Impeaching Trump for obstructing a non-crime: Civil War

Will Impeaching Trump for obstructing a non-crime trigger a Civil War?

• Total voters
Do it Dems.

I have no doubt that impeaching Trump for "obstruction" of a crime he did not commit would start a VERY HOT Civil War.

I'm looking forward to it.

Nothing but blood, prison and public executions of the losing side is going to settle this conflict. You've made that clear by doubling down on the Mueller Report.

Read the report son. This isn't a "non crime".

No collusion.

Goodbye.

I read all of Volume I.

Volume II had no citations of law or statues, just opinion.

If you read the first volume, then WTF do you think "“Harm to Ongoing Matter” means?

Mueller farmed out 12 different "matters" to the SDNY and the Eastern District of Virginia.

His job was to find a conspiracy between Trump and Russia.

He found that Putin has a useful idiot in the Oval Office.

Stay tuned. It's the beginning of the end of your Grifter in Chief.

None of them have read it, they are just repeating what they have been told to say..
As usual.

I'm still waiting for you to quote the part of the Mueller report that accuses Trump and his campaign for criminally conspiring with Russians to interfere with the election.

I took you off ignore since you decided to return to thread on your 2nd alt account (against forums rules) to continue eliciting my attention.

Yah, and your armed resurectionists you call constitutionalists would be the ones that are doing the armed attempt at over throwing of the legally elected government. Let's see, if recalls don't work, and regular elections don't work, I guess that may be your only other option. If so, then you may very well be on the receiving end of a military action since you just became the enemy of the state.

"You're out of your mind George, we're the law here, not you."
- Sheriff Cantrell words to the veterans and patriots that took up arms against the Government of Tennessee to restore the Rule of Law.

Go to 6:20.

That quote alone is why no charges were brought against the veterans.

Those same crooked politicians would all be voting Republican these days. Do you mean you would take up arms against yourselves? Oh, if only you would.

That was the Democrat political machine in Tennessee that used force to oppress the veterans trying to have fair elections., even going so far as to shoot one of the black men that tried to vote.

Get your history right.

And those same Dems are now Reps. You should get YOUR history correct.

Clinton was impeached for lying to the Special Counsel, not Congress.

The Senate did not find him guilty because this did not come close to being 'High Crimes and misdemeanors'. The impeachment was bogus.

Correct.

Dereliction of duty, Conspiracy with a foreign and hostile state, obstruction of justice and (probably) violations of the Logan act could not more exactly fit the description of 'High Crime and Misdemeanors'.

Not correct, unless you can cite which part of the Mueller report accuses Trump and his campaign for criminally conspiring with Russians.

Those Dems are all 6 feet under in a graveyard.

You are avoiding the issue, cupcake.

What issue? Elaborate.

It was a statewide Democrat machine that began to crumble after the WWII vets took up arms in 1946, exercised their Second Amendment rights, and shut them down.

Every person involved on both sides has since passed away.

Clinton was impeached for lying to the Special Counsel, not Congress.

The Senate did not find him guilty because this did not come close to being 'High Crimes and misdemeanors'. The impeachment was bogus.

Correct.

Dereliction of duty, Conspiracy with a foreign and hostile state, obstruction of justice and (probably) violations of the Logan act could not more exactly fit the description of 'High Crime and Misdemeanors'.

Not correct, unless you can cite which part of the Mueller report accuses Trump and his campaign for criminally conspiring with Russians.

The Mueller report did not clear Trump of Conspiracy. It said that it did not find ENOUGH evidence. It leaves it up to Congress to continue that investigation.

However, Trump's public plea to the Russian government to hack Clinton's emails is enough to prove conspiracy.

The fact that he was dumb enough to say it in public does not exonerate him.

Face - Trump is as guilty as guilty gets.

Try to be an American instead of a brainwashed Trumpbot!

Happy Easter everybody!

It's dinner time for me...

I'm sure we'll be discussing this again in the near future!

The Mueller report did not clear Trump of Conspiracy. It said that it did not find ENOUGH evidence.

In other words, it cleared him of conspiracy.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/04/18/mueller-report-searchable.pdf

Like collusion, "coordination" does not have a settled definition in federal criminal law. We understood coordination to require an agreement-tacit or express- between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other's actions or interests. We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

Last edited:
Do it Dems.

I have no doubt that impeaching Trump for "obstruction" of a crime he did not commit would start a VERY HOT Civil War.

Nothing but blood, prison and public executions of the losing side is going to settle this conflict. You've made that clear by doubling down on the Mueller Report.

