Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach Obama Now !
Just for having the most immoral administration in America to date. This country needs to get on the right track or we will see more crazies killing more people. The insanity of this man and his ideals are making this country into a joke on humanity.
We would need to get rid of Boehner and McConnell first. They don't have the stomach for such messiness.

Impeach Obama Now !
Just for having the most immoral administration in America to date. This country needs to get on the right track or we will see more crazies killing more people. The insanity of this man and his ideals are making this country into a joke on humanity.

The US Federal Government just licensed degeneracy... As far as I can tell, no nation in human history has ever survived such foolishness and I can't see any way, that we'll be an exception to that very simple, utterly undeniable... natural law.
The way you should be seeing is to the mental health treatment you so clearly need.

Impeach Obama Now !
We would need to get rid of Boehner and McConnell first. They don't have the stomach for such messiness.
Ted Cruz would impeach the Kenyan in a minute

Last edited:
Any Right wing "thinkers" ever cited any high crimes or misdemeanors, or are they falling back on their favorite plays from the past and calling for a good old fashioned political witch hunt?

Lunatics
Being a democratic president is a big enough crime to them

PWB

Presidenting while Black.
To be fair....he is only half black

PWHB

Presidenting While Half Black.

Any Right wing "thinkers" ever cited any high crimes or misdemeanors, or are they falling back on their favorite plays from the past and calling for a good old fashioned political witch hunt?

Lunatics
Being a democratic president is a big enough crime to them

PWB

Presidenting while Black.
To be fair....he is only half black
Well, the impeachment argument is only half assed.

The way you should be seeing is to the mental health treatment you so clearly need.

Wow... 12 hours and already the defense of the natural standards of marriage, OKA: REALITY... is a presentation of mental disorder.

Hmmm...

I say it here and it comes out THERE!

Obama just gave the republicans everything they wanted with the Transpacific giveaway to corporate America as well as to international corporations. Why would they want to impeach a prez that does their bidding? So much for Obama being a progressive. So much for the republicans' reverence for the constitution, after they passed this legislation without being allowed to read it. There were a few demorats who sided with Obama, but almost every republican was his good buddy this week.

Want to know why all the car manufacturers are building new plants in Mexico? It's not the cheap labor, although that does play a role. The most important reason is that Mexico has free trade agreements with just about every important trading partner in the world, making it much cheaper to export their cars to those countries. That is why the US and Canada are seeing plants closed and moved to Mexico. Free trade may cost a few jobs in the short term, but in the long term America will benefit. Free trade means we get to export our goods freely also.

Obama just gave the republicans everything they wanted with the Transpacific giveaway to corporate America as well as to international corporations. Why would they want to impeach a prez that does their bidding? So much for Obama being a progressive. So much for the republicans' reverence for the constitution, after they passed this legislation without being allowed to read it. There were a few demorats who sided with Obama, but almost every republican was his good buddy this week.

Want to know why all the car manufacturers are building new plants in Mexico? It's not the cheap labor, although that does play a role. The most important reason is that Mexico has free trade agreements with just about every important trading partner in the world, making it much cheaper to export their cars to those countries. That is why the US and Canada are seeing plants closed and moved to Mexico. Free trade may cost a few jobs in the short term, but in the long term America will benefit. Free trade means we get to export our goods freely also.
You mean our "American" cars are upholstered in Mexico? I seem to remember that from a movie once.

Republicans better impeach Obama before he takes all their guns

Impeachment? What would that accomplish?

What he really needs, is to be tried for treason and locked away in some prison cell.

What he really needs, is to be tried for treason and locked away in some prison cell.

I think Obama is wise to you

He has set up FEMA Death Camps to handle the likes of you

Impeach Obama Now !

Fuck me, marriage equality is driving the nutters off the edge.

I think Obama is wise to you

He has set up FEMA Death Camps to handle the likes of you

Don't forget this: You Democrats have set some pretty dangerous precedences over the lest couple years, and there's going to be a time when the shoe is on the other foot.

Do you seriously believe the Republicans aren't going to conduct themselves any different than you have?

What goes around, will come around, and I have a feeling you're not going to be a very happy camper.

unamusedsadbanana.gif

Forum List

Back