupid to do anything other than chant their own idiotic claims. Mainly happens to be the GOP and the Tea Party.

As far as illegal immigration? A couple of questions...............how many of those who claim to be Americans are actually those who came from native roots, rather than those Americans who were immigrants?

Unless you're Native American, you're just some person who came here from a foreign land that decided because they liked the way the land was, decided to settle (and take over), the land that they saw.

If you're not Native American, you, and all of your family, are illegal immigrants.

I wonder what the Sioux would have thought about this debate.

Everyone born in America is a native American. They didn't come from a from a foreign land. Those who are coming from foreign lands are invaders, some of them legally, with the blessing of "our" traitorous "leaders", and some of them illegally, with or without that.

As for the Sioux, they are here NOW, in 2014, and they, like ever other resident inside US borders, are victims of all this idiotic immigration, and many of those Sioux are suffering unemployment right now, as a result of this stupid immigration.

Last edited:
Thing is, we don't tell everyone to 'come on in.' We have laws that say you must do certain things before you can 'come on in.' Laws like such are designed so it doesn't 'overwhelm us.' Take your xenophobic trash elsewhere.

Now you're saying the same thing that Taz and I have been saying. And I see no reason for you to call his posts "xenophobic trash". YOUR posts a re "reash" jusat fo saying that. Watch your mouth!

I'll say whatever I wish. It is xenophobic. Why is it you two want to ban immigration altogether? Undermine the very core of America's being? Just like you to always fight the wrong battles. Using a fire hose on the candle instead of the raging inferno. You are woefully misguided. As I said before, take your xenophobic trash elsewhere.

It's hard to imagine that someone could really be as absolutely ASSININE as what you are saying here. This thread is over 2,000 posts long. A large % of it is a thorough explanation (with links galore) of why immigration should (with a couple of exceptions) be banned. So what do you do ? You come in here, in post # 2076, and ask >> "Why is it you two want to ban immigration altogether?"

And you expect us to believe that you are that imbecile, as to not know the 16 answers to that question, all listed in the Harms of Immigration list in the OP, throughout the thread, and repeated in link, after link, after link ???????

Just like all the other weirdo immigrationists in this thread, you should come clean and reveal which of the VESTED INTERESTS you hold, motivating you to treasonously support this invasion of America.

As for your idiotic xenophobe talk, EARTH TO TK: The race card died out 20 years ago with the OJ Simpson trial. Didn't anybody ever tell you ? And since immigrants come in all colors, nationalities, religions, creeds, etc, it doesn't even make any sense, but I suppose that doesn't matter to a mindless, immigrationist traitor. Your strange "fire hose on the candle" attempt at an analogy makes no sense either. What in the world what that all about ? Pheeeeew!!

Last edited:
LOL.Poverty drives immigration. We claim to be a nation of compassion, so do we deny those people another chance at success? Make them live on the streets because there's 'no room for them' here? No. We are a land of opportunity. Grow a heart (and a pair).

That's NOT our problem, though, is it? It's liberal fucks like YOU who promote this shit and then wonder why our towns and cities turn into ghettos and shanty towns for non-English yanmmering pieces of shit who try to make us accept their sub-human ways. If we're all the same as dumbfucks like you proclaim, then in a million years or so they will have it as good as us.

And you are just as much of a troll as protectionist. And I absolutely love the fact that I get called liberal for the the sole liberal position I hold. I guess you can't be bothered to be as open minded as I am. At least I know stopping immigration would be a big mistake.

I cannot stand neo-conservatives like you. You are worse than the far left loons I encounter here on a regular basis.

Stopping immigration would be a big mistake ? Yeah ? Why ? Would it cut off YOUR income in some particular way ? You got stock in a Spanish TV or radio station ? You need union members ? You need parishoners to fill empty pews in a church ? You employ low wage immigrants ? You want VOTES for democrats ? Why is stopping immigration a "mistake" FOR YOU ?

Last edited:
Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

[ame=http://youtu.be/gyfnUhQJcpk]Illegal Immigrant's!!! - YouTube[/ame]

I'll say whatever I wish. It is xenophobic. Why is it you two want to ban immigration altogether? Undermine the very core of America's being? Just like you to always fight the wrong battles. Using a fire hose the on candle instead of the raging inferno. You woefully misguided. As I said before, take your xenophobic trash elsewhere.

Close the door to a) stop letting in illegals (of any colour or race), b) get out shit together in this regard, c) spend the money feeding OUR poor and homeless, d) make it illegal to hire illegals (you'd think that would be a given, lol), e) deport any non-Americans without work visas, green cards and the like, and THEN, re-open the border to legal immigration once again.

It is NOT going to happen that way, so why waste your time with this nonsense about stopping LEGAL immigration? You only waste your time and energy on such self-indulgent bullshit when all that effort could be directed more productively toward addressing the real problem of ILLEGAL immigration.

Legal or illegal, every person coming to the US and taking a job, is taking a job away from an unemployed American.

