Immigration is Destroying America.

"Native American" obviously means something specific. People born in the US are native-born Americans, and of course, United States citizens.

Native American is anyone born in the US. If you're talking about indians, just say indians.

Indians ?? You mean people from India ? Calling Aboriginal Americans "Indians" is politically incorrect dontcha know - just ask the Washington Redskins .

I read in the paper the other day in an article about how Indians had won a land claim, then they asked the Chief how he felt, he said: it's a proud day to be an Indian. Or is this like niggas calling each other nigga, but white people can't called them nigga?

FYI, people from India are called: "Hey you! Get out of here, you stink." :D

"Native American" obviously means something specific. People born in the US are native-born Americans, and of course, United States citizens.

Native American is anyone born in the US. If you're talking about indians, just say indians.

No, Indians are people from India. Native Americans refers to the indigenous peoples of the Americas (and yes, everyone knows about the Bering land bridge and all that, but nonetheless). People of any background who were born in the US are native-born Americans. Words have meanings outside your political agenda or personal preferences. If some Native Americans are comfortable being called Indians, that's their call, but the term Native American is misused if applied other than as I've explained above.

A native is anyone from that particular land. Head scalper or otherwise.

Indians ?? You mean people from India ? Calling Aboriginal Americans "Indians" is politically incorrect dontcha know - just ask the Washington Redskins .

I read in the paper the other day in an article about how Indians had won a land claim, then they asked the Chief how he felt, he said: it's a proud day to be an Indian. Or is this like niggas calling each other nigga, but white people can't called them nigga?

Most Native Americans have no issues with being called "Indians" - I never did - do you have a problem with being called a Honky or a Cracker ?

As the law stands now, absent a Constitutional Amendment, anyone born here in the US is a US citizen despite any intentionally insulting or dismissive monikers some angry keyboardistas might try to hang on them.

Interesting........................do you support a Kenyan born in Hawaii, or do you support some radical tea bagger from Canada?

I'm guessing that you support the Canadian rather than the Kenyan.

Only question, why do you support the Canadian rather than the Obama who was born in America?

Obama was born in the state of Hawaii, Cruz was born in Canada. Does the Gadsden flag fly there?

I thought that it was a U.S. Navy flag.

Obama was not Born in America - by his own admission. Wake Up simpleton - Either you drank too much of the KoolAid or the cheese has completely slid off your cracker.

No, Indians are people from India. Native Americans refers to the indigenous peoples of the Americas (and yes, everyone knows about the Bering land bridge and all that, but nonetheless). People of any background who were born in the US are native-born Americans. Words have meanings outside your political agenda or personal preferences. If some Native Americans are comfortable being called Indians, that's their call, but the term Native American is misused if applied other than as I've explained above.

A native is anyone from that particular land. Head scalper or otherwise.

Read my post again more carefully.

Most Native Americans have no issues with being called "Indians" - I never did - do you have a problem with being called a Honky or a Cracker ?

I prefer Honky, it's got some swagger to it. :D

Well if Being an American Patriot makes me "xenophobic" than I guess - I'm a xenophobe also. Is that going to be the new catch phrase for the socio-fascist machine - instead of labelling all opponents homophobes and misogynists and racists it's now going to be Xenophobic

It has been that for quite some time. I've been called a xenophobe against Hispanics, for at least 8 years now, despite the fact that I am Hispanic myself, and I speak fluent Spanish (since 1959).

Wow. So you really are a bane to your own kind aren't you? Moreover, you epitomize the very thing you want to shut out of this country. You have no clue what an American is, perhaps you are more along the lines with the delusion of blonde hair and blue eyes one Austrian man once had in mind for Germany in the 1940's...

