Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach Obama Now !
Just for having the most immoral administration in America to date. This country needs to get on the right track or we will see more crazies killing more people. The insanity of this man and his ideals are making this country into a joke on humanity.

your insanity is not a basis for impeachment, nut bar... only high crimes and misdemeanors.

now go crawl back into your hole

Impeach Obama Now !
Just for having the most immoral administration in America to date. This country needs to get on the right track or we will see more crazies killing more people. The insanity of this man and his ideals are making this country into a joke on humanity.

your insanity is not a basis for impeachment, nut bar... only high crimes and misdemeanors.

So you're saying there hasn't been more racial division in this country, since Obama was elected? Wasn't he running on the platform of a "Post-racial America"?

And tell me this: Can you in all honesty, tell me that we are safer from terrorist attacks both domestic and foreign, than we were pre-Obama?

If you can answer "yes" to either of those questions, you're not only being disingenuous, you're lying to yourself.

Impeach Obama Now !

So you're saying there hasn't been more racial division in this country, since Obama was elected? Wasn't he running on the platform of a "Post-racial America"?

And tell me this: Can you in all honesty, tell me that we are safer from terrorist attacks both domestic and foreign, than we were pre-Obama?

If you can answer "yes" to either of those questions, you're not only being disingenuous, you're lying to yourself.

yes, the racist scum have gone into insane meltdown for the past six years. that's not the president's fault or problem, it's the rightwingnut bigoted scum.

Impeach Obama Now !

yes, the racist scum have gone into insane meltdown for the past six years. that's not the president's fault or problem, it's the rightwingnut bigoted scum.

Perhaps you'd like to give some examples to the class, how this "racist scum" you speak of has gone into an "insane meltdown"?

Are they rioting, looting, burning down their own neighborhoods and businesses, occupying Wall Street and state capitols, crapping on police cars, committing acts of vandalism, assault, sexual assault, making threats to elected officials and their families, burning American flags?

Please tell me where you're getting all this information. I must be watching a different news network.

Or wait.......maybe you're just a fuckin' liar, right? Come on now, admit it. :)

Impeach Obama Now !

Has there been a 911-type of terror attack on US soil during the Obama administration? Has there been an anthrax scare during the Obama administration?

Answer: NO.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Impeach Obama Now !

No one is 'saying' anything.

It is a fact that issues and problems concerning race existed long before Obama became president, that you perceive otherwise is subjective and partisan, devoid of facts and evidence.

It is a fact that we are just as safe from terrorist attacks both domestic and foreign today as during the previous administration, if not more so.

Your hostility toward the president is unwarranted and partisan, as is the notion of 'impeachment.'

Impeach Obama Now !

Has there been a 911-type of terror attack on US soil during the Obama administration? Has there been an anthrax scare during the Obama administration?

No, and only because of those things put in motion by GW. BTW, your black boy Obama is doing a stand-up job of following in GW's footprints isn't he?

The only difference now though, is that the terrorist scum haven't been able to connect like they did on 911, thanks to GW's rebuilding of our military and intelligence community. Willie Klinton really did a job on that, which was why we were blindsided on 911.

Of course, there have been a marked increase in small attacks and foiled attack plans, most of which the which the shithead in the WH blames on "workplace violence". But I can guarantee you the shithead terrorists will eventually connect again. Better hope you're not in the way when it happens.

Impeachment? What would that accomplish?

What he really needs, is to be tried for treason and locked away in some prison cell.

I think Obama is wise to you

He has set up FEMA Death Camps to handle the likes of you

Don't forget this: You Democrats have set some pretty dangerous precedences over the lest couple years, and there's going to be a time when the shoe is on the other foot.

Do you seriously believe the Republicans aren't going to conduct themselves any different than you have?

What goes around, will come around, and I have a feeling you're not going to be a very happy camper.

unamusedsadbanana.gif
Idle threats

Try winning the White House, 60 seats in the Senate and the House and you can start passing your agenda

Impeach Obama Now !

No, and only because of those things put in motion by GW. BTW, your black boy Obama is doing a stand-up job of following in GW's footprints isn't he?

The only difference now though, is that the terrorist scum haven't been able to connect like they did on 911, thanks to GW's rebuilding of our military and intelligence community. Willie Klinton really did a job on that, which was why we were blindsided on 911.

Of course, there have been a marked increase in small attacks and foiled attack plans, most of which the which the shithead in the WH blames on "workplace violence". But I can guarantee you the shithead terrorists will eventually connect again. Better hope you're not in the way when it happens.
Yea.....tell us what a great job Bush did when he got caught with his pants down while we suffered four separate attacks

Impeach Obama Now !

