Immigration is Destroying America.

I'm disgusted with Illegal Immigration and Business Visas from India.

Don't try to equate your personal bigotry and weakness with a real problem like illegal immigration, douche.

I call bullshit on you when 95% of business visas come from one nation that has accomplished NOTHING on it's own.
The most obvious issue is that Indians provide the worst possible customer service as they can barely speak English and can't think out of the box on the simplest support issues.
On the software side, they produce nothing but software with endless bugs.
Why do you think Apple doesn't use India H1-Bs?

You are the same as every other filthy racist in the world who thinks that his particular brand of racism is ok because he's convinced himself he's 'right.' You're not, you're just another craven racist coward. Your position on the issue has nothing to do with economics or national policy; it's just spineless, irrational racism. Shove it straight up your ass.

Don't try to equate your personal bigotry and weakness with a real problem like illegal immigration, douche.

absolutely right

Illegal immigration hurts blue collar workers and business visas, who almost always get Green Cards after 6 years, hurt white collar workers.
Even physicians are being replaced.

and wages going down we will become a land of the very rich and the very poor. Of course the politicians dont give a shit because they will be the very rich

absolutely right

Illegal immigration hurts blue collar workers and business visas, who almost always get Green Cards after 6 years, hurt white collar workers.
Even physicians are being replaced.

American-born physicians are rushing to get out of medicine thanks in large part to obamacareless, and a (very) limited number of applicants are allowed in to medical schools in this country each year. The system of training new doctors is a mess. Physicians aren't being "replaced," there is a desperate need for more and we don't have them sitting around here. Learn what the hell you're talking about before shooting your damn fool mouth off.

I call bullshit on you when 95% of business visas come from one nation that has accomplished NOTHING on it's own.
The most obvious issue is that Indians provide the worst possible customer service as they can barely speak English and can't think out of the box on the simplest support issues.

You are the same as every other filthy racist in the world who thinks that his particular brand of racism is ok because he's convinced himself he's 'right.' You're not, you're just another craven racist coward. Your position on the issue has nothing to do with economics or national policy; it's just spineless, irrational racism. Shove it straight up your ass.

To tell th etruth , ive had nothing but GOOD experiences with online support from Indian techs. And they are always very friendlly , I can only immagine the rash of shit they must recieve from some assholes

You're Indian, aren't you?
If not, you support racism against potential superior business visas from nations other than India.
I don't care about economics when CEOs state that they're shipping in the "Yes, yes" man because they're (shhhh... RACIALLY) SUPERIOR; yep, don't you know every Indian comes out of it's mother's vagina with a PhD?
That's what CEOs say.
You see, CEOs don't have the balls to overtly admit that Indians will work for any shit salary you throw at them...Oh, no, Indians are better than the British, French, Germans, Russians, Japanese, Chinese, etc...
Yep, all the others have been shipped back home and you sit there and smile like a dumb ass.
So who's the racist, asshole?

To tell th etruth , ive had nothing but GOOD experiences with online support from Indian techs. And they are always very friendlly , I can only immagine the rash of shit they must recieve from some assholes

They ARE friendly...and incompetent.
I believe most people treat CSRs very well because the frustration is NOT with the Indians but with the asshole CEO who doesn't give a shit about quality.

If not, you support racism against potential superior business visas from nations other than India.
I don't care about economics when CEOs state that they're shipping in the "Yes, yes" man because they're (shhhh... RACIALLY) SUPERIOR; yep, don't you know every Indian comes out of it's mother's vagina with a PhD?
That's what CEOs say.
You see, CEOs don't have the balls to overtly admit that Indians will work for any shit salary you throw at them...Oh, no, Indians are better than the British, French, Germans, Russians, Japanese, Chinese, etc...
Yep, all the others have been shipped back home and you sit there and smile like a dumb ass.

The problem isnt Indian people if they are comming here legaly but those who are trying to drive wages down it seems, through manipulation of the immigration system whether it be legal or illegal. The buck stopps with our policy makers in washington who are not watching out for us ... allowing these things to happen

There it is, the unmistakable sign of the true internet idiot. To special morons like you anyone who has a problem with illogical, irrational, and yes COWARDLY hatred against any 'group' of any sort must therefore be a member of said group. You have just PROVEN yourself hopelessly stupid. Now I have been 'accused' (gasp!) of being black, Asian, Jewish, Muslim, female, an illegal alien, Indian, and a dozen other things by IDIOTS like you who CANNOT think at all. You just tattooed "Brainless" across your forehead, champ, and it is permanent. Congratulations.