And he Hitler was 1/8 Jewish himself.........No it is people like the PRO:mad: that have destroyed America.............he needs to take that silver spoon out of his ASS and shove it in his MOUTH:D

What.......A white man in America I thought was a Whitenigga..Enjoy the racism because I am:D:D:D but I'M NOT RACIST:lol::lol::lol:

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
Yes , there is job lose, but it has affected more afroamericans than whites.
2. Wage reduction.
Yes, with a higher supply of labour, wages are reduced. This also translates into cheaper goods and services though.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
Taxes are lost to some extent, illegals still have to pay VAT for goods and services.
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year).
Yes.
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
Yes, some 35 billions which is about the 10% of the federal Budget for wellfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
No, most illegals can't afford a car.
8. Increased pollution.
No, polution is more related to the use of fosil fuels than to illegals.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
No.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
No.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
No.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
An increase of 10% ... I wouldn't call it overcrowding.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
No, America is the product of many cultures.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
No , most certainly not. Illegals represent the 3% of American population.
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
Yes, this can happen.

Too much to rebut, and I've already been on this computer for hours. You have agreed with about half of the list. The half you disagreed with, is proven to be correct. There is no way to disagree, (ex. just one more person in the US adds to pollution, one more driver constitutes INCREASED traffic congestion, etc.

Also welfare to immigrants far more than "10% of the federal Budget for wellfare" In 2009 (based on data collected in 2010), 57 percent of households headed by an immigrant (legal and illegal) with children (under 18) used at least one welfare program, compared to 39 percent for native households with children.

Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children | Center for Immigration Studies

Also, I don't believe immigration has affected blacks more than whites. They have the benefit of affirmative action, and so are not at a disadvantage in that respect to the immigrants (most of whom are AA qualified)

PS - the correct term for blacks is Blacks, not African-Americans. I knew 4 guys who were born in Africa, and immigrated to the US, and became American citizens. They came from Tanzania, Botswana, South Africa, and Rhodesia (now called Zimbabwe). All 4 are African-American. All 4 are White.

My point is that ilegal population is only 10 million, even though they use services in a higher proportion , they constitute a smaller proportion of the population.

Ok , lets just call blacks american-blacks , as there are also latin people of black color.

I've said it in other posts: labour and goods are market driven. I think that what happened was that as american goods flooded Mexico , some jobs were lost. And as America has a high demand for cheap labour, the consecuence is all but logical. Didn't Arnold Scharzenneger had a latin maid? I am wondering if she was legal at all.

It is not only companies that hire illegals, also average american citizens. I find it nonsensical: like a drunkard shouting its hatred towards alcohol.

More illegal immigrants hired as housekeepers, nannies - USATODAY.com

Th border security could be ramped up investing several a couple of billions. I am not sure this would stop inmigrants though. Whenever there is a chance to be better off people will grab it.

Last edited:
My point is that ilegal population is only 10 million, even though they use services in a higher proportion , they constitute a smaller proportion of the population.

That may be your point, but it is a rather irrelevant one, relative to MY point which is that, no matter what the proportion may be (who cares what that is?), immigrants (ALL immigrants, legal & illegal) are an additional drain on the US welfare budget, and they are the BIGGEST drain on it, even more than American citizens who vastly outnumber them.

Ok , lets just call blacks american-blacks , as there are also latin people of black color.
Regardless of what nationality one may be if they're black, they're black, and that's what they should be called.

I've said it in other posts: labour and goods are market driven. I think that what happened was that as american goods flooded Mexico , some jobs were lost. And as America has a high demand for cheap labour, the consecuence is all but logical. Didn't Arnold Scharzenneger had a latin maid? I am wondering if she was legal at all.

NO, "America" does NOT have a "high demand for cheap labor". Traitorous, unscrupulous, business employer scoundrels have a high demand for cheap labor, with no regard for the American worker.

It is not only companies that hire illegals, also average american citizens. I find it nonsensical: like a drunkard shouting its hatred towards alcohol.
Are you nuts ? The average American citizen either works a 40 hour a week job and barely gets his bills paid, or is unemployed.

Th border security could be ramped up investing several a couple of billions. I am not sure this would stop inmigrants though. Whenever there is a chance to be better off people will grab it.

They built a wall in Israel. It has worked. No reason to think it wouldn't here. Where there is a WILL, there is a way.

