Impeaching Trump for obstructing a non-crime: Civil War

Will Impeaching Trump for obstructing a non-crime trigger a Civil War?

• Total voters
Do it Dems.

I have no doubt that impeaching Trump for "obstruction" of a crime he did not commit would start a VERY HOT Civil War.

I'm looking forward to it.

Nothing but blood, prison and public executions of the losing side is going to settle this conflict. You've made that clear by doubling down on the Mueller Report.

Trump attempted to obstruct justice by firing Mueller. The only reason he wasn't successful is because White House attorney Don McGahn refused to carry out Trump's corrupt orders on several occasions. If you tell me to rob a bank and I refuse to do it, that makes you innocent?

You are simply wrong, not that you really care about the facts.

:rofl:

What a fucking retard.

Chuck Todd thinks I voted for trump because Russians bought Facebook advertising lol

Of course he refuses to have a conservative on his panel .. coward

Obstruction of the the investigation into Russia interfering with our election.

You're right, Trump wasn't involved with the crime that Mueller was investigating. So, why was he trying so hard to interfere with it?
Maybe because they were unjustly and unjustifiably trying their damndest to use it as a brickbat to derail his presidency?

Chuck Todd thinks I voted for trump because Russians bought Facebook advertising lol

I don’t think you bought into Facebook advertising.

Just FOX and FOOLS.

Rush.

Hannity.

Ingram.

The rest of the Trumpie clowns bullshit in these forums.

Angelos investigative skills.

etc.

chortle :)

So you're going impeach Trump on twitter posts?

Demonstrating yet again that every reply beginning with "So..." inevitably ends up lying and distorting.

I am not doing anything, dummy. I'm just waiting for all those who have actually read the report (which you clearly have not) to react with the same disgust I cannot get rid of, and draw their own conclusions (which you clearly can not).
It must be so very difficult for you knowing that other people can draw their own conclusions from what they have read, particularly when other conclusions are not lock-step with your own. When someone else's conclusion is in opposition to your own narrow interpretation, you resort to ad hominem attacks and name-calling.

So you're going impeach Trump on twitter posts?

Demonstrating yet again that every reply beginning with "So..." inevitably ends up lying and distorting.

I am not doing anything, dummy. I'm just waiting for all those who have actually read the report (which you clearly have not) to react with the same disgust I cannot get rid of, and draw their own conclusions (which you clearly can not).
It must be so very difficult for you knowing that other people can draw their own conclusions from what they have read, particularly when other conclusions are not lock-step with your own. When someone else's conclusion is in opposition to your own narrow interpretation, you resort to ad hominem attacks and name-calling.

Like many Communists, he has no purpose without the Inquisition. That it is over and produced nothing destroys his pathetic life.

2020 is gone for him, the Stalinists will lose the house, and the Americans will keep the Senate. All branches of government will be in the hands of the Republicans, who will fuck it up again...

The vision that the Bolshevik democrats had to end America is destroyed, Ginsburg will be keeping Stalin and Mao company in hell before Trump is out of office, ensuring that even with treason from Roberts, the Constitution will survive. The Stalinists are defeated for a generation. The ONLY chance they had was the Mueller farce, and that collapsed into rubble.

Fucking liar.

Manafort is not setting in prison for lying about his contacts with the Russians? :)

No, he sure isn't, moron.

Paul Manifort was convicted of money laundering and tax fraud.

Paul Manafort Convicted of 8 Counts of Bank and Tax Fraud

You're more than stupid, you are mentally ill. :thup:

A little more complicated than that. Allow me to highlight the pertinent information that shows Manafort is setting in jail for omitting about his contacts with a certain Russian, i.e., lying to the Mueller investigation and witness tampering.

" On August 21, 2018, Manafort was convicted in the Eastern District of Virginia on eight tax, Foreign Bank Account Registration (FBAR), and bank fraud charges. On September 14, 2018, Manafort pleaded guilty in the District of Columbia to (1) conspiracy to defraud the United States and conspiracy to commit offenses against the United States (money laundering, tax fraud, FBAR, Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), and FARA false statements), and (2) conspiracy to obstruct justice (witness tampering). Manafort also admitted criminal conduct with which he had been charged in the Eastern District of Virginia, but as to which the jury hung. The conduct at issue in both cases involved Manafort’s work in Ukraine and the money he earned for that work, as well as crimes after the Ukraine work ended. On March 7, 2019, Manafort was sentenced to 47 months of imprisonment in the Virginia prosecution. On March 13, the district court in D.C. sentenced Manafort to a total term of 73 months: 60 months on the Count 1 conspiracy (with 30 of those months to run concurrent to the Virginia sentence), and 13 months on the Count 1 conspiracy, to be served consecutive to the other two sentences. The two sentences resulted in a total term of 90 months.”

