Impeach The S.O.B.!

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
I wish...this administration thinks it's ABOVE the law and rules we all have to live by...Obama could care less, avoids answering any questions with smart ass remarks, then JETS OFF to one of his MANY fundraisers....how did we get this nightmare

SNIP:

Posted: June 4, 2013 in Burt Prelutsky
Tags: Barack Obama, Impeach, IRS, Prelutsky

3 5 2

For a long time, as much as I wanted to see Obama gone, I opposed the notion of Congress attempting to impeach him. I figured that with the Senate in the hands of Harry Reid, nothing would come of it. What’s more, when it was attempted with Clinton, he came out at the other end more popular than ever, a martyr in the eyes of the Left.

But I no longer care about the end result. I want Obama to go through the process because he has it coming. In totalitarian states, after all, the people have no other recourse except to take to the streets and spill blood. But we have available the process of impeachment, and Obama should be forced to defend his contemptible lies and actions.

If for no other reason than his unbearable arrogance, the schmuck should have to pay a penalty. For instance, when a White House reporter asked him to justify spying on the Associated Press, Obama said, “I’ve still got 60,000-plus troops in Afghanistan and I still have a bunch of intelligence officers around the world.” No, sir, the United States has 60,000-plus troops in Afghanistan and a bunch of intelligence officers around the world.

It was all too reminiscent of his speech after the execution of bin Laden, when his use of the personal pronoun would have led you to believe he had personally rappelled into the Pakistani courtyard and stormed the villa, guns blazing, and that he’d had the Navy Seals along just for company.

His defense of spying on reporters was that he was checking out leaks into national security matters. Eric Holder, his right hand stooge, even boasted that this administration had set a record for prosecuting leakers. The point neither of them mentioned was that the only leaks they pursued were those that made them look bad. Apparently the leaks to the NY Times in 2012 intended to enhance Obama’s pre-election image as a master of foreign diplomacy went no further than Dianne Feinstein’s fatuous vow to ferret out the guilty parties.

Some of the things this administration does are so dumb that you might imagine they’re auditioning for a sit com on ABC. For instance, in the midst of the IRS scandal, a scandal so pernicious that even some Democrats are calling it scandalous, we discover that the woman, Sarah Hall Ingram, who was heading up the division that targeted conservative groups and individuals for the sort of hell that only the IRS can dole out is — a drumroll, please — the very person Obama has selected to make sure that ObamaCare is enforced, with drawing-and-quartering optional.

To be fair, we have been assured that Ms. Ingram is a “superb civil servant.” Unfortunately, the person who gave her that ringing endorsement is the former acting head of Internal Revenue, Steven Miller, who, when last seen, was lying through his teeth to a congressional committee.

Miller is the fellow whom Obama fired with much fanfare, about two weeks before he was already scheduled to resign. The question I would like answered is whether Miller will continue to receive his federal pension even when he winds up in a federal prison for perjury and obstruction of justice.

all of it here
Impeach The S.O.B.!

Based on the available evidence, I fully encourage Republicans to impeach the President

It will ensure a Democratic House in 2014

Nice! You want to impeach Obama for his so-called arrogance while letting Bush off the hook for sending thousands of American soldiers to die without cause.

Keep up the good work!

Scandal after scandal after scandal and the Libberhoids keep sucking his balls and ass.

Nice! You want to impeach Obama for his so-called arrogance while letting Bush off the hook for sending thousands of American soldiers to die without cause.

Keep up the good work!

The current Warmongering Chickenhawk is doing so much better.

U.S. Deaths in Afghanistan: Obama vs Bush | Just Foreign Policy

75 US troops died in Afghanistan during the Bush presidency. By August 18, 2010, following two troop surges initiated by President Obama, that number had doubled. Today, over 1500 US troops have died in Afghanistan since President Obama took office—and yet, little in that war-torn country has changed.

These numbers should give us pause. While the Administration has publicly conceded that there is no military solution in Afghanistan, and claimed that it supports 'Afghan-led reconciliation', its policy on the ground is marked by a refusal to establish a timetable for full military withdrawal even after misleading Americans into thinking that all US troops would be out of Afghanistan by the end of 2014.

Keep up the good work!

75 US troops died in Afghanistan during the Bush presidency. By August 18, 2010, following two troop surges initiated by President Obama, that number had doubled. Today, over 1500 US troops have died in Afghanistan since President Obama took office—and yet, little in that war-torn country has changed.

These numbers should give us pause. While the Administration has publicly conceded that there is no military solution in Afghanistan, and claimed that it supports 'Afghan-led reconciliation', its policy on the ground is marked by a refusal to establish a timetable for full military withdrawal even after misleading Americans into thinking that all US troops would be out of Afghanistan by the end of 2014.
:eusa_shhh:
they only care about the ones under Bush

I say leave him in there. let America get a belly full of this fuck up. they made this shit sandwich so make em eat all. every fuckin' bite

I say leave him in there. let America get a belly full of this fuck up. they made this shit sandwich so make em eat all. every fuckin' bite

true...but can we survive it?

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for pointing that one out...

Bush had seven years to stabilize Afghanistan. Almost twice the time of WWII. Instead of completing the job at hand, Bush chose to abandon the war on terror to engage in his strategic blunder in Iraq. Once again, Obama was required to come in and clean up another Bush mess

Based on the available evidence, I fully encourage Republicans to impeach the President

It will ensure a Democratic House in 2014

we know that's all you care about..and say this about anything no mater what this administration does to the people of this country

No scandal is going to bring down a president unless the media wants it to happen. That means that no scandal will bring down obama.

sadly true..the lamestream media has become a enemy to the people of this country..
they did nothing but try and bring Bush down, even presenting fake papers on National TV

people need to wake up

chill - the man's trying to be dull​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mhYSgPZ41WU]Obama: I will not rest - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back