PS - your link article is irrelevant and OFF TOPIC. All it talks about is bad working conditions for illegal aliens. Dude, they should not have ANY working condition in the USA, where they are stealing a job from an American worker. Who cares what their working conditions are ? They shouldn't be here AT ALL.

Last edited:
The FACT that many jobs are going unfilled should be motivation to make reasonable changes, but it should not be seen as an excuse for ILLEGAL immigration any more than ILLEGAL immigration should be confused with LEGAL immigration.

Immigration isn't ruining America, the coons and the beaners already took care of that.

As the law stands now, absent a Constitutional Amendment, anyone born here in the US is a US citizen despite any intentionally insulting or dismissive monikers some angry keyboardistas might try to hang on them.

This is a FALSE interpretation of the 14th Amendment of the Constitution. NO, anyone born here in the US should NOT be a US citizen. The amendment does not apply to children born here, of foreigners. The idea that these children are automatically American citizens is simply wrong, and is in contradiction to the words of the author of the 14th Amendment, Sen. Jacob Howard.

Howard is credited with working closely with Abraham Lincoln in drafting and passing the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which abolished slavery. In the Senate, he also served on the Joint Committee on Reconstruction which drafted the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.

During debate over the first clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, he argued for including the phrase and subject to the jurisdiction thereof. Howard said:

"The 14th amendment will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of person." (Jacob Howard, May 30, 1866)

Jacob_Merritt_Howard.png

Therefore, the false interpretations of the 14th amendment allowing birthright citizenship, including the 1898 SCOTUS decision in US vs Wong Kim Ark are all unconstitutional, and should have been corrected long ago, and still are in fact, illegal.

Last edited:
The FACT that many jobs are going unfilled should be motivation to make reasonable changes, but it should not be seen as an excuse for ILLEGAL immigration any more than ILLEGAL immigration should be confused with LEGAL immigration.

"Many" jobs are not going unfilled. There are always a few jobs that are unfilled temporarily, because of people dying, moving away, getting sick, etc. But these are few. The main newspapers in my locality used to have job openings sections with 4 or 5 pages. Now they're about a 1/2 a page.

Also, I've already refuted this "jobs going unfilled" dumb thought, repeatedly in this thread with links.

Well if Being an American Patriot makes me "xenophobic" than I guess - I'm a xenophobe also. Is that going to be the new catch phrase for the socio-fascist machine - instead of labelling all opponents homophobes and misogynists and racists it's now going to be Xenophobic

It has been that for quite some time. I've been called a xenophobe against Hispanics, for at least 8 years now, despite the fact that I am Hispanic myself, and I speak fluent Spanish (since 1959).

Wow. So you really are a bane to your own kind aren't you? Moreover, you epitomize the very thing you want to shut out of this country. You have no clue what an American is, perhaps you are more along the lines with the delusion of blonde hair and blue eyes one Austrian man once had in mind for Germany in the 1940's...

Whatever this gobbledegook is you just yammered out here, all I can say is, it makes no difference what ancestry an American is, or what ancestry or nationality immigrants may be. No matter what any of these are, immigration is harmful to America in a long list of ways, and should not be tolerated. Period.

What.......A white man in America I thought was a Whitenigga..Enjoy the racism because I am:D:D:D but I'M NOT RACIST:lol::lol::lol:

This thread is about immigration. It has NOTHING whatsoever to do with race. Got that ? You are now cordially invited to :anj_stfu:

Take with a grain of salt the size of Mt. Washington most self-evaluations that claim "fluency" in a second language. It's sort of like claiming to be rich, handsome, brilliant, or an invincible fighter. On the internet, anyone can claim anything.

And anyone can DISclaim anything as well.

I don't know if immigration is destroying America. But seeing the results of the last twenty years of relaxed or non enforcement of immigration laws and growing numbers of third worlders that are empowered to ignore American culture to their own ends, it sure as hell isn't making America a better place. Disparate groups that refuse to acclimate are fragmenting and balkanizing this country. They are having an overall negative effect, not this "positive" hive mind diversity groupthink propaganda stuff liberals are preaching. To me, an American, as a child of immigrants, the immigration system is broken and needs to be fixed.

Forum List

Back