"Manafort made several false statements during debriefings. Based on that conduct, the Office determined that Manafort had breached his plea agreement and could not be a cooperating witness. The judge presiding in Manafort’s D.C. criminal case found by a preponderance of the evidence that Manafort intentionally made multiple false statements to the FBI, the Office, and the grand jury concerning his interactions and communications with Kilimnik (and concerning two other issues). Although the report refers at times to Manafort’s statements, it does so only when those statements are sufficiently corroborated to be trustworthy, to identify issues on which Manafort’s untruthful responses may themselves be of evidentiary value, or to provide Manafort’s explanations for certain events, even when we were unable to determine whether that explanation was credible.”

VOL 1 PAGES 129=130

So. What are you doing when you lie to the FBI during an investigation if not obstructing justice?

You’re welcome. :)

Fucking liar.

Manafort is not setting in prison for lying about his contacts with the Russians? :)

A little more complicated than that. Allow me to highlight the pertinent information that shows Manafort is setting in jail for omitting about his contacts with a certain Russian, i.e., lying to the Mueller investigation and witness tampering.

" On August 21, 2018, Manafort was convicted in the Eastern District of Virginia on eight tax, Foreign Bank Account Registration (FBAR), and bank fraud charges. On September 14, 2018, Manafort pleaded guilty in the District of Columbia to (1) conspiracy to defraud the United States and conspiracy to commit offenses against the United States (money laundering, tax fraud, FBAR, Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), and FARA false statements), and (2) conspiracy to obstruct justice (witness tampering). Manafort also admitted criminal conduct with which he had been charged in the Eastern District of Virginia, but as to which the jury hung. The conduct at issue in both cases involved Manafort’s work in Ukraine and the money he earned for that work, as well as crimes after the Ukraine work ended. On March 7, 2019, Manafort was sentenced to 47 months of imprisonment in the Virginia prosecution. On March 13, the district court in D.C. sentenced Manafort to a total term of 73 months: 60 months on the Count 1 conspiracy (with 30 of those months to run concurrent to the Virginia sentence), and 13 months on the Count 1 conspiracy, to be served consecutive to the other two sentences. The two sentences resulted in a total term of 90 months.”

"Manafort made several false statements during debriefings. Based on that conduct, the Office determined that Manafort had breached his plea agreement and could not be a cooperating witness. The judge presiding in Manafort’s D.C. criminal case found by a preponderance of the evidence that Manafort intentionally made multiple false statements to the FBI, the Office, and the grand jury concerning his interactions and communications with Kilimnik (and concerning two other issues). Although the report refers at times to Manafort’s statements, it does so only when those statements are sufficiently corroborated to be trustworthy, to identify issues on which Manafort’s untruthful responses may themselves be of evidentiary value, or to provide Manafort’s explanations for certain events, even when we were unable to determine whether that explanation was credible.”

VOL 1 PAGES 129=130

So. What are you doing when you lie to the FBI during an investigation if not obstructing justice?

So then, you flat out lied about Manafort "colluding with Russia to alter our election." :thup:

As pointed out repreatedly, you are a fucking liar.

Oh, and LIAR, isn't the Ukrain the special project of ISIS Barry and the Clinton mob?

Clinton's Ukraine and 2016 problem

Dereliction if Duty, Conspiracy with a foreign and hostile government, Obstruction of justice - and once Congress gets hold of Trump Tax returns, almost certainly violations of Logan act.

Even the spineless Republican weenies in the Senate will not be able to protect your orange god.

Trumpbots are in a state of denial.

But don't worry all you Trumpbots! Soon you can crawl back under whatever rock from whence you came!

Dereliction if Duty, Conspiracy with a foreign and hostile government, Obstruction of justice - and once Congress gets hold of Trump Tax returns, almost certainly violations of Logan act.

