Impeachment no longer has any meaning

Even the Dems have made it just another cheap political tool to embarrass folks they don’t like

It has zero meaning or importance of any kind

Wow!

Exactly what I was thinking.

The Dems are debasing the idea of impeachment.

In effect, they are changing it to a vote of no confidence that is part of the parliamentary system in other countries.

Let's see:

President Andrew Johnson was impeached because he tried to remove a disloyal Cabinet member.

President Clinton was impeached for supposedly telling a fib, but it was really because he had some fun in the Oval Office.

President Trump was impeached because Nancy had to keep the Squad happy.

Now President Trump may be impeached because, well, tearing up his State of the Union speech was not enough for Nancy.

Dang! When are the adults in the room going to send Nancy packing back to Frisco?

This guy came pretty close to sending her packing. His name is Richard Barnett...

View attachment 439980
Luckily, he got a nice big tax cut from St Trumpy to help cover his coming legal fees.

Asshole!

Incitement of a riot that ends in deaths doesn't bother Trumpsters.

That's how far gone they are.
Didn't see you utter a word of protest at the BLM/Antifa rioting that went on and on all year.

So -- you can shut your stinking mouth.
So I'm right.

I'm used to that.
You're a fucking hypocrite, that's what you are.

I used to respect you, but you lost that respect when you threw in your lot with the leftists.

Didn't see you utter a word of protest at the BLM/Antifa rioting that went on and on all year.

So I'm right.

I'm used to that.

I used to respect you, but you lost that respect when you threw in your lot with the leftists.
I don't care. Sorry. You are just a Trumpster.

So I'm right.

I'm used to that.

You're a Communist.

Even the Dems have made it just another cheap political tool to embarrass folks they don’t like

It has zero meaning or importance of any kind

They are planning charging him for inciting the the break in, yet democrats here in the forum are unable to show that Trump was doing that.

:laugh:

Here you go:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Wow that was the best you can do.....?????

There is nothing about attacking people or buildings at all. They are using rhetorical phrases talking about fighting election fraud and to exhort people to stand fast on the demands for fair and transparent elections.

Democrats are that stupid not to realize WHY Rhetoric are used in speeches?

TDS virus are making democrats stupid as hell.

:cuckoo:

So I'm right.

I'm used to that.

Mac and cheese ?? You’re just a “ mini-Soviet bureaucrat “

Forum List

Back