Last edited:

They ARE friendly...and incompetent.
I believe most people treat CSRs very well because the frustration is NOT with the Indians but with the asshole CEO who doesn't give a shit about quality.

Well im not really a Tech person, so maybe you know more than I do there

That's what CEOs say.

The problem isnt Indian people if they are comming here legaly but those who are trying to drive wages down it seems, through manipulation of the immigration system whether it be legal or illegal. The buck stopps with our policy makers in washington who are not watching out for us ... allowing these things to happen

Indians are not the problem, per se, but it's downright immoral went extremely talented people from other nations are sent home by scumbag CEOs and the politicians they own.
The argument that's expressed before Congress, however, is NOT one of economics, but of a lack of talent and "the only nation that has that talent is India".
As a customer who uses customer service and software, I find this to be an insult.

Of course, as an investor, I am thrilled.

You see, CEOs don't have the balls to overtly admit that Indians will work for any shit salary you throw at them...

They can't "work for any shit salary" according to the law, brainless. I have quoted the actual law over and over again on this very thread, you moron.

If you believe that the law isn't being enforced then redirect your ire toward those sworn to uphold it, instead of continuing to make more and more of a fool of yourself like this.

That's what CEOs say.

Indians are not the problem, per se, but it's downright immoral went extremely talented people from other nations are sent home by scumbag CEOs and the politicians they own.
The argument that's expressed before Congress, however, is NOT one of economics, but of a lack of talent and "the only nation that has that talent is India".
As a customer who uses customer service and software, I find this to be an insult.

Of course, as an investor, I am thrilled.

Good thing your an investor then! guess its a yin and yang type of thing. To bad its all a mess. Them politicians create so many tangled webbs a person doesnt know where to start

You see, CEOs don't have the balls to overtly admit that Indians will work for any shit salary you throw at them...

They can't "work for any shit salary" according to the law, brainless. I have quoted the actual law over and over again on this very thread, you moron.

If you believe that the law isn't being enforced then redirect your ire toward those sworn to uphold it, instead of continuing to make more and more of a fool of yourself like this.

Damn Man! I dont want to get in a sword fight with you! but yeah, ur right if those sworn to uphold the existing laws and what they know to be right we wouldnt be having these conversations.

Washington might as well be another country I think, they are so out of touch with the problems they create for the rest of us

Damn Man! I dont want to get in a sword fight with you! but yeah, ur right if those sworn to uphold the existing laws and what they know to be right we wouldnt be having these conversations.

Washington might as well be another country I think, they are so out of touch with the problems they create for the rest of us

Or, they are screwing us on purpose.

Lots of people have pursued lawsuits only to have judges (you know, the guys whose campaigns are paid for by BUSINESSES) find some bullshit reason to reject the plaintiffs reasons.
If you're an example of the typical Indian, no wonder Customer Service and software sucks.

If you're an example of the typical Indian....

As I was saying...

There it is, the unmistakable sign of the true internet idiot. To special morons like you anyone who has a problem with illogical, irrational, and yes COWARDLY hatred against any 'group' of any sort must therefore be a member of said group. You have just PROVEN yourself hopelessly stupid. Now I have been 'accused' (gasp!) of being black, Asian, Jewish, Muslim, female, an illegal alien, Indian, and a dozen other things by IDIOTS like you who CANNOT think at all. You just tattooed "Brainless" across your forehead, champ, and it is permanent. Congratulations.

Just to be sure there is no misunderstanding, the idiot repeats his illogical, bigoted nonsense.

:rolleyes:

If you're an example of the typical Indian....

As I was saying...

Just to be sure there is no misunderstanding, the idiot repeats his illogical, bigoted nonsense.

:rolleyes:

Aw, come one, web-link boy, can't you come up with a web-link?
Or anything that contradicts what I'm saying?
As I've stated quite EXPLICITLY, I have enjoyed managing, working with and working for EVERY NATIONLITY over a 30 year period EXCEPT for INDIANS.
Indians have NO imagination, speak English rather poorly, and will ONLY hire other Indians as they have been indoctrinated t believe all others are inferior.
Heck, even the MDs I know, and that's a few dozen, can't tolerate their racism.

