Impeachment:Another Win for DJT

Seems like a good time now for all Democrats to gather the courage and just jump off their roofs while they still can. It might be the first thing in their lives they ever did that actually made sense.

In Case Of.jpg

Too Funny;

The motion under consideration is one that calls the house charges deficient and unconstitutional. This will dismiss the whole mess in short order.

A stinging rebuke for Adam Schitt... And democrats in general in the House.

Too Funny;

The motion under consideration is one that calls the house charges deficient and unconstitutional. This will dismiss the whole mess in short order.

A stinging rebuke for Adam Schitt... And democrats in general in the House.
I hope history refers to President Trump as "DJT." Donald J. Trump just wiped his ass on House Democrats.

Dems have been stepping on the same rakes again and again: trying to cheat and crying: 2016 elections, Russian which hunting, fake impeachment... I wonder what else will they allege next during just a few months before 2020 elections?

upload_2020-1-31_18-25-29.png

Last edited:

Seems like a good time now for all Democrats to gather the courage and just jump off their roofs while they still can. It might be the first thing in their lives they ever did that actually made sense.

View attachment 303787

Then you guys would have nothing to bitch about.

View attachment 303787

Bitch? We LIVE for your antics!

george-of-the-jungle.gif

THANK YOU for giving us the opportunity to watch you

make absolute ASSES of yourselves!

a-festF4DNC.jpg

Not to bust yer bubble but 3 presidents have been impeached...none were removed. No one expected Trump to be removed, but at least his corruption got exposed. :)

Not to bust yer bubble but 3 presidents have been impeached...none were removed. No one expected Trump to be removed, but at least his corruption got exposed. :)

Yep, and you've assured us he will continue to be exposed for another 5 years.

Well, I wouldn’t count your chickens yet.

Wouldn't want you to count my chickens, I know how well you libs count.

And I know how you cons repress the chickens.

And I know how you cons repress the chickens.

You mean like this?
upload_2020-1-31_17-52-30.jpeg

View attachment 303787

Bitch? We LIVE for your antics!

View attachment 303797

THANK YOU for giving us the opportunity to watch you

make absolute ASSES of yourselves!

View attachment 303798

What corruption?thats the question stupid.

Forum List

Back