Impeachment hearings leave Americans hungry for national healing

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

Forty-five percent of self-identified independent voters said in a survey conducted this week by Emerson College that they’re against impeachment of this president — and that’s after a Marquette University poll a conducted couple days earlier found 53 percent of Wisconsin voters want Donald Trump to stay.

“Forty percent of registered voters think that Trump should be impeached and removed from office, while 53 percent do not think so and 6 percent say that they do not know,” Marquette wrote. And most significant about this poll is this: “[A] plurality of independents opposed.” By the numbers: 81% of Democrats want Trump impeached and removed versus 4% Republicans; 36% of independents want Trump impeached and removed, compared to 47% of independents who do not.

That’s a large shift of independent-minded opinion.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, folks.....it's getting boring and it's played out.

Everyone knows there is no smoking gun. There is nothing that the senate will hang removal of Trump on. And the demoncrats will screw themselves in their lust for retribution for getting wholloped in 2016.

Scary that 40% want to throw away Democracy and support a treasonous coup. I hope the FCC is proud of itself, they helped allow the
propaganda networks abuse and manipulate the masses that have messed up our country that the complacent FCC officials have to live and raise their own offspring in.
Way to go broadcast regulators!

We should fire 50% of the staff in washington immediately starting at the highest level in each dept

I know that wont happen

but it would go a long way toward destroying the Deep State and the unelected power they hold

We should fire 50% of the staff in washington immediately starting at the highest level in each dept

I know that wont happen

but it would go a long way toward destroying the Deep State and the unelected power they hold

Tramp is working on it and putting "yes men and women" in all places.

The Democrats do not care about polls, they have got to do the right thing,

to ask another country to interfere in our democracy like he did to Russia is bribery, and or treasonous.

(a WI poll, is hardly a poll of the country, and I suspect they called rural voters)

I know that wont happen

to ask another country to interfere in our democracy like he did to Russia is bribery, and or treasonous.

(a WI poll, is hardly a poll of the country, and I suspect they called rural voters)

What other lies do you live your life by?

Jo

Democrats have no platform, no solutions and no ideas so they're in no position to do anything but resist. But it has been this way ever since the last Presidential campaign. Somewhere along the line Democrats made the decision to resist instead of govern. The funny part is, they will probably nominate a billionaire and piss off all the AOC slackers.

I know that wont happen

Macaca Joe Obama fired all military leader and replaced them with Fascists who would swear an oath of loyalty to Obama and order their troops to fire on US citizens

DeEd41hXkAEKqeJ.jpg

~S~

There can be no healing until Donald Trump and his henchmen face a reckoning and congress takes back the power it has ceded to the president.

Forty-five percent of self-identified independent voters said in a survey conducted this week by Emerson College that they’re against impeachment of this president — and that’s after a Marquette University poll a conducted couple days earlier found 53 percent of Wisconsin voters want Donald Trump to stay.

“Forty percent of registered voters think that Trump should be impeached and removed from office, while 53 percent do not think so and 6 percent say that they do not know,” Marquette wrote. And most significant about this poll is this: “[A] plurality of independents opposed.” By the numbers: 81% of Democrats want Trump impeached and removed versus 4% Republicans; 36% of independents want Trump impeached and removed, compared to 47% of independents who do not.

Everyone knows there is no smoking gun. There is nothing that the senate will hang removal of Trump on. And the demoncrats will screw themselves in their lust for retribution for getting wholloped in 2016.

Good to see that a majority want the blob to be impeached or at least they’re not against the impeachment.

Well I don't agree with getting rid of Trump right now either...

We have to have a Senate trial first... A lot Independent voters are right lets have a trial with witnesses like Rudy, the Ukraine boys, Mulvaney, Pompeo, and others to testify...

That and all the communications between them.

Season 3 the Impeachment will be a classic...

We have to have a Senate trial first... A lot Independent voters are right lets have a trial with witnesses like Rudy, the Ukraine boys, Mulvaney, Pompeo, and others to testify...

Except Eric Ciaramella is already #1 witness, Schiff is #2.