Yea.....tell us what a great job Bush did when he got caught with his pants down while we suffered four separate attacks

Obviously you have no grasp on reality or history. The 911 attacks happened shortly after GW was elected. He hadn't yet got our military and intelligence community up from the cuts which Clinton had done to them. If anyone is to blame for the attack besides radical Islam, it falls squarely on Clinton's shoulders.

Whenever I hear you liberals crying and moaning about how much GW spent on defense, all I can do is roll my eyes. It took quit a bit to get this country's military resources back up to an appreciable level.

Obama is doing the same thing as Clinton did. God knows what he's setting us up for.

Obviously you have no grasp on reality or history. The 911 attacks happened shortly after GW was elected. He hadn't yet got our military and intelligence community up from the cuts which Clinton had done to them. If anyone is to blame for the attack besides radical Islam, it falls squarely on Clinton's shoulders.

Whenever I hear you liberals crying and moaning about how much GW spent on defense, all I can do is roll my eyes. It took quit a bit to get this country's military resources back up to an appreciable level.

Obama is doing the same thing as Clinton did. God knows what he's setting us up for.
Eight months where Bush did nothing to prepare the country for terrorist attacks. He never even met the leader of the anti- terrorism task force
Clinton formed the task force.....Bush was preparing to dismantle it

Bush did not keep us safe. He gave up the worst attack ever on US soil

Eight months where Bush did nothing to prepare the country for terrorist attacks. He never even met the leader of the anti- terrorism task force

How was GW supposed to prepare us for an attack, if the intelligence community was gutted by Clinton and there were no signs it was going to happen. GW did have alot of good character traits but clairvoyance wasn't one of them. Clinton BTW, had no plan for deaing with terrorism. His response to the Lockerbie massacre was to bomb a baby food factory.

I stand by my previous assertion: Clinton was almost as responsible for 911, as Al Qaeda was.

How was GW supposed to prepare us for an attack, if the intelligence community was gutted by Clinton and there were no signs it was going to happen. GW did have alot of good character traits but clairvoyance wasn't one of them. Clinton BTW, had no plan for deaing with terrorism. His response to the Lockerbie massacre was to bomb a baby food factory.

I stand by my previous assertion: Clinton was almost as responsible for 911, as Al Qaeda was.
The intelligence community was far from gutted. Bush refused to meet with them on terrorism, he did not consider the topic important enough

Clinton went after the terrorists. Republicans accused him of trying to divert attention away from their blowjob investigation

Remember "wag the dog"?

This is one of the better lies the Right thinks up, I always enjoy seeing it.

Yes, indeed, Bush made no changes in the military in the first year, because military budget and priorities for the fiscal year, at least until July, 2001, were set in stone by the Clinton administration from the budget passed at the end of 2000. This is standard procedure. Bush 43 also made no changes after July, so when we went to war in Afghanistan in a brilliant action that only needed three weeks to do most of what we needed, that was indeed Clinton's military that shined so well.

You really need to understand that the best of the Liberals here are armed with actual facts and the stuff you write is really quite inconsequential.

You need to get over yourself. Either that, or we can just keep on laughing at you.

Thanks.

:D

Last edited:

"your black boy Obama"

Well, that tells us all we need to know about you. :puke:

In less than two months from now, Pres. Barack Obama, who was duly elected in 2008 and then re-elected in 2012, the first president since Eisenhower 1952 and 1956 to win both elections with over 51% of the NPV, will be 54 years old. He is not a "boy".

The only people I know who call adult black men "boys" are disgusting, slime of the Earth racists.

So, thanks for the heads-up.

Impeach Obama Now !

It is a fact that issues and problems concerning race existed long before Obama became president, that you perceive otherwise is subjective and partisan, devoid of facts and evidence.

It is a fact that we are just as safe from terrorist attacks both domestic and foreign today as during the previous administration, if not more so.

Your hostility toward the president is unwarranted and partisan, as is the notion of 'impeachment.'

Fuck him. He needs to be impeached or better yet, tried for treason and stood up against a wall.

Did you just advocate for the murder of our president?

cereal_killer
Coyote

Impeach Obama Now !

Fuck him. He needs to be impeached or better yet, tried for treason and stood up against a wall.

cereal_killer
Coyote

Depends on whether you consider a military court martial and sentence murder. I happen to believe the military knows what they're doing, and I'm pretty sure you know the penalty for treason.

cereal_killer
Coyote

Depends on whether you consider a military court martial and sentence murder. I happen to believe the military knows what they're doing.

Which would explain why they aren't going to shoot the president. Please point your hard on someplace else.

Forum List

Back