Even the spineless Republican weenies in the Senate will not be able to protect your orange god.

But don't worry all you Trumpbots! Soon you can crawl back under whatever rock from whence you came!

Fucking retard.

You lost the election scumbag, get over it and accept that in a FREE nation you lose.

Imagine if we had pulled this shit on Obama....

If you had actually read it you wouldn't have said "no collusion"

Please cite the Mueller Report that indicates collusion.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/04/18/mueller-report-searchable.pdf

Volume I describes the factual results of the Special Counsel's investigation of Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election and its interactions with the Trump Campaign. Section I describes the scope of the investigation. Sections II and III describe the principal ways Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election . Section IV describes links between the government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign. Section V sets forth the Special Counsel's charging decisions.

Section IV starts on page 66. Good luck (page 66 = page 74 in the PDF)

From Section IV:
1. Immediate Post-Election Activity As soon as news broke that Trump had been elected President, Russian government officials and prominent Russian businessmen began trying to make inroads into the new Administration. They appeared not to have preexisting contacts and struggled to connect with senior officials around the President- Elect. As explained below , those efforts entailed both official contact through the Russian Embassy in the United States and outreaches-sanctioned at high levels of the Russian government-through business rather than political contacts.

From Section IV, Volume I:

1. Immediate Post-Election Activity As soon as news broke that Trump had been elected President, Russian government officials and prominent Russian businessmen began trying to make inroads into the new Administration. They appeared not to have preexisting contacts and struggled to connect with senior officials around the President- Elect. As explained below , those efforts entailed both official contact through the Russian Embassy in the United States and outreaches-sanctioned at high levels of the Russian government-through business rather than political contacts.
That does not say "no collusion".

Keep looking.
This response from someone who cannot cite one passage that clearly indicates "collusion", or any other similar term, occurred between President Trump and Russians. Your demands come across as petulant and lame.

I have a unique perspective on the determination annd hardiness of Americans. It is an annual cycle out here.
I live in the midddle of nowhere. This area is touted on prepper websites, back to the land websites, mother earth news type websites.. point is most land out here is sold online, sight unnseen. Land is cheap, because this is hard. country to live in.
Each spring a new crop of buyers shows up, occupying the land they bought online.

In the past 6 years, 2 people(one a fammily of native alaskans) have remained, 26 people gavve up. 21 stayed 6 months, 5 left before six mmonths.

Americans, especiallly from cities, just do not have what it would take to fight a civil war.

My 16 year old son is excellent at piloting combat drone simulations. How are you at that?

I think that your concept of war is somewhat out dated and obsolete.

You can keep rural Alaska - nobody in their right mind would want to live there - which is why most urbanites leave.

Fucking retard.

You lost the election scumbag, get over it and accept that in a FREE nation you lose.

Imagine if we had pulled this shit on Obama....

America lost the election to a candidate sponsored by a foreign and hostile power. We've accepted that.

But we live in a Constitutional Democracy...that requires Congress to oversee the Presidency and take appropriate action when the President violates the law.

You're going to have to live with that, and nobody cares if you accept it or not.

Fucking liar.

VOL 1 PAGES 129=130

Again, what does private bank fraud have to do with Russian interference in the election?

I have a unique perspective on the determination annd hardiness of Americans. It is an annual cycle out here.
I live in the midddle of nowhere. This area is touted on prepper websites, back to the land websites, mother earth news type websites.. point is most land out here is sold online, sight unnseen. Land is cheap, because this is hard. country to live in.
Each spring a new crop of buyers shows up, occupying the land they bought online.

In the past 6 years, 2 people(one a fammily of native alaskans) have remained, 26 people gavve up. 21 stayed 6 months, 5 left before six mmonths.

Americans, especiallly from cities, just do not have what it would take to fight a civil war.

My 16 year old son is excellent at piloting combat drone simulations. How are you at that?

I think that your concept of war is somewhat out dated and obsolete.

You can keep rural Alaska - nobody in their right mind would want to live there - which is why most urbanites leave.

Ive been to alaska but i live in arizona. i think two things:
we wont have a war, when the folks not in their right mind stop working at the power plants, cities are fucked.
second, i don't think you ever set a cornner post a full 24 inches in the ground friend.

Forum List

Back