Trump can swear out a fake FISA Warrant against Schiff to get his phone and text records, right?

/——/ Shifty Shytface’s knees are starting to buckle. “Uh-huh. More likely, Schiff is panicked that his unfair inquiry has been a complete flop for Democrats. The public is turning against the drive to boot President Trump from office, causing speculation that Democrats will shy away from an official vote to impeach.”
Liz Peek: Regretful Democrats locked into Trump impeachment – and paying a price for it

Liz Peek: Regretful Democrats locked into Trump impeachment – and paying a price for it

I know that wont happen

You have been lied to by the liberals

Trump is investigating conspiracy between the ukraines and the democrats

I know that wont happen

So if someone is not out to get you, they are yes men? The Obama holdovers should have been purged much faster, like with what Obama did to all the generals. At least Trump is cleaning out all the Marxist judges.

Except Eric Ciaramella is already #1 witness, Schiff is #2.

Trump can swear out a fake FISA Warrant against Schiff to get his phone and text records, right?

Go on ahead...

As long as you get Justice Roberts to sign the warrant then good luck to ye.... No judge is signing a warrant around the side of Roberts...

Also if you were trying to imply that FISA Warrants were fake, that has been proven time and time again as complete bullshit... The Dossier was only part of the evidence and there was plenty of evidence to gain the warrant and it shows as the dossier was needed to convict these people.

Why was Trump pushing a false narrative of Ukrainian interference after been informed by his own Intelligence agencies as a deflection Russians for there interference. Trump even brought this up with Putin.

But I love your whole idea that you can bring anyone to the stand during the Senate trial.. I be very surprised if Hunter Biden is allowed to testify and if he is it will be highly embarrassing.
Here is questioning...
Defendant Lawyer: Where you hired to work in this gas company?
Biden: Yes

Defendant Lawyer: What was your role ?
Biden: Director and Advisor.

Defendant Lawyer: Where you involved in the corruption investigation which the company was dropped two years before you arrived ?
Biden: No

Defendant Lawyer: Was it right you were working in the company?
Prosecution Lawyer: Objection, relevance
Judge Roberts: Sustained, what is the relevance of your question?
Defendant Lawyer: We are trying to establish corruption led by Mr Biden in the company.
Judge Roberts: Have you any evidence cause the witness has stated he knows nothing?
Prosecution Lawyer: No
Judge Roberts: Well that will be enough from you mister Biden and sorry for wasting your time.
Biden: Thank you

I wonder if this will play out like the Mueller investigation, where a bunch of people around the President go down but he is untouchable.

Trump may be a lot craftier than we're giving him credit for.

I wonder if this will play out like the Mueller investigation, where a bunch of people around the President go down but he is untouchable.

No, it's just that Trump's critics are a lot less crafty than they think they are.

There very well be a look for fall guys but the guys closer to Trump are not going to goto jail for him I think.

Big think is Trump doesn't do much written communication and has very little actually recorded against himself personally. The GOP have used this by saying because they have so little written down.

Now the question has to be asked if two guys leave a meeting and email/text message each other agreeing what was said and what they were ordered to do, is that enough?

The circumstantial evidence would have any other in jail right now...

GOP is looking at any reason he might be innocent, he is not and straight common sense tell you he is not...

Personally I think this isn't like the Clinton Impeachment which was eventually over is it right to ask a guy in a pretty unrelated topic did he two time his wife and he lies about it under oath... Most Americans at the time while not approving of Clinton actions thought that Starr was way overhanded (threatening to Monica and Mother in jail) and Clinton probably should have his privacy respected a bit more.

Trump is different. The Mueller report was far from glowing for him, it basically laid a case for obstruction of justice. This here while doing his job he looked to gain personally from the US government.
The big difference between now and Clintons time is the media bubbles... Trump supporters don't have to face the reality, they have plenty of media outlets that will confirm there biases. They don't have to be challenged.

That is why I think the trial will be damaging. Justice Roberts is a GOP appointment and has plenty of time on the clock. He believes in the rule of law and I think he will not accept the President's antics. Remember Senators will be probably under a gag order during the trial...

Forum List

Back