Immigration is Destroying America.

Founding Father and all-around swell guy Benjamin Franklin himself published the first German-language newspaper in America. If he had lived a few more centuries he would have been all over Telemundo. I can just see him dancin' up a storm with some sequenced senorita on Sabado Gigante!

1. You are immigration deranged.

2. You still haven't admitted what your vested interest is. You are an immigrant ? You're married to an immigrant ? Or one of these >>

1. Businesses wanting cheap labor to reduce costs & boost profits.

2. Churches wanting parishoners to fill their empty pews.

3. Unions wanting members to replace their declining memberships.

4. Spanish media NEEDING Spanish-only speakers.

5. Ethnocentrist organizations wanting immigrants to multiply their race, for racist reasons (ex. La Raza- "the race")

6. Democrats seek VOTES (and get them).

7. Terrorists come in to enact terrorism (ex. the 9-11 hijackers came in on visas)

8. Anchor baby parents who become LEGALLY entitled to welfare benefits by having the pregnant woman give birth on the American side of the border. And then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits (more immigrants are receiving welfare benefits than native-born Americans).

9. Mexico - remittances$$$ from the USA are their second largest source of income (second only to their oil exports) Mexico also benefits immensely by dumping their poor people on the US, as we then stupidly pay their poverty bill for them. Other countries also benefit from remittances and poverty dumping.

10. Mexico's Reconquista of the American southwest. I take the Mexican govt at it's word when it says that is exactly its plan.

"Many immigrants who come to the U.S. start new businesses and create jobs. In fact, a 2011 report by the Partnership for a New American Economy found that 90 companies (18%) of Fortune 500 were founded by people who were foreign born. When one includes the children of immigrants, the figure skyrockets to 40 percent. In fact, some of America's best known brands, including AT&T, Budweiser, Ford, GE, Mattel, McDonald’s, P&G, and The Walt Disney Company, were created by immigrants or their children. Additionally, the new generation of technology powerhouses on the Fortune 500 list — Apple, Google, Intel, eBay, Yahoo!, Sun, and Qualcomm — were all founded by immigrants. Further, growing fields, like semiconductors and medical devices, are full of immigrant-founded companies. "

Highly Skilled Immigrants a Key to America's Future | Fox Small Business Center

FALSE! :hellno: The number of immigrants who come to the U.S. and start new businesses and create jobs is relatively tiny compared to the total # of immigrants. I've corrected this :lame2: notion twice before. Ho hum.

"Many immigrants who come to the U.S. start new businesses and create jobs. In fact, a 2011 report by the Partnership for a New American Economy found that 90 companies (18%) of Fortune 500 were founded by people who were foreign born. When one includes the children of immigrants, the figure skyrockets to 40 percent. In fact, some of America's best known brands, including AT&T, Budweiser, Ford, GE, Mattel, McDonald’s, P&G, and The Walt Disney Company, were created by immigrants or their children. Additionally, the new generation of technology powerhouses on the Fortune 500 list — Apple, Google, Intel, eBay, Yahoo!, Sun, and Qualcomm — were all founded by immigrants. Further, growing fields, like semiconductors and medical devices, are full of immigrant-founded companies. "

Wow, that sure is some interesting and pertinent information! And just look at that handy link provided so that one might view the original source for oneself if one were so inclined. If someone were to respond by merely screaming "false!" without actually refuting the above FACTS in any way, they sure would look stupid and desperate. Ah, but I'm sure no one would demean him or herself in such a shameless and childish fashion.

:eusa_whistle:

Wow, that sure is some interesting and pertinent information! And just look at that handy link provided so that one might view the original source for oneself if one were so inclined. If someone were to respond by merely screaming "false!" without actually refuting the above FACTS in any way, they sure would look stupid and desperate. Ah, but I'm sure no one would demean him or herself in such a shameless and childish fashion.

You feel good repeating outdated trends?
And of course we need Highly Skilled Immigrants from 3rd world nations (where DO these people get those 1st World Skills from in those 3rd world nations?) to replace highly skilled Americans at one fifth the wages.

