Impeach Obama Now !

images

You know, the Congress can impeach the supreme court justices just as easy.

Get to it.

Impeach Obama Now !
Just for having the most immoral administration in America to date. This country needs to get on the right track or we will see more crazies killing more people. The insanity of this man and his ideals are making this country into a joke on humanity.

For Gods sake!

Republicans have controlled Congress for six months now. What are they waiting for?

Freak'n cowards

We agree, the GOP that is controlling congress is a bunch of cowards. They are scared shitless of the left wing media and keeping their cushy jobs. They all need to go, every fricken one from both parties.

I think they are afraid of a black man

Where is their spine? Impeach the Kenyan

Impeach Obama Now !
Just for having the most immoral administration in America to date. This country needs to get on the right track or we will see more crazies killing more people. The insanity of this man and his ideals are making this country into a joke on humanity.

For Gods sake!

Republicans have controlled Congress for six months now. What are they waiting for?

Freak'n cowards

We agree, the GOP that is controlling congress is a bunch of cowards. They are scared shitless of the left wing media and keeping their cushy jobs. They all need to go, every fricken one from both parties.

I think they are afraid of a black man

Where is their spine? Impeach the Kenyan

half black. Kenyan? maybe but who cares.

You know, the Congress can impeach the supreme court justices just as easy.

Get to it.

I think they should impeach John Roberts

Then Obama can name a new Chief Justice

how about Whoopi? or Jane Fonda? two favorites of the idiot left

I'm thinking Bill Clinton would be a good choice. Give him something to do while Hillary is President

Think he would hit on ginsberg and sotomayor and kagan. the boy really doesn't care where he dips his wick----look at hillary.

Impeach Obama Now !

The US Federal Government just licensed degeneracy... As far as I can tell, no nation in human history has ever survived such foolishness and I can't see any way, that we'll be an exception to that very simple, utterly undeniable... natural law.

Any Right wing "thinkers" ever cited any high crimes or misdemeanors, or are they falling back on their favorite plays from the past and calling for a good old fashioned political witch hunt?

Lunatics
Being a democratic president is a big enough crime to them

Any Right wing "thinkers" ever cited any high crimes or misdemeanors, or are they falling back on their favorite plays from the past and calling for a good old fashioned political witch hunt?

Lunatics
Being a democratic president is a big enough crime to them
Seems like just a few years ago, but I know it was seventeen years ago, the Republicans pulled the pin on impeachment. And those charges were perjury following a witch hunt. But their efforts were political and cynical. Acquittal in the Senate, retire to the Presidential Library and the Harlem office and Presto! Change! You're the Dean of the Democrats! You're remembered for eight years of peace and prosperity, a lasting peace in Northern Ireland and now your wife is running for the nomination with spare and thin opposition.

See what impeachment wrought.

And all this with seventeen months until Election Day.

To quote Col. Kilgore in APOCALYPSE NOW! "Don't these people know when to give up?"

Impeach Obama Now !
The ridiculous right.

The president isn't responsible for today's Supreme Court ruling, or the unwarranted hate common to you and most other conservatives.

Impeach Obama Now !

The US Federal Government just licensed degeneracy... As far as I can tell, no nation in human history has ever survived such foolishness and I can't see any way, that we'll be an exception to that very simple, utterly undeniable... natural law.
Mr. Where, have you any idea of the history of Rome and Greece? Perhaps you should really look at what they considered fine and dandy in sexual relationships would make our present cultures look prudish.

Forum List

Back