Yes, most conservatives are truly this ignorant and ridiculous.

Impeachment is a political – not legal – process.

A president can be removed from office via the impeachment process absent any evidence of criminal wrongdoing.

The Mueller report provides ample evidence justifying Trump’s impeachment.

But Democrats will wisely not seek to impeach Trump; indeed, the Clinton impeachment debacle has rendered Article II, Section 4 de facto null and void where impeaching a president is concerned.

Obstruction of the the investigation into Russia interfering with our election.

You're right, Trump wasn't involved with the crime that Mueller was investigating. So, why was he trying so hard to interfere with it?

He didn't interfere with anything. If he did why did Mueller say he did not and also finished his investigation?
Read the Mueller report.

I just want to know which state getting a BJ is illegal?

That’s why they impeached Bill Clinton because he lied about getting a BJ. Something most American men probably have done.

Getting a BJ and lying about it.

I've already acknowledge several times on this board that impeaching Bill Clinton was personal sexual conduct (and lying about it) was absolutely ridiculous and should have never happened.

Take your partisan shit elsewhere.

Only fucking idiots think Clinton was impeached for cheating on his wife.

He was impeached for lying to congress which he admitted to doing. The fact that the liberal run senate couldn't remove him didn't mean he was innocent.
Trump lies every single day. To the American people which includes Congress. Trump lies about everything. Clinton only lied about getting a BJ.

You're right, Trump wasn't involved with the crime that Mueller was investigating. So, why was he trying so hard to interfere with it?

He didn't interfere with anything. If he did why did Mueller say he did not and also finished his investigation?
Read the Mueller report.

We have. I've now cited over 7,000 words of the report in this thread. You people have yet to cite any except very small partial phrases (out of context).

That’s why they impeached Bill Clinton because he lied about getting a BJ. Something most American men probably have done.

I've already acknowledge several times on this board that impeaching Bill Clinton was personal sexual conduct (and lying about it) was absolutely ridiculous and should have never happened.

The only reason any of your kind has changed their tune about Bill Clinton is because Donald Trump is such a dog.

In fact, your kind still complains about Hillary Clinton‘s emails when Donald Trump actually gave classified information to the Russians in the oval office. Knowing they were spies. And they probably told him ahead of time what they wanted since he had everything ready for them.

The only reason any of your kind has changed their tune about Bill Clinton is because Donald Trump is such a dog.

My tune has always been the same in the many years I've been in USMB.

Read the Mueller report.

We have. I've now cited over 7,000 words of the report in this thread. You people have yet to cite any except very small partial phrases (out of context).
Oh please. I posted pages from the report.
Have you even bothered to look at it? Come on tell the truth.

Read the Mueller report.

Oh please. I posted pages from the report.
Have you even bothered to look at it? Come on tell the truth.

Did any of the parts you posted contain an accusation of conspiracy with Russians?

In fact, your kind still complains about Hillary Clinton‘s emails when Donald Trump actually gave classified information to the Russians in the oval office. Knowing they were spies. And they probably told him ahead of time what they wanted since he had everything ready for them.
The president can say anything he wants. If the information was classified it simply is not anymore. Do some research before you open your mouth.

Do it Dems.

Read the report son. This isn't a "non crime".

No collusion.

Goodbye.

I read all of Volume I.

Volume II had no citations of law or statues, just opinion.

If you read the first volume, then WTF do you think "“Harm to Ongoing Matter” means?

Mueller farmed out 12 different "matters" to the SDNY and the Eastern District of Virginia.

His job was to find a conspiracy between Trump and Russia.

He found that Putin has a useful idiot in the Oval Office.

Stay tuned. It's the beginning of the end of your Grifter in Chief.

None of them have read it, they are just repeating what they have been told to say..
As usual.

Told by Sean Hannity.
We know they don't read.
But it looks like another investigation is being organized into Erik Prince and his lying before Congress.

In the Mueller Report, Erik Prince Funds a Covert Effort to Obtain Clinton’s E-mails from a Foreign State

Those Dems are all 6 feet under in a graveyard.

You are avoiding the issue, cupcake.

What issue? Elaborate.

It was a statewide Democrat machine that began to crumble after the WWII vets took up arms in 1946, exercised their Second Amendment rights, and shut them down.

Every person involved on both sides has since passed away.

True but things have changed. Those ideals that once drove those same corrupt people were adopted by what is now, largely, Republicans who are in charge now. Hate to break it to you but the old Dems are not the new Republicans.

Forum List

Back