Legal or illegal, immigrants extract Billions$$$$ out of the US economy (weakening it), by sending remittances ($123 Billion/year) back to their home countries.

Not any more. We are lawless now. Obama took all of the border guards off the border. Now instead of stopping them at the border the ex-border guards are now democrat processors who babysitting the new arrivals then sending them on their way.

What's your name.. ok how old are you.. ok.. here's your free pass some running money food underwear... have fun, vote democrat!

The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP) was a region-level dialogue with the stated purpose of providing greater cooperation on security and economic issues. The Partnership was founded in Waco, Texas, on March 23, 2005, by Prime Minister of Canada Paul Martin, President of Mexico Vicente Fox, and U.S. President George W. Bush.

Hell Bush opened the boarders wide & invited Mexico in. He wanted to merge Mexico, Canada & the USA into the North American Partnership.

CORRECTION: Obama has intensified the flow. Watch the news.

Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

[ame=http://youtu.be/gyfnUhQJcpk]Illegal Immigrant's!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Weak on form. STRONG on CONTENT (the part that matters) :up: :iagree:

"Native American" obviously means something specific. People born in the US are native-born Americans, and of course, United States citizens.

Bull shit. Why all the lies? Are you even remotely capable of telling the truth on any subject?

"Native American" obviously means something specific. People born in the US are native-born Americans, and of course, United States citizens.

Native American is anyone born in the US. If you're talking about indians, just say indians.

I'll say whatever I wish. It is xenophobic. Why is it you two want to ban immigration altogether? Undermine the very core of America's being? Just like you to always fight the wrong battles. Using a fire hose the on candle instead of the raging inferno. You woefully misguided. As I said before, take your xenophobic trash elsewhere.

Close the door to a) stop letting in illegals (of any colour or race), b) get out shit together in this regard, c) spend the money feeding OUR poor and homeless, d) make it illegal to hire illegals (you'd think that would be a given, lol), e) deport any non-Americans without work visas, green cards and the like, and THEN, re-open the border to legal immigration once again.

It is NOT going to happen that way, so why waste your time with this nonsense about stopping LEGAL immigration? You only waste your time and energy on such self-indulgent bullshit when all that effort could be directed more productively toward addressing the real problem of ILLEGAL immigration.
I'd close the door until we can get our shit together. I'd be willing to keep letting anyone in who is a mensa candidate or who is already a millionaire, as neither would be a drain on us.

Native American is anyone born in the US. If you're talking about indians, just say indians.

Indians ?? You mean people from India ? Calling Aboriginal Americans "Indians" is politically incorrect dontcha know - just ask the Washington Redskins .

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

I'd like to point out that a lot of these arguments can be made for why abortion is necessary.

And notice how anti abortion people say instead of abortion put the kid up for adoption? One only has to look at how these "pro life" christian Americans feel about poor mexican kids to know they won't be showing up at the adoption agencies to adopt the unwanted children.

Immigration is killing America? So is poor women who can't afford to have kids and dead beat dads who won't raise them. Why I am pro abortion.

I'm also a liberal who says send those kids back to Mexico and let the 5% rich Mexicans pay for them. Not our problem.

Yes , there is job lose, but it has affected more afroamericans than whites.
2. Wage reduction.
Yes, with a higher supply of labour, wages are reduced. This also translates into cheaper goods and services though.
Taxes are lost to some extent, illegals still have to pay VAT for goods and services.
Yes.
Yes, some 35 billions which is about the 10% of the federal Budget for wellfare.
6. Increased crime.
No, most illegals can't afford a car.
8. Increased pollution.
No, polution is more related to the use of fosil fuels than to illegals.
No.
No.
No.
An increase of 10% ... I wouldn't call it overcrowding.
14. Cultural erosion.
No, America is the product of many cultures.
No , most certainly not. Illegals represent the 3% of American population.
Yes, this can happen.

No, Indians are people from India. Native Americans refers to the indigenous peoples of the Americas (and yes, everyone knows about the Bering land bridge and all that, but nonetheless). People of any background who were born in the US are native-born Americans. Words have meanings outside your political agenda or personal preferences. If some Native Americans are comfortable being called Indians, that's their call, but the term Native American is misused if applied other than as I've explained above.

I'd close the door until we can get our shit together.

Fortunately, you're irrelevant. That's NOT going to happen.

Indians ?? You mean people from India ? Calling Aboriginal Americans "Indians" is politically incorrect dontcha know - just ask the Washington Redskins .
Awwwww, phukkkk politically correct, and phukkk hem too, if they can't just accept the complement, and it pisses them off.

We could call them savage, barbaric, squabbling, incompetent, Neolithic hunter-gatherers who rarely demonstrated even a lick of sense, during the centuries that they were pushed west across the continent...

But 'Indians' seems much easier, and pretty much says the same thing...

Besides, who wants to play 'Cowboys and Aborigines'?

Or the 'Washington Primitives', for that matter?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back