If these Highly Skilled Immigrants received such a good education in their home countries, why would they want to come to the US which seems to provide a 5th world education?

See the bullshit in the logic?

You feel good repeating outdated trends?

2011 is "outdated"? Not exactly the distant past, champ.

replace highly skilled Americans at one fifth the wages.

That's illegal. Learn what the hell you're talking about before you start talking.

If these Highly Skilled Immigrants received such a good education in their home countries, why would they want to come to the US which seems to provide a 5th world education?

See the bullshit in the logic?

I see you don't know what you're talking about. America offers the best education in the world - by far.

Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)
Harms of Immigration
1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action). 2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid). 4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year). 5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare. 6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion. 8. Increased pollution. 9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities. 11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools. 13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion. 15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc) 16. Introduction of foreign diseases

I can agree with most of these I think, tho I think I've read they actually they help in regard to entitlements.

Absolutely correct I think when you say that the Democrats are getting played on this issue. It is their constituents who are most hurt by immigration but the Democratic leadership is mostly limousine-liberals who dont understand this.

Great Idea I think. A way to control immigration in addition to border controls.

Maybe you don't know how close you are to the truth. The US passed its optimum population (30 million) relative to resource base, in 1860. That was 154 years ago. That's when immigration should have stopped (for the most part).

I'm curious as to where you got this figure. Also the figure on remittances to Mexico you mentioned in another post.

I mentioned remittances going out from the USA as being $70 Billion/year. Actually that is an old stat. The 2012 statistic is $123 Billion.

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2012 | Pew Research Center?s Social & Demographic Trends Project

World Bank U.S. Remittance Map - Business Insider

The 30 million optimum population for US is a number that I recall, when I taught Geography in the City University of New York colleges in the 1970s. I don't recall what the source of that was, but it was a standard agreed upon by US geographers, generally. What one can do though, is compare the US and Canada, roughly equivalent in size and resource base. US population is 317 million. Canada is slightly above 30 million. Canada EXports oil. We IMport oil. And who is our biggest supplier of oil ? > Canada.

Dr. Robert Costanza, Associate Professor at the University of Maryland's Chesapeake Biological Laboratory places optimal U.S. population between 85 and 175 million, depending on the level of per capita consumption.

In their paper, Paul and Anne Ehrlich estimate the optimum U.S. population to be around 75 million —about the size it was in 1900. They believe that "for our own sakes, and that of humanity as a whole, a rapid move to NPG is essential.

Why We Need a Smaller US Population

thanks for the links.....the number you gave must be totals for all countries as one says $23billion+ to Mexico in2012 the other says $22.8 billion

also dont know what you mean by NPG

As US citizens control family size & population, the foreigners breed like rabbits & flood across the borders undoing any good we have done.

replace highly skilled Americans at one fifth the wages.

That's illegal. Learn what the hell you're talking about before you start talking.

It happens all the time in the tech industry. Corporations lay off high paid engineers and replace them a week later, sometimes the next day, with freshouts, h1b visa employees, and / or move the jobs off shore. While there are some laws about layoffs they are not national they are on the state level and the state laws are easily overcome using shell games.

It's not illegal to hire tens of thousands in china and india while hiring thousands of fresh-outs and h1bs in the states, then lay off tens of thousands of Americans leaving the freshouts h1bs and foreigners. For example IBM used to have ~300k+ employees ~200k+ in the USA. Now they have ~80k+ in the USA and ~300k+ outside of the USA. Guess who is one of the biggest proponents and users of H1B visas... IBM.

Why did they do it? To reset the amount of salary they are paying workers. Oh and to increase profits that they then use to pay their executive chain billions in bonuses and stock.

Last edited:
Last edited:

While there are some laws about layoffs they are not national they are on the state level and the state laws are easily overcome using shell games.

I'm talking about federal laws.

Show me the federal law that stops corporations from laying off high paid workers to replace them with cheaper workers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back