And I'm sure you know what it means when an Indian says to any non-Indian, "Yes, yes.".
Please do enlighten us as to how that is actually an INSULT.
I know why it's an insult, but they work for such low wages that nobody cares.

Immigration is Destroying America.

Again, it’s the ignorance and hate exhibited by most on the partisan right that poses the greatest threat to America, not immigration.

This thread alone provides abundance evidence of that.

:lol: How many times have you been challenged to produce ONE EXAMPLE of any alleged "ignorance" or "hate" (of what ?), and still not one iota of it from you. How many times must you display your foolishness on these pages ?

Here's what we're NOT ignorant of. >> (are you ?)

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2012 | Pew Research Center?s Social & Demographic Trends Project

World Bank U.S. Remittance Map - Business Insider

Today?s Immigration Headlines ? June 11, 2014

Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children | Center for Immigration Studies

Are There Really Jobs Americans Won?t Do? | Center for Immigration Studies

Jacob M. Howard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...-agency-cites-job-shortage-tech-industry.html

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...ment-undermines-argument-doubling-immigration

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...b-increase-would-take-toll-college-grads.html

64237.gif

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...nvasion-of-the-united-states-1950-2012-a.html

Yearly Mexican remittances drop - World news - Americas | NBC News

As U.S. economy worsens, illegal aliens send even more money back home - National Immigration Reform | Examiner.com

BBC NEWS | Business | Slowdown hits Mexico remittances

FRONTLINE/WORLD . Mexico - The Ballad of Juan Quezada . Facts | PBS

The Myth of the Science and Engineering Shortage - Michael S. Teitelbaum - The Atlantic

Federation for American Immigrant Reform: The Myth of a Skilled Worker Shortage - Council on Foreign Relations

Is There Really a Shortage of Skilled Workers? | Economic Policy Institute

Skills Gap a Convenient Myth | Labor Notes

Robert J. Samuelson: Skilled worker shortage mostly a myth | UTSanDiego.com

ICE Document Details 36,000 Criminal Alien Releases in 2013 | Center for Immigration Studies

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/house-committee-passes-ndaa-amnesty-free

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/grassley-administration-acts-its-own-detriment-american-workers

Legislative Update: 5/14/2014

Republicans look to loosen penalties on illegal immigrants - Washington Times

Dangerous dependence: US increasingly beholden to imported raw material - Energy and the Environment - AEI

Dangerous dependence: US increasingly beholden to imported raw material - Energy and the Environment - AEI

Poll: 88 percent of Californians say there is 'a serious water shortage' in the state - San Jose Mercury News

These 11 Cities May Completely Run Out Of Water Sooner Than You Think

AP_imports_070416.gif

52% Say U.S. Not Aggressive Enough in Deportations; 14% Say Too Aggressive - Rasmussen Reports?

the VESTED INTEREST list

1. Businesses wanting cheap labor to reduce costs & boost profits.

2. Churches wanting parishoners to fill their empty pews.

3. Unions wanting members to replace their declining memberships.

4. Spanish media NEEDING Spanish-only speakers.

5. Ethnocentrist organizations wanting immigrants to multiply their race, for racist reasons (ex. La Raza- "the race")

6. Democrats seek VOTES (and get them).

7. Terrorists come in to enact terrorism (ex. the 9-11 hijackers came in on visas)

8. Anchor baby parents who become LEGALLY entitled to welfare benefits by having the pregnant woman give birth on the American side of the border. And then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits (more immigrants are receiving welfare benefits than native-born Americans).

9. Mexico - remittances$$$ from the USA are their second largest source of income (second only to their oil exports) Mexico also benefits immensely by dumping their poor people on the US, as we then stupidly pay their poverty bill for them. Other countries also benefit from remittances and poverty dumping.

10. Mexico's Reconquista of the American southwest. I take the Mexican govt at it's word when it says that is exactly its plan.

image084.jpg

http://geo-mexico.com/?tag=remittances

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42465.pdf

http://www.footprintnetwork.org/en/index.php/GFN/

http://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/main/national/technical/nra/nri/

http://www.comminit.com/natural-res...message-making-biodiversity-sprawl-connection

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overpopulation

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012...ad-recent-drop-in-u-s-births-and-birth-rates/

chart1.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typhoid_Mary

united-states-unemployed-persons.png

record-setting